Bell Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:33 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:33 AM If anyone ever posts loved me back to life ill come and hunt you down Lol Kev x Ill join you!!! I'm on your back Hey, I'm with you guys! 2 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
brujocrow Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:46 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:46 PM "goodnight everybody!" I hate that one the most. 2 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
brujocrow Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:59 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:59 PM Here's my 2 cents on "you shook me", AC/DC fan here, she didn't dress for success. The blouse and slacks?? no no no no. High heeled knee high boots. Blue jeans with a rip that shows some cheek (risqué you say? it would have made her edgy. me too) and a leather halter top with plenty of mid-rift. What do you think? I know, some of you are saying that's just brujo lusting after C. That aside? Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
DionFanAlways Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM Here's my 2 cents on "you shook me", AC/DC fan here, she didn't dress for success. The blouse and slacks?? no no no no. High heeled knee high boots. Blue jeans with a rip that shows some cheek (risqué you say? it would have made her edgy. me too) and a leather halter top with plenty of mid-rift. What do you think? I know, some of you are saying that's just brujo lusting after C. That aside?She should not of touched AC/DC There are some things she should say no to. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 30, 2013 at 07:14 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 07:14 AM She should not of touched AC/DC There are some things she should say no to.She shouldn't have touched Open Arms either. Yea I am a Journey fan and Steve just does it better. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM "goodnight everybody!" I hate that one the most. Just got that! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM She shouldn't have touched Open Arms either. Yea I am a Journey fan and Steve just does it better.I actually agree and yes Steve Perry has an amazing voice! That's some power there! Na na na nana ................ Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
garçon Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM OMG: "I want you to need me" and "New Dawn" disliked? God, these are gems. The runs in ND are just breathtaking. The song is so well sung. IWYTNM is among the best productions David Foster ever did. 3 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 30, 2013 at 02:27 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 02:27 PM I actually agree and yes Steve Perry has an amazing voice! That's some power there! Na na na nana ................Yes girl! the adlibs from Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' lol.. That man is like my second favorite male singer behind Peter Cetera. Celine was fine in Open Arms but she just makes it sound like another cover. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:37 PM (edited) Yes girl! the adlibs from Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' lol.. That man is like my second favorite male singer behind Peter Cetera. Celine was fine in Open Arms but she just makes it sound like another cover.Lol! You got my tune! I love his voice! Edited July 30, 2013 at 06:39 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:42 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:42 PM Lol! You got my tune! I love his voice!Yes that's what Journey fans do and oh yes he does. Too bad Steve is retired from singing tho. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM Yes that's what Journey fans do and oh yes he does. Too bad Steve is retired from singing tho.Yes I wasn't happy when they broke apart the band, well when he was no longer part of Journey. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:26 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 01:26 AM She shouldn't have touched Open Arms either. Yea I am a Journey fan and Steve just does it better. Noooo, I LOVE Celine's Open Arms . . .I love Journey's version, too, but i ADORE the way Celine sings it. .and I think it's such a perfect choice to open her show . the soaring chorus, the dramatic curtain drop -- love, love, love. 2 Quote
zuv Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:20 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:20 AM "One Heart" and "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:40 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:40 AM (edited) Noooo, I LOVE Celine's Open Arms . . .I love Journey's version, too, but i ADORE the way Celine sings it. .and I think it's such a perfect choice to open her show . the soaring chorus, the dramatic curtain drop -- love, love, love.I would of loved it if she kept true to the genre and powered out to it. But she just sounds like another singer covering a song at a concert. It's a rock ballad and not a classical piece. I also feel the same way about Mariah's version too.http://youtu.be/i5pUOVC50Y8Wow just wow! Sorry I am a Journey and that's what I think. Edited July 31, 2013 at 02:51 AM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Jeffieboi Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:46 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:46 AM After looking at a lot of these posts....people keep talking about live versions of songs. Just because Celine sings a song live, doesn't make it a Celine Dion song, so I'm not sure why covers that weren't actually recorded like "Open Arms" or "You Shook Me All Night Long" is even being mentioned in this thread. This thread is asking for your least favorite Celine Dion song, 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 02:54 AM Yes I wasn't happy when they broke apart the band, well when he was no longer part of Journey.Yeah in a sense that Journey line up broke apart. Not only did Perry leave but so did the drummer who was with for almost 18 yrs. Journey is still around with Arnel Pineda and are still good but, they are not the same as they used to be. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 31, 2013 at 03:05 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 03:05 AM (edited) After looking at a lot of these posts....people keep talking about live versions of songs. Just because Celine sings a song live, doesn't make it a Celine Dion song, so I'm not sure why covers that weren't actually recorded like "Open Arms" or "You Shook Me All Night Long" is even being mentioned in this thread. This thread is asking for your least favorite Celine Dion song, Open Arms is almost a Celine Dion song. If it is on Loved Me Back To Life then it will be a Celine Dion song. Plus she performs the song so much in Vegas that people consider it to be one of her own. Yeah it was off topic but so do other threads become off topic when another subject is discussed. However since this is still the Celine Dion section these posts are relevant. Edited July 31, 2013 at 03:10 AM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2013 at 03:09 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 03:09 AM We said her name in the comment, doesn't that count? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 31, 2013 at 03:11 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 03:11 AM We said her name in the comment, doesn't that count? It should I don't see the problem. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
beautyroses Posted July 31, 2013 at 10:37 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 10:37 AM new dawn, superlove and love can move montains Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Boy Posted July 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM Posted July 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM After looking at a lot of these posts....people keep talking about live versions of songs. Just because Celine sings a song live, doesn't make it a Celine Dion song, so I'm not sure why covers that weren't actually recorded like "Open Arms" or "You Shook Me All Night Long" is even being mentioned in this thread. This thread is asking for your least favorite Celine Dion song, And what if after all you've heard, all the possible studios and lives and collaborations and everything, one's least favorite is 'You shook me all night long' 4 xample? What if one likes ALL of Celine's songs but he doesn't like some random live perfomance? I see your point but I just think EVERYTHING Celine has ever performed should be counted What do you say? Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
MistaChanel Posted July 31, 2013 at 04:42 PM Posted July 31, 2013 at 04:42 PM I am not a fan of LOVE IS ALL WE NEED, GOODBYE'S THE SADDEST WORD, TANT DE TEMPS, THAT'S JUST THE WOMAN IN ME and CAN'T FIGHT THE FEELING.... These came up to my mind quite easily! Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
marckvls Posted August 6, 2013 at 04:03 PM Posted August 6, 2013 at 04:03 PM Definitely: Les Cloches Du Hameau (I never listen to it)Why oh WhyJust a Little Bit Of LoveLes Petits Pieds De Lea Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Wita19 Posted August 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM Posted August 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM I've just looked through Celine's albums (not counting pre-unison albums, cause I prefer more formed and mature Celine's voice).It turned out that I like the whole ANDHC album (propably one of the best albums), One Heart (though not very ambitious, it's light and pleasant), D'elles (maybe it's quite depressing - like the most of her french albums, but I think it's a masterpiece), 1f&4t (diverse, but not mindless mix). I know it's Forgive me The rest of her albums I also like/love, but there are a few songs I don't.Actually, I need my own category. Songs that I would be able to like, but... My list: WIFIL, B&aB - quite boringTell him - when they begin to scream in duet...New dawn - at the beginning I fall asleep and then like a defibrillator shock!I don't know - unnecessary in english (imo)TPOL - only it seems to me that it hurts her?I hate you then I love you - the same as in Tell him And one more thing. Althouhg TC album is one of my favourite albums, I think the last part of some songs should be cut.Too much is never enough for Celine But we love her for that and we never have enough of her music! Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM Posted August 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM (edited) How have I been the only one that has said If That's What It Takes? The lyrics are terrible and the added instrumentals just put shame to the original song. About TC - I don't understand how Map to My Heart and The Reason I Go On are only bonus tracks to the Japanese version, but those songs are better than nearly half of the album. Edited August 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM by CelineDionForeverNY 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
winforlife Posted August 7, 2013 at 03:10 AM Posted August 7, 2013 at 03:10 AM Open Arms-prefer Steve Perry's versionAt Seventeen- didn't like the song when Janis Ian released it, Céline's version didn't change my opinion.La Diva- the ending makes me cringe, Céline sounds out of tune. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Chin Posted August 7, 2013 at 04:14 AM Posted August 7, 2013 at 04:14 AM I'm surprised that some of u HATE so many songs... The word "hate" is totally different to "least favourite" I think I don't have any Celine's songs that I HATE... 3 Quote
Bell Posted August 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM Posted August 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM it's quite depressing - like the most of her french albums Her French stuff - depressing? What do you mean? 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Wita19 Posted August 7, 2013 at 01:00 PM Posted August 7, 2013 at 01:00 PM I mean they're melancholic and sad, triggers a lot of emotions im me (Je cherche l'ombre, Je ne suis pas celle, La diva).When I'm sad I don't choose happy/dance songs. I listen to those melancholic songs so my emotions can get outside of me...I didin't mean anything bad, maybe I used the wrong word.Sorry, my english isn't perfect Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.