ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:42 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 03:42 AM @benmcd4life: @Diane_Warren the movie made me cry...especially the "True Colours" scene. Ur song rocked...especially the chorus...so brilliant! OSCAR!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Fanxiaoqiang Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:07 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:07 AM @benmcd4life: @Diane_Warren the movie made me cry...especially the "True Colours" scene. Ur song rocked...especially the chorus...so brilliant! OSCAR!!!! did you hear this song? Quote
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:34 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:34 AM we want a snippet , something to hold onto .. now! Quote
Kong Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:41 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:41 AM HQ photo http://hotspotorlando.files.wordpress.com/...on-1y-2high.jpg (2023×2700) Quote
luciusbright Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:51 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:51 AM “has the same tempo as "That's the way it is" ” I'm so happy~~~~~~~~ Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:58 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:58 AM (edited) I'm scared, the critics seem to hate the film... the note on IMDB is 3.5 out of 10.... so far. we all know Celine and René can get emotional and like a movie that isnt good at all...I hope we dont have another Nouvelle-France or Tous les secrets success story with a poor movie http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/sep/14...w?newsfeed=true Edited September 16, 2012 at 04:58 AM by manolo19 Quote
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:58 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:58 AM Another Twitter reaction: "@pamelaterres: What? It's a great song! #CelineDion and #DianeWarren perfect combination !!! "Unfinished songs" Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:59 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 04:59 AM I'm scared, the critics seem to be very bad about the film... the note on IMDB is 3.5 out of 10.... so far. we all know Celine and Ren. can get emotional and like a movie that isnt good at all...I hope we dont have another Nouvelle-France or Tous les secrets success story with a poor movie http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/sep/14...w?newsfeed=true All the reviews I've seen on Twitter from people who saw it at Toronto, called it very moving, said it made them cry, etc. Several said it was the best of the festival. I only saw one negative review--someone who merely said "Meh." Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:04 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:04 AM (edited) Isn't Diane Warren the one who said the film made her cry? ... Objective Edited September 16, 2012 at 05:04 AM by manolo19 Quote
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:06 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:06 AM (edited) Isn't Diane Warren the one who said the film made her cry? ... Objective Several people other than her said that. @samieguard"Glad to see I wasn't the only person who cried during song for Marion #TIFF #truecolours" "Wow. Looooved "Song For Marion" @TIFF_NET #TIFF12 the power of music" "Absolutely loved watching Song for Marion tonight! #bloodybrilliant Thanks @DietCoke_CA" @Stage32online "Laughed, cried at Song for Marion. #TIFF12 http://pic.twitter.com/CcSe0WrB" "@jyllsaskinSong for Marion: you'll laugh, you'll cry and cry some more. Go see it in theatres! Terrence Stamp sparkles. It's Glee for seniors. #TIFF" " @StevenConville@TOfilmfest I'm a grown #ss man and ain't ashamed 2 say, "A song for Marion had me in tears!" Best movie i've seen In a while! @MoNe_Q #TIFF" @lalim36“@stephaniefusco: cried my way through the entirety of Song For Marion but left with a smile. Thanks, @Cameron_tiff #TIFF #closinggala” me 2 #TIFF12 closing gala! Song for Marion was amazing. Tear jerker but so well put together! #GreatPick Edited September 16, 2012 at 05:11 AM by ashtonelijah Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:10 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:10 AM I hope you are right but I had a feeling right from ther beginning when I first watched the trailer... As long as the song is nice...and TTWII is my favorite uptempo song by Celine Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:10 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:10 AM Song for Marion – review 2/5 star?is it a bad news! Quote
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:14 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:14 AM (edited) keep them coming , thank god people have great reviews to balance the negativity of the press articles so far Edited September 16, 2012 at 05:15 AM by manolo19 Quote
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:14 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:14 AM I'm not quite sure what this means, but someone else said this: "People go film about greatly appreciate about her new song. Oh, Oscar again at affordable prices." Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:35 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:35 AM I'm scared, the critics seem to hate the film... the note on IMDB is 3.5 out of 10.... so far. we all know Celine and René can get emotional and like a movie that isnt good at all...I hope we dont have another Nouvelle-France or Tous les secrets success story with a poor movie http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/sep/14...w?newsfeed=true the movie JUST premiered so there's few critical reviews. and the IMDB rating is only based on a few votes, it's way too early to tell Quote
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:37 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:37 AM fingers crossed, now bring on the f%?$/%? song!" Quote
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:40 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:40 AM I wish the Celine fandom was like the Justin Bieber fandom. They'd have dispatched 50 fans to Toronto, every Trend on Twitter would be about him and the song, and there'd be 50 uploads of varying quality on YouTube in minutes. We'd probably also have a bootleg of WAAF from Sony UK days ago. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
manolo19 Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:44 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:44 AM I highly doubt they'd be doing this in 30 years with Justin Bieber, he will never last like Celine.. but I know what you mean and I agree, sometimes I wish more people would care so we would have more .. Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:48 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:48 AM I hope we getting something soon. The waiting is driving me crazy! Especially since someone said that the tempo in Unfinished Songs is like That's The Way It Is!! I freakin love that song!! Quote
mike_z Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:55 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 05:55 AM (edited) "Let Your Heart Decide" is also same tempo as "that's the way it is", and the first one is such a forgettable song if you compare them...Let's hope for the worse... and maybe get surprised! Edited September 16, 2012 at 05:59 AM by markzimmer Quote
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:01 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:01 AM The guy who calls himself "World's Biggest Diane Warren" fan called it "One of the Greatest Songs of All Time." Isn't that a little premature after hearing it ONCE? lol Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:02 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:02 AM "Let Your Heart Decide" is also same tempo as "that's the way it is", and the first one is such a forgettable song if you compare them...Let's hope for the worse... and maybe get surprised! LYHD was a lazy and failed attempt at an English version of a great French song. I can't even describe how much I hate the chorus of "Let Your Heart Decide"...the lyrics seem to have been written in a rushed fashion. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mike_z Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:29 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:29 AM LYHD was a lazy and failed attempt at an English version of a great French song. I can't even describe how much I hate the chorus of "Let Your Heart Decide"...the lyrics seem to have been written in a rushed fashion. that great "french" song was written by Kristian Lundin, same swedish guy who wrote "that's the way it is" and "i'm alive", and you can tell it was ripped of those 2! Quote
ashtonelijah Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:31 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:31 AM "gorgeous melody and a very compelling chorus. Celine sings the hell out of the song" Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:35 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:35 AM that great "french" song was written by Kristian Lundin, same swedish guy who wrote "that's the way it is" and "i'm alive", and you can tell it was ripped of those 2! Just because they're all mid tempo songs? lol.....TTWII and IA are not forgettable songs. The only reason that LYHD is forgettable is because of the lyrics...."Tous les secrets" is not forgettable. It was fresh and wonderful when it first came out. Kristian Lundin writes mid to up-tempo songs. That's mainly his style. This would mean that his entire repertoire was a rip off of everything he's ever done. Which is far from the case. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
one_heart_1_hart Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:35 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 06:35 AM Cant wait any longer..... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Angel2006 Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:01 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:01 AM It's 3:00am were i live and a can't wait anymore. I'm going to go to bed now and i hope we have more news later today!! I am beyond excited!! I don't think i will get that much sleep tonight!! Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:10 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:10 AM i been refreshing this page minutes after minutes hoping that we get the song........please....... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Fanxiaoqiang Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:24 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:24 AM i been refreshing this page minutes after minutes hoping that we get the song........please....... hahha same with youMaybe we can call rene haha Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:35 AM Posted September 16, 2012 at 07:35 AM hahha same with youMaybe we can call rene haha i dont think we will be getting any clip today........ Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.