Jeffieboi Posted July 20, 2013 at 01:19 AM Posted July 20, 2013 at 01:19 AM If I had to pick a song that I disliked the most....that's really tough. I'd have to say that one of them is Little Bit of Love from her self titled album. Quote
flutefreak Posted July 20, 2013 at 01:51 AM Posted July 20, 2013 at 01:51 AM Tie between River Deep and Love Can Move Mountains Quote
Boy Posted July 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM Posted July 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM 'Be The Man' In english, in japanese, this track is good for nothing. 3 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
destin139 Posted July 23, 2013 at 07:41 PM Posted July 23, 2013 at 07:41 PM If I had to pick one, I'd probably have to say Forget Me Not :/ 1 Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Boy Posted July 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM Posted July 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM If I had to pick one, I'd probably have to say Forget Me Not :/ Oh, c'mon! I know tastes differ and blah-blah-blah but SO MANY people say they dislike 'Forget me not' I really think it's a great song actually OH WHY FANS DISLIKE THIS SONG??? :down: 3 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM (edited) Ok here I go...Songs I HATE!!My Heart Will Go On-I hate this song with a passion. I HATE IT SO BAD!!! Ugh this song along with Mariah's My All makes me want to just___ugh! One sort of intelligent reason I will give you for my hatred of this horrible, putrid, played out, terribly nausiating song is it is just too schmultzy or overlovy dovey crap that does not suit Celine's voice at all. It's just terrible. Songs I dislike;I know what love is Je'Taime Encore-English and in French. What a bland songSome of the early stuff she did when she was like 13 to 16 yrs.Most of the Falling Into You album(except IACBTMN,BYLM,YL,RDMH).UsOne Heart(song) Songs that I am iffy or weak on would be;If I Were YouCoulda Shoulda Woulda And that's all I can think of right now. I also forgot to put that I also disliked "Have You Ever Been In Love" I can't stand that song either. Edited July 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LukeD Posted July 24, 2013 at 01:36 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 01:36 AM Lovin' proof & Real emotion are cringeworthy too. You have to be a desperate-for-marriage woman to relate to the lyrics. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 24, 2013 at 03:22 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 03:22 AM (edited) Lovin' proof & Real emotion are cringeworthy too. You have to be a desperate-for-marriage woman to relate to the lyrics. I don't love either of these songs -- find them kind of "meh" and mediocre -- but I don't think they're about being desperate for marriage. They seem to be about wanting a genuine love -- though it's expressed in pretty trite lyrics, there's no mention at all of marriage (In fact, "Real Emotion" starts with "You don't have to give me rings on my fingers. . .") I think it's more in the line of Cher's "It's in His Kiss" than Beyonce's "Should Have Put a Ring on It." Of course, I am in full agreement that this concept could have been expressed in better words than "I don't need no fancy cars/Just need something from the heart. . ." Edited July 24, 2013 at 03:24 AM by chocolatechip15 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 24, 2013 at 06:03 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 06:03 AM I don't love either of these songs -- find them kind of "meh" and mediocre -- but I don't think they're about being desperate for marriage. They seem to be about wanting a genuine love -- though it's expressed in pretty trite lyrics, there's no mention at all of marriage (In fact, "Real Emotion" starts with "You don't have to give me rings on my fingers. . .") I think it's more in the line of Cher's "It's in His Kiss" than Beyonce's "Should Have Put a Ring on It." Of course, I am in full agreement that this concept could have been expressed in better words than "I don't need no fancy cars/Just need something from the heart. . ." I think they are just fun songs...while not lyrically genius, they have great energy and I love singing along and being goofy while I do so. I used to sing "Lovin' Proof" to my ex all the time lol 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Javito Posted July 24, 2013 at 07:43 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 07:43 AM I Know What Love Is??? Which probably comes to be the best ballad she's recorded in the decade 2002-2012??? :huh: I'm outta here. 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Boy Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:27 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:27 PM I Know What Love Is??? Which probably comes to be the best ballad she's recorded in the decade 2002-2012??? :huh: I'm outta here. Hell yeah, this song is amazing. Celine is amazing. Still maybe not the best ballad she's recorded in the 2002-2012 decade IMO cuz there were 'In His Touch' and 'Prayer' and 'Have You Ever Been In Love'... And many more ohmygodable ballads Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
ashtonelijah Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:37 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:37 PM Coulda Woulda Shoulda. Especially that one part, "Your heart is back in shape (in shape)." Always makes me feel like I should be on a treadmill. Soooo cheesy. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM Hell yeah, this song is amazing. Celine is amazing. Still maybe not the best ballad she's recorded in the 2002-2012 decade IMO cuz there were 'In His Touch' and 'Prayer' and 'Have You Ever Been In Love'... And many more ohmygodable ballads I agree while IKWLI is great "Prayer" and HYEBIL surpass it immensely in my opinion. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
QueenCeline87 Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM OMG I still like MHWGO like yes it's overplayed and yes it's what most of the general public think of when you say Celine Dion ...which bugs me ( she's had other songs) But its iconic and something amazing live ...so I'm told ..il see & hear for myself in November. Songs I don't like most of the English versions of her French songs , they are still good but not as good as the French and refuse to dance is another one that I can think of for now! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM Another knock against Refuse to Dance? I love that song! It's so different! and How could anyone not like HYEBIL!? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Boy Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM ... and refuse to dance is another one that I can think of for now! Seriously i never thought fans who can possibly dislike 'Refuse to Dance' even exist P.S. MHWGO is fantastic. And I know it was and STILL impossible to escape the song but actually i think no song is gonna be overplayed for u if u never listens to the radio 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
AtitanicfanofCelineDion Posted July 26, 2013 at 01:21 AM Posted July 26, 2013 at 01:21 AM When i fall in love, or a song for you. Quote "When you want it the most there's no easy way out, when you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it, and thats the way it is." Celine Dion
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 26, 2013 at 01:32 AM Posted July 26, 2013 at 01:32 AM I'm still shocked that I'm the only one that hates "Let Your Heart Decide" Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Bell Posted July 26, 2013 at 05:14 AM Posted July 26, 2013 at 05:14 AM (edited) I'm still shocked that I'm the only one that hates "Let Your Heart Decide"No, you're not, I'm here, too! Edited July 26, 2013 at 05:14 AM by Bell 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 26, 2013 at 05:20 AM Posted July 26, 2013 at 05:20 AM No, you're not, I'm here, too! Thank God!!! I was getting worried with everything else people were posting..."Refuse To Dance"?!?!? And not "Let Your Heart Decide"?!?!?! I am beyond baffled that RTD came to mind first for so many!!! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nautanick Posted July 26, 2013 at 07:14 AM Posted July 26, 2013 at 07:14 AM Well it's been a while so... I still count Love is all We Need, Rain (Tax), Forget Me Not, Et Je T'aime Encore, Why oh Why, Super Love and Nature Boy as my least favorites. To add to that list is A Song For You, New Dawn, There Comes a Time, Right Next To The Right One, and That's Just The Woman In Me (it sounds like Celine is straining her voice on this song, the live version is so much better. Her early French discography I don't really listen to either...I only really listen to D'amour Ou D'amitie, Mon Reve Du Toujours, Du Soleil Au Coeur and Une Colombe...Celine was an incredibly gifted teenager but I prefer her 18+ voice Quote
Irate_Ninja Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:01 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:01 AM Miles to GoLove Can Move MountainsI Want You To Need Me Those are the only ones I could think of that I dislike, I don't really hate any of Celine's song. Quote http://oi41.tinypic.com/1444tp0.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:41 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:41 AM If anyone ever posts loved me back to life ill come and hunt you down Lol Kev x 3 Quote
takeachance Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:43 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:43 AM If anyone ever posts loved me back to life ill come and hunt you down Lol Kev x Ill join you!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:19 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:19 PM If anyone ever posts loved me back to life ill come and hunt you down Lol Kev xLol! Just spit my coffee all over the place! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
c4n4d4 Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:48 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:48 PM I can say "Loved Me Back to Life" will never be on this list, atleast for me! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:27 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:27 PM Seriously i never thought fans who can possibly dislike 'Refuse to Dance' even exist P.S. MHWGO is fantastic. And I know it was and STILL impossible to escape the song but actually i think no song is gonna be overplayed for u if u never listens to the radio I am probably one of the minority hear but I like that song. If anyone ever posts loved me back to life ill come and hunt you down Lol Kev xIt won't be on my least favorite either that is for sure! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:32 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:32 PM I am probably one of the minority hear but I like that song. It won't be on my least favorite either that is for sure! I also like refuse to dance it's different! Kev x 2 Quote
gafsa Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:34 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:34 PM If anyone ever posts loved me back to life ill come and hunt you down Lol Kev x I'm on your back Quote
gafsa Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:35 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:35 PM I also like refuse to dance it's different! Kev x It's also my favorite Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.