Jump to content

"Sans attendre" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
OH yes, that´s great, new info tonight, can´t wait.
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
hope the info is something new and something concrete!
Posted

I hope someone will translate because I don't know Italian very well. But I guess we learn there "only" (it's a lot) few titles right?

 

Thanks!

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

This article reveals the titles of 5 songs of the new french album:

 

-Moi quand je pleure

-Le miracle

-Parler à mon père

-Celle qui m'a tout appris

-Le jour comme ça

Edited by popstar60
1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
Posted
Yes, we know some titles and it´s autors. Thank you very much to celinedionitalia for info.
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted

Finally!! Nice titles! I'm excited the author of Immensité and Les Paradis is coming back again, I loved those 2 songs :in_love:

 

Now it's just to wait for the big cherry on the top of the cake, the songs of Mr. Plamondon and Ferland! :wub: :wub: :wub:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
It could be family-themed don't you think? at least very personal album
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

Family themed? Nah I never thought about that!! Céline & family? No way :giggle:

 

 

 

 

 

LOL we already have a song for her mom, a song dedicated to RC, so yes, we were missing a song addressed to her father, that's fine.

 

But I hope she won't continue inthe future with the twins (one for each them) and then each of her 13 brothers and sisters... :whistling:

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
I suppose "Celle qui m'a tout appris" which means "The one who taught me everything" is related to her mother and "Le miracle" is related to the twins! Edited by popstar60
1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
Posted

^ Yeah! That's interesting :hmm:

 

JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ :wub:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted

Could someone translate this whole thing?!

It's about the titles, but would love if the Italians translated this article and post it here...

From where is this news?! Celine's camp?!

Posted
Could someone translate this whole thing?!

It's about the titles, but would love if the Italians translated this article and post it here...

From where is this news?! Celine's camp?!

 

Go to google.com/translate

and enter the url, so that it translates the entire page, or just copy and paste the article :thumbsup2:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted (edited)

Here's the translation:

 

So finally we can reveal some of the titles and authors of the songs that will be part of the next Celine Dion's french album.

We start with two titles already anticipated this summer from the Belgian magazine Cine Tele Revue:

- 'Moi Quand Je Pleure' ('When I cry'), written by Maxime Le Forestier (who has already spoken a few days ago about the theme of the song) with songwriter Stanislas;

- 'Le Miracle' ('The Miracle'), written by Gioacchino Maurici (brother of the French singer Calogero and author of songs by Johnny Hallyday, Florent Pagny and Natasha St-Pier) and Marie Bastide;

- Two songs in which it is involved longtime collaborator, Jacques Veneruso: 'A Mon Pere Parler' ('Talking With My Father', probably dedicated to his father, who past away in 2003) and 'Celle qui m'a Apprise Tout' ('The one who taught me Everything'), written by Nina Bouraoui who returns to make up for Celine after 'Immensité' and 'Le Paradis' (contained in' D 'Elles');

- 'Le Jours Comme Ca' ('Days Like This'), produced by two songwriters, William Rousseau and Rod Janois, and written by Francois Welgryn (of which we had already discussed above).

These tracks are added to those that Luc Plamondon is working on, and those composed by Jean-Pierre Ferland.

Of course everything is subject to last minute changes: nothing is for sure until the album gets released.

Stay tuned for more news.

 

Great news !!! :clap::clap: And with Ferland and Plamondon songs... :wub:

Edited by ferjaacu
Posted

Thanks for translating it Fernando! :D

 

That is good news! So... so far, do you think these songs are slow songs? Seems like it. :hmm:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted

^ I LOVE that song!!! :wub: :o

 

It'll be a great album :yes:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted
Thanks for the amazing info! I can't wait!!!! I have a feeling it's going to be a very emotional album!!! :)

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

^ :blushing1: wow fernando duhh!! :P

 

I wonder if she will have any upbeat french songs.. :hmm:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted
good news

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
Grrrrrreat info! :thumbsup2: I can't wait to hear them, if they're anything near On s'est aimé à cause, we're in for a treat! :wub:
Posted

:wow: thank you for the news!! So far it sounds promising!!! :heartbounce:

 

Kay, of course she'll have some 'upbeat' songs.. she always has; Destin, Regardez-moi, Dans Un Autre Monde, Terre, Tout l'or des Homme, Ne Bouge pas, A Cause, Les Temps Qui Compte...

 

But I doubt she'll have upbeat songs like Sorry For Love or Reveal! (though it would be cool for a change!)


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
we need a disco song like a cause

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I would love to have a french song that sounds like I drove all night or I'm alive. :) But the album sounds great already. I can't wait to hear a new song! :clap:
http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/1920_funclub31950.jpgCeline, you are so inspirational, beautiful, entertaining, talented and special. Don't ever change!
Posted
:wow: thank you for the news!! So far it sounds promising!!! :heartbounce:

 

Kay, of course she'll have some 'upbeat' songs.. she always has; Destin, Regardez-moi, Dans Un Autre Monde, Terre, Tout l'or des Homme, Ne Bouge pas, A Cause, Les Temps Qui Compte...

 

But I doubt she'll have upbeat songs like Sorry For Love or Reveal! (though it would be cool for a change!)

 

I know ha... but these songs sound like slower ballads, so I was just wondering. -_-

 

And yeah it would be cool to have some upbeat songs like those :in_love:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted
This is awesome news!!! I can't wait for more info :clap:

highfive.jpg

Posted
:whee: Yayyy!!! So excited!!!!! :whee:
10374857_10204122996825827_5447894987424728596_n.jpg
Posted
Wow, thank you so much for the article. so we now a few titles of the songs. just from the titles of the songs, this new French album is going to be amazing. :clap:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...