bluejay88 Posted June 11, 2011 at 03:29 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 03:29 PM I can't wait for a new album! I love listening to all her old songs and they never get old but I've ready for some new ones. Quote http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/1920_funclub31950.jpgCeline, you are so inspirational, beautiful, entertaining, talented and special. Don't ever change!
PatrickDion22 Posted June 11, 2011 at 03:30 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 03:30 PM (edited) That's GREAT news! Well, at least we all know she has a lot of material to work with... Edited June 11, 2011 at 03:30 PM by PatrickDion22 Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
René 2 Posted June 11, 2011 at 03:40 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 03:40 PM the fact that they are still in the composing time is not good news for me... Quote
Javito Posted June 11, 2011 at 05:04 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 05:04 PM the fact that they are still in the composing time is not good news for me... We've been used to getting a Céline Dion album every year since the beggining of her career, and we've been spoiled in that way. Though, according to their current pace of work, I don't know how many more albums we will get if she's taking such time to record all of a sudden. Maybe it will be again a new english/french studio album every 1/2 years... but maybe not Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ferjaacu Posted June 11, 2011 at 06:21 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 06:21 PM Thanks for the article !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celine-rc Posted June 11, 2011 at 08:44 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 08:44 PM Good writters will definetly be there for her!!!! Between Luc and Jean-Pierre, it's going to be an amazing album! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 11, 2011 at 08:49 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 08:49 PM JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Haheather Posted June 14, 2011 at 03:49 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 03:49 AM ^^^ CALM DOWN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR JAZZ!!!!!!!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 14, 2011 at 03:53 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 03:53 AM JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ Jazz? You like jazz? Who knew? Oh wait- EVERYBODY ON THE FORUM! hahaha, just playin' Quote
Haheather Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:10 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:10 AM ^^ I hear about it night and day This is why we love Kailey! haha! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:42 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:42 AM (edited) ^^ I hear about it night and day This is why we love Kailey! haha!^ yep!! HEY! There's nothing wrong with Jazz Hey heather, have you heard the song "Summertime"? BTW have you seen this picture heather?!? http://www.photofeatures.com/celinedion/images/prevs/d21011a.jpg Edited June 14, 2011 at 05:43 AM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Raevaz Posted June 14, 2011 at 07:08 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 07:08 AM (edited) Not sure if this has been posted before, but I just saw CDItalia tweet: "Celine Dion's promotion for her new French album is now scheduled for Fall 2011. http://bit.ly/j4zxpw" The article is in French, but based on the jibberish I read that Google Translate spewed out, the article basically says what the Tweet says. Edited June 14, 2011 at 07:09 AM by Raevaz Quote
bluejay88 Posted June 14, 2011 at 07:16 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 07:16 AM Not sure if this has been posted before, but I just saw CDItalia tweet: "Celine Dion's promotion for her new French album is now scheduled for Fall 2011. http://bit.ly/j4zxpw"The article is in French, but based on the jibberish I read that Google Translate spewed out, the article basically says what the Tweet says. Woohoo it's about time I can never get enough of Celine and French It's a good mixture. Quote http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/1920_funclub31950.jpgCeline, you are so inspirational, beautiful, entertaining, talented and special. Don't ever change!
ferjaacu Posted June 14, 2011 at 08:31 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 08:31 AM Thanks for the news Raevaz !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Sofie Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:14 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:14 PM Merci! You have no idea how amazing that just got me! Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:48 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:48 PM Yay!!! Thanks for the news! Quote
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:03 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:03 PM Fall fall fall so I'll have some Jams to listen to as a sophomore Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Haheather Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:17 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:17 PM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOhhhhh yeah! I hope it's true! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
anewdayhascome Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:39 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:39 PM I just hope for the September release, otherwise then there will be Xmas soon and English album at the beginning/spring 2012. I don't want it to be wasted Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:39 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:39 PM I just hope for the September release, otherwise then there will be Xmas soon and English album at the beginning/spring 2012. I don't want it to be wasted Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
duri Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:55 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:55 PM That´s great that TV special for belgian television is still in plan, I hope this time (this falll) it will be realized. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:21 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:21 PM Soon the CelineDionItalia.com Team will announce NEW EXCLUSIVE info about the upcoming french album! Follow us on twitter and "like us" on facebook http://twitter.com/#!/cditalia http://www.facebook.com/CelineDionItalia stay tuned! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
~Christian~ Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:32 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:32 PM Soon like how soon? Quote
Sofie Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:35 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:35 PM (edited) More news?! Wheee! I have the same question though, how long are we thought to stay tuned? Edited June 16, 2011 at 04:37 PM by Sofie Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:41 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:41 PM soon, tonight or just in next couple of days???? I'm longing for some extract!!! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
VinnyT. Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:17 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:17 PM Tonight! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
anewdayhascome Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:20 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:20 PM yay Love ya Vinny can't wait :w00t: :w00t: Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Sofie Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:29 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:29 PM Tonight! That's what I wanted to hear! Woooohoooo! Quote
Raevaz Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:39 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:39 PM Dang, CDItalia is pretty good at getting all this news! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.