RLAAMJR. Posted June 7, 2011 at 09:13 AM Posted June 7, 2011 at 09:13 AM I really, really hope that my favorite Celine song will be translated to french and be included in Celine's next french album. I would like a duet between Celine and Lara fabian Quote
Javito Posted June 7, 2011 at 09:57 AM Posted June 7, 2011 at 09:57 AM Not for repeating the same over 1,000 times you'll get what you want, nor this is a competition to get your post counter up ^^ Sorry but I think I'll made some use of the ignore button for the first time Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Samstertje Posted June 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM Posted June 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM ^I hear you! Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
celine-rc Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:37 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:37 PM I really, really hope that my favorite Celine song will be translated to french and be included in Celine's next french album. I would like a duet between Celine and Lara fabian Sorry but ouach non. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM ^ I agree.... Celine and Lara... nope bad idea. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM Do we know if she has started this album yet either? Quote
volleyceline Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM ^ I have no idea Maybe that's what all this debate is about. I don't feel like going back to read the other pages Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM ^Same here! 37 pages is a lot! Quote
volleyceline Posted June 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM ^ Yeah! I guess we will have to wait and see Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
RLAAMJR. Posted June 8, 2011 at 12:51 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 12:51 AM well, it's really my ultimate wish for Celine's next french album. Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted June 8, 2011 at 01:02 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 01:02 AM ^Same here! 37 pages is a lot! 37 pages are long; however, you can find RLAAMJR's request in each of the 37 pages! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted June 8, 2011 at 01:16 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 01:16 AM 37 pages are long; however, you can find RLAAMJR's request in each of the 37 pages! lol. not really. I still believe one english song should be included on her next french album and be released as a single so that people who will like the song may buy the album eventhough they don't understand french Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 8, 2011 at 02:29 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 02:29 AM Well, someone said on an interview that she would be recording it this july... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Céline74 Posted June 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM ^ I hope so... It's such a long wait Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Sofie Posted June 8, 2011 at 04:40 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 04:40 PM (edited) I really, really hope that my favorite Celine song will be translated to french and be included in Celine's next french album. I would like a duet between Celine and Lara fabian It's your opinion but I'm thinking Nah, not so much when it comes to that. Edited June 8, 2011 at 04:41 PM by Sofie Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted June 8, 2011 at 05:30 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 05:30 PM (edited) A duet between Celine and Lara could be great. They would just need the right song that would fit both of them. Edited June 8, 2011 at 05:30 PM by Calypso Quote
justarose89 Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:36 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:36 PM OMG Just the thought of Céline and Lara together gives me goosebumps. Especially because I know how much Lara admires Céline and I am sure she would give her best to stand side by side with Céline, plus it could be the French answer to Tell Him, apart from that this time Céline would take the role Barbra had in their duet Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:41 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:41 PM Well, someone said on an interview that she would be recording it this july... I hope so!!! Quote
Ronny83 Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:12 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:12 AM Jean-Pierre Ferland is currently composing three songs for Celine Dion. http://www.expressottawa.ca/Culture/Festiv...ierre-Ferland/1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Davey84 Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:54 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:54 AM YAY!! OMFD this album is going to be amazing!! Luc, Jean-Pierre!! Hopefully mss Dion herself too :P Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted June 9, 2011 at 09:14 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 09:14 AM Jean Pierre But didn't we know this since a year ago or so? Through all this news with the people that is going to be in the english and french albumsI have the impression of be living in a constant dejá vu since a year ago or more Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
duri Posted June 9, 2011 at 09:28 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 09:28 AM Yes, there was info Ferland has song for Céline, but now it´s not one but 3 songs. Hope it will be good album and Céline will finally recorded it this summer. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Julian Posted June 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM Wow finally some good news (between all the spammers here) :clap: :clap: Quote
Sofie Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:47 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:47 PM Ahh news! I'm sure he has something great in the making there! Quote
celine-rc Posted June 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM Yeah, it's nice to ger a more recent article about this. So, there's Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour, No one kisses like you and another song that he won't say anything about! Go Jean-Pierre (he's supposed to be retired but hey, he said that like 15 times!) Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
mirage Posted June 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM Yeah, it's nice to ger a more recent article about this. So, there's Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour, No one kisses like you and another song that he won't say anything about! Go Jean-Pierre (he's supposed to be retired but hey, he said that like 15 times!) Where did you hear about the song titles?! :-oThat English title would be for her English cd then I think?! For years we hearing things about the writers etc, it's time that they let us know when her new CDs are coming :-) Quote
Sofie Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:38 PM Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:38 PM Where did you hear about the song titles?! :-oThat English title would be for her English cd then I think?!For years we hearing things about the writers etc, it's time that they let us know when her new CDs are coming :-) We heard those 2 titles a long time ago, I think it was last year. Quote
volleyceline Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:41 PM Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:41 PM What are some of his other songs? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:08 AM Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:08 AM (edited) One of the most famous song by Jean-Pierre is Une chance qu'on s'a (a HUGE Québec classic, it's about time that Céline sings it, everyone has done it and it's his signature song! ), there's Le petit Prince, his album ''Jaune'', T'es belle, Swignez votre compagnie, Un peu plus haut un peu plus loin... Céline et Jean-Pierre sur les Plaines Une chance qu'on s'a Where did you hear about the song titles?! :-oThat English title would be for her English cd then I think?!For years we hearing things about the writers etc, it's time that they let us know when her new CDs are coming :-) I forget. I think it was in the Journal de Montréal. I could check. It has been a while now. I don't know about the english title. Usually, Jean-Pierre doesn't write in English... Edited June 11, 2011 at 12:10 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bell Posted June 11, 2011 at 09:35 AM Posted June 11, 2011 at 09:35 AM Jean-Pierre Ferland is currently composing three songs for Celine Dion. http://www.expressottawa.ca/Culture/Festiv...ierre-Ferland/1 That's GREAT news! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.