Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:03 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:03 PM Just got that email from Team Céline---we've been migrated Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
SensationalCeline Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:05 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:05 PM I made a new account for TC because I couldn't wait. Nothing is exciting, but they sure love that banner that someone created. The "Music" section has a video that plays all of the new current duets, etc:- Entre deux mondes- Y'a pas de mots- I Knew I Loved You- Voler- Acadian Driftwood- Tout près du boneur (only 55 seconds) Videos has the 2007 and 2009 holiday greetings, and the infamous sex tape Nothing thrilling What is the infamous sex tape? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:07 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:07 PM (edited) I believe it was called the "If Walls Could Talk" video.Or called "1 fille & 4 types" Edited December 8, 2010 at 06:11 PM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
SensationalCeline Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:10 PM So do you have to make an account to see the holiday greetings? I've never seen those before I don't think. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:12 PM (edited) I believe it was called the "If Walls Could Talk" video I thought you wanted undecided people to join and that was why u said that! I would have prefered the IWYTNM censored one, but oh well So am I the only one who likes/loves the change? Edit: Le quintette aussi? Edited December 8, 2010 at 06:15 PM by celínico_sin_remedio Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:14 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:14 PM I think you are! LOL Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bellamy Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:15 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:15 PM As I've said already I actually hate they make Celine's website exactly the same layout as every other SONY Music artist's website. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:18 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:18 PM It worked to me now Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
ladylindsey Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:19 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:19 PM (edited) hmmm i still can't log in with the password they sent me thru email as a former TC member- anyone else having this issue? Nvm- just got it to work- click a bunch of times and it went through awww all the old forum topics and threads are gone! Edited December 8, 2010 at 06:26 PM by ladylindsey Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:20 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:20 PM Check the video section there's plenty of footage and exclusive interviews Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:21 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:21 PM The new site is pretty generic and cookie-cutter, in my opinion. It looks like a person's personal blog that was created using WordPress. (Not that there's anything "wrong" with that, mind you.) As for the TeamCeline "exclusives", the duets are a good start, but it won't be until we start seeing remixes and rarer songs ("Love You Blind," "Wishful Thinking," etc.) that I'll finally believe her team "gets it". Quote
No1IrishFan Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:23 PM Love the new website! Are the 3 top videos in 'charity clips' brand new? Never seen them before Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:31 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:31 PM (edited) Did anyone attend the Sensational launch party? What did she sing? Edited December 8, 2010 at 06:32 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
Sofie Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:42 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:42 PM I actually like the change too, it's like any other Sony site but it's good. Quote
Javito Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:47 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:47 PM (edited) Okay, so its just an upgrade in the decoration, but in contents... not really They just washed their face. Well at least we can now comment there and post whatever we want to make our voices be heard (I particularly like the "review+rate" albums and songs in the music section. I see more than one of us here complaining about her releases, explaining what we want and what should be done in terms of promotion ) AND you can even send attached photos in the comments sections! (collectors, now its our time to show the official site what we want! ) But its funny that the music section has the D'eux 15º anniversary edition of the past year included, but still they ignore all her pre-Sony albums! (And there's where the 90% of Eddy Marnay's songs are, will he ever be credited for that in the official site?? Too bad :nono: ) Will keep checking and exploring... okkkk thanks Bubba- I was wondering why I couldn't log in with my info. I mean I'll have to play around with it when I can log on before I say whether I like it or not, but for the millionth time, I really miss THIS and THIS STYLEhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/d/d0/CELINE_DION_Logo.svg/220px-CELINE_DION_Logo.svg.png for anyone that's been able to log in, what are the extras and rare bonuses? Definetly something must have happened with the rights of the classic logo. I too hoped that they brought it back with this new version, but NADA Surely, it smells something about copyright Edited December 8, 2010 at 06:47 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Nmj Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:49 PM they used it on All my children and ellen in 2007 Quote
browseceline Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:51 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 06:51 PM (edited) okay my review: this website looks like something created with predefined profiles in a websitesoftwarepackage. It indeed looks like a blog and it doesn't make you excited.. it has that same uninspiring - i have seen it before - boring layout with too much white-space, a not inviting font, but the font you see on social networks like facebook or the new youtube.And they did not do their best to use other pictures than just borrowing everything from the dvdcover layout from the worldtour. There is nothing new, only thing that has changed is the design it is presented in. But it looks boring and easy to me, something a good amateur could have done. I think for such a megastar as Celine, it is not the website I expected. But I just took a peek at the websites of Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, and both were even more boring and more cheap looking, esspecially Kelly Rowland's site, which looks so so cheap.What all these websites have in common is not being original, not being inviting, and they all seem to be made by designers who don't have much time to really look at the artist they are designing for.I actually think the first design was more appropiate, more classy more for a a big star, and this one is just like all the others.. nothing spectacular, not horrible or awful but just simple, plain, boring.. Edited December 8, 2010 at 06:58 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yakir Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:00 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:00 PM (edited) WOW Beautiful new site (I need to get used to it) I fell in love with the brand new design like The Taking Chances World Tour itemsI signed in TeamCeline amazing there was picture that I havn't seen before like Sensational Evet.. I think the previous site was unique and beautifull too, the currently site look like other Song BMG Artist site.Now everybogy can open his own mini-blog, uplaod photos of himself, write "Why are you fan of Celine?" and many goodies It's fun to enjoy somthing new Edited December 8, 2010 at 07:14 PM by Yakir Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Timster Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:06 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:06 PM I quite like the new design, love how they've based it on the TTEOTW theme. I think it's better that everything is accessible from the same page, it's certainly easier for new users to naviagte. However, I was expecting more than just a facelift... Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:12 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:12 PM Anyone else just getting a blank page on the sign up page? with a black and white photo of Celine? I don't see anything new. It's still the same. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Javito Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:13 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:13 PM they used it on All my children and ellen in 2007 And in Oprah in 2008 yes. And they still use it from time to time in her merchandise, but those are secondary uses. Since 2002, it has not appeared in any of her album, DVD or single covers, when it was featured in each and every release from her before 2002 (albums, singles, dvds and books). That's strange to say the least, because it all happened suddenly. It was relegated to a secondary discrete use only for TeamCeline and merchandise use, but not music, which leads me to think that it has to be something copyright related Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ThisTime Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:14 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:14 PM I think it's better than the old one. For sure!Haven't really snooped around, but even if it's a bit generic, I still think it's an improvement. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
mirage Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:16 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:16 PM lol it's looks fresh and new...and they have updated their news section, i hope they continue that way with the news, the day it happens not weeks after Quote
Timster Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:18 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:18 PM Why is the old Boutique still there? I thought that was going to be updated too... Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:22 PM so its been updated? Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:24 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:24 PM We all should have had much lower expectations. This was my reaction to the site: http://www.paintingmania.com/arts/vincent-van-gogh/large/old-man-sorrow-threshold-eternity-6_5010.jpg Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Claudette Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:28 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:28 PM (edited) I had zero expectations. I actually forgot about it, I was not even something I looked forward to. Edited December 8, 2010 at 07:32 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Teodora Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:30 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:30 PM Leave it to Sony to make things worse.... The old site was looking much better, it just needed some updating. This is going backwards. It looks really, really, really bad! And there's nothing new or exciting on it to at least make it worth while. Would it have killed them to put up some never before seen videos or HQ photos or something? I want the old site back! Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:38 PM Am I going to the wrong link or something? Because nothing looks any different to me and I still cant sign up for team Celine. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Javito Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:40 PM Posted December 8, 2010 at 07:40 PM I had zero expectations. I actually forgot about it, I was not even something I looked forward to or something. You've been very busy focused with the babies news instead, don't you? :laugh: Neither I had high expectations with the new site, but since all the girls here had been like going nuts with every piece of detail about the babies news for the past three months, I thought that the website update is what boys had left to stick to And.... I prefer the babies photos yes! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.