wjd Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:41 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:41 AM OH i want the song now! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
drove all night Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:44 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:44 AM Where's that "damned" song? Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:44 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:44 AM i dont think we will be getting any clip today........ oh no,tomorrow i have to work there,no net,i can't get on the news ,oh no Quote
Javito Posted September 16, 2012 at 08:05 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 08:05 AM Saw this on Twitter: @CelineDionGR: Celine Dion's "Unfinished songs" has the same tempo as "That's the way it is" @Diane_Warren https://t.co/3yjoSvgw http://t.co/gzt9UQaI @benmcd4life: It was soooo amazing to hear Celine Dion sing a new @diane_warren song. It was so perfectly written for that movie @benmcd4life: @cditalia it was soo good....same tempo as "That's the way it is" beautiful lyrics and an amazing vocal by Celine. U will love it Yayyy that's SO very good news!!! Bring it on!! Where's the damn song? I'm more impatient now!!!!! :clap: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
manu23 Posted September 16, 2012 at 08:10 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 08:10 AM Nobody recordered the song??! Quote
Modesta Posted September 16, 2012 at 08:10 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 08:10 AM I swear I'm about this close to cracking!! Where's the godd*mn song!? Quote
Xpresso Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM I can't believe the song hasn't even leaked yet!!!!! Quote
Mtsh Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM Such big film festival and nobody recorded ? even a small part? Quote http://acauseceline.blogspot.com/
sailornic Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM i don't get it, it's a cover of that's the way it is? Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:56 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:56 AM Such big film festival and nobody recorded ? even a small part? yep, unbelieve,no one recorded that?and still no on youtube reall a shock Quote
Xpresso Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM i don't get it, it's a cover of that's the way it is? Same uptempo style - NOT a cover! Quote
wjd Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM (edited) i don't get it, it's a cover of that's the way it is? Oh for crying out loud, its the same tempo - how does that translate to being a cover!? SMFH. Edited September 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM by wjd Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
sailornic Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM still not get it, give me an example of 2 songs with the same tempo. It's obvious for some people but not for me. And for the recorded stuff at a movie... Forget about that no one will do that these days Quote
ryba Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM sailornic, the song ist just similar to Thats the way it is Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM Great i had my hopes up for the song.. still nothing Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
dorfus Posted September 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM Still nothing? And not even a clip from CelineDion.com - not even a FIVE-SECOND clip to keep us happy? I would personally appreciate a 5-second clip than no clip at all. Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
zenmeban Posted September 16, 2012 at 12:43 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 12:43 PM WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT THE FIRST SINGLE I, too, was like "Why God Why are they choosing another cover as the first single instead of Unfinished Songs? ". But then I realised it wouldn't make sense promoting it now. The song will probably get more exposure (and should be sent to radio) in a few months, when the movie actually comes out to theatres. I guess then it's gonna be the 2nd single. But what I don't understand is why Celine's team is making an official press release about Celine debuting Unfinished Songs in a festival, when we are all waiting for official information about the first single. This is confusing... Quote BRICEhttp://s17.postimg.org/7igcotu27/DFGHLK.jpg
Macaronie Posted September 16, 2012 at 01:33 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 01:33 PM They didn't coz clearly they want to put Celine back on the map as 'that ballad/cover singer'. Yey. Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 16, 2012 at 01:55 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 01:55 PM Jesus! Still nothing? The waiting for something is driving me crazy. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 16, 2012 at 01:57 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 01:57 PM I think the official site may give us a teaser tomorrow... and I'm happy if its like Thats the way it is Quote
JesusZuñigaR Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:05 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:05 PM (edited) Que alguien me lo explique, porque esto no tiene lógica alguna... Como es posible que en un festival realizado en Toronto (Canada) es decir en el pais donde nacio Celine, no haya nadie... pero nadie... que haya grabado la cancion? nadie que haya subido un audio a internet? Ya llevamos mucho tiempo esperando y aun nada... No entiendo... Edited September 16, 2012 at 02:18 PM by JesusZuñigaR Quote http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8660149sash201309pgbg.jpg
Nando Férri Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:18 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:18 PM I think the official site may give us a teaser tomorrow... and I'm happy if its like Thats the way it is I'm soooo happy about that too! It can be VERY good! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Fanxiaoqiang Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:32 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:32 PM Que alguien me lo explique, porque esto no tiene lógica alguna... Como es posible que en un festival realizado en Toronto (Canada) es decir en el pais donde nacio Celine, no haya nadie... pero nadie... que haya grabado la cancion? nadie que haya subido un audio a internet? Ya llevamos mucho tiempo esperando y aun nada... No entiendo... can not UNSD, Quote
JesusZuñigaR Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:42 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:42 PM can not UNSD, jjaja Forum'm wrong ------- now with google traslate Somebody explain it to me, because it does not have any logic ... As you may be at a festival held in Toronto (Canada) is, in the country of his birth Celine, no one ... but no ... you recorded the song? no one who has risen internet audio? It has been long awaited and still nothing ... I do not understand ... Quote http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8660149sash201309pgbg.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:55 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:55 PM LYHD was a lazy and failed attempt at an English version of a great French song. I can't even describe how much I hate the chorus of "Let Your Heart Decide"...the lyrics seem to have been written in a rushed fashion. Really? I never knew fans hated this song . .I LOVE it. Yes, the lyrics are a bit trite, but, honestly that's true of a lot of Celine's songs - but the melody is beautiful, her voice sounds incredible (love it when she hits those lower notes), and I love the intensity of the mid-tempo beats in the chorus. If we got another song like Let Your Heart Decide, I'd be over the moon. Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:31 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:31 PM still not get it, give me an example of 2 songs with the same tempo. Maybe you're confusing tempo with beat? Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:32 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:32 PM I was talking to that guy a few weeks ago... The one who has heard it and said it sounds like TTWII.. So i messaged him today and he said they weren't allowed to record in the theater haha (obviously, you are never allowed) but that's never stopped anyone before.. I'm dying to hear this song! @benmcd4life@Brody_Dion haha nah ur not allowed to record in the theatre the song will be out soon on Celine's album Quote
Javito Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:50 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:50 PM (edited) I was talking to that guy a few weeks ago... The one who has heard it and said it sounds like TTWII.. So i messaged him today and he said they weren't allowed to record in the theater haha (obviously, you are never allowed) but that's never stopped anyone before.. I'm dying to hear this song! Exactly, we already know its not allowed to record with mobile devices in these places but there's always someone who pulls it off. So either this is the very first time in history where actually EVERY single person in the theater was obedient and behaved and followed the instructions, or Céline is so forgotten that a new song of her goes unnoticed even in her own homeland Edited September 16, 2012 at 03:56 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
sunnyceline Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:53 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:53 PM Just wanted to post the trailer if anyone hasn't seen it: Song for Marion Trailer Quote http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8050/8081556407_a89989ccda.jpg
disadiva Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:33 PM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:33 PM So strange that the song hasn't been on youtube yet, i hope we can see it soon. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.