Sofie Posted January 14, 2011 at 06:48 AM Posted January 14, 2011 at 06:48 AM I'm all excited about this now! I have a feeling this album will be a hit. Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted January 14, 2011 at 06:49 AM Posted January 14, 2011 at 06:49 AM OH PLEASE lord let it be true!!! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
nrcda88 Posted January 14, 2011 at 06:53 AM Posted January 14, 2011 at 06:53 AM its sooo hard NOT to be excited now. Can't wait for more updates and confirmed dates to officially go Celine-crazy Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
celine_93 Posted January 14, 2011 at 01:34 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 01:34 PM SAJAYA IS THE GREATEST HAHAHAHAHA Quote
Sofie Posted January 14, 2011 at 02:18 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 02:18 PM (edited) I hope we'll hear something more about this sooner than you can say EXCITED! Edited January 14, 2011 at 02:19 PM by Sofie Quote
adrien83 Posted January 14, 2011 at 04:16 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 04:16 PM April or May yesss ! and especially to see in Paris! Quote
reynolds Posted January 14, 2011 at 05:24 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 05:24 PM What do we want NEWS when do we want is NOW... Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
fred Posted January 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM So the special for belgium will contain the footage of her childhood and Vegas.Oh another retrospective move from the Céline team. How unpredictable. Sorry I am just so f****** sad that her talent is wasted on repeating things and songs no one stands to hear any longer (BYLM, MHWGO, PQTME). /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
NeliCD Posted January 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM I can't wait to listen new Celine's songs and I hope they'll be good songs Quote
Javito Posted January 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM Oh another retrospective move from the Céline team. How unpredictable. Sorry I am just so f****** sad that her talent is wasted on repeating things and songs no one stands to hear any longer (BYLM, MHWGO, PQTME). /fred You're not alone. But expect another PQTME/MHWGO duet with another wannabe singer Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
fred Posted January 15, 2011 at 06:37 PM Posted January 15, 2011 at 06:37 PM You're not alone. But expect another PQTME/MHWGO duet with another wannabe singer I kinda digg that she acts like she's the Jesus of music (surrounds herself with people waaay below herself) but come on!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Javito Posted January 15, 2011 at 08:08 PM Posted January 15, 2011 at 08:08 PM I kinda digg that she acts like she's the Jesus of music (surrounds herself with people waaay below herself) but come on!! /fred Since there are those contents a lo "Star Academie", yes That or she picks an old man to sing with her Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Xpresso Posted January 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM Posted January 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM Since there are those contents a lo "Star Academie", yes That or she picks an old man to sing with her No, it's René that picks the old men... so Céline doesn't get tempted.... Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted January 16, 2011 at 09:51 AM Posted January 16, 2011 at 09:51 AM SAJAYA IS THE GREATEST HAHAHAHAHA lol.",) but true! I hope this upcoming french album will sell a million copies. Quote
Dionesque Posted January 16, 2011 at 10:18 AM Posted January 16, 2011 at 10:18 AM OMG, you crack me up, lol!!! :rotfl: Who's Sajaya?? Is that someone composing some of the new songs?? Never heard that name but one of you mentioned it a few posts above... Anyways, are there any hint who may be writing new songs?? Oh yeah, I'd like to hear Céline singing "Entre deux mondes" as well! As for singles, for "D'elles" there were 3 singles released, as far as I'm concerned but only the 1st one was a commercial one ("Et s'il n'en restait qu'une"), actually. All the others that I have in my collection ("S'il n'en restait qu'une" with cream-colour cover, "Immensité" and "A cause" say promo only[/i... I love them because they have beautiful artwork and one elsewhere unreleased remix but well, they are promo-only so they couldn't count as for to "make money" of the songs. I would like to know how many commercial physical singles for "ESNRQ" were sold but I'm afraid there weren't that many. I'm a passionate collector and I feel the sadnes of quiting releasing really nice physical singles, with nice artworks and bonus songs but I'm afraid that's what we have to expect... iTunes, Amazon MEdia and Co. are taking over single releases, sadly for us collectors... I hope there won't be a new single at least until mid March though. Not that I'm not dying to hear the new material but I'm afraid that if they'd release a new song now and if it shouldn't be huge hit like "PQTME" or so than it may be long forgotten until the album is released... I'm not keen on marketing stuff but I suppose it's better to not release a lead single too early. For example my fave German singer released a physical lead single for his latest album only one week before the album was released and the same song was played in the radio stations since one month before tha album release. And that was really good move: the song was still doing well in the charts when the album was released and so the album topped on #5 on Media Controle Album Charts (the official charts for Germany). Just an example to give you a clue. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
RLAAMJR. Posted January 16, 2011 at 10:50 AM Posted January 16, 2011 at 10:50 AM OMG, you crack me up, lol!!! :rotfl: Who's Sajaya?? Is that someone composing some of the new songs?? Never heard that name but one of you mentioned it a few posts above... Anyways, are there any hint who may be writing new songs?? Oh yeah, I'd like to hear Céline singing "Entre deux mondes" as well! As for singles, for "D'elles" there were 3 singles released, as far as I'm concerned but only the 1st one was a commercial one ("Et s'il n'en restait qu'une"), actually. All the others that I have in my collection ("S'il n'en restait qu'une" with cream-colour cover, "Immensité" and "A cause" say promo only[/i... I love them because they have beautiful artwork and one elsewhere unreleased remix but well, they are promo-only so they couldn't count as for to "make money" of the songs. I would like to know how many commercial physical singles for "ESNRQ" were sold but I'm afraid there weren't that many. I'm a passionate collector and I feel the sadnes of quiting releasing really nice physical singles, with nice artworks and bonus songs but I'm afraid that's what we have to expect... iTunes, Amazon MEdia and Co. are taking over single releases, sadly for us collectors... I hope there won't be a new single at least until mid March though. Not that I'm not dying to hear the new material but I'm afraid that if they'd release a new song now and if it shouldn't be huge hit like "PQTME" or so than it may be long forgotten until the album is released... I'm not keen on marketing stuff but I suppose it's better to not release a lead single too early. For example my fave German singer released a physical lead single for his latest album only one week before the album was released and the same song was played in the radio stations since one month before tha album release. And that was really good move: the song was still doing well in the charts when the album was released and so the album topped on #5 on Media Controle Album Charts (the official charts for Germany). Just an example to give you a clue. No. Sanjaya Malakar was a contestant of American idol whom i consider the greatest Americal Idol ever. Somebody just mentioned it because he's in my banner.",) Anyway, you are right. Celine's first single should be released like a week before the album released Quote
cmcdaori Posted January 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM Posted January 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM If this was a truth, then it's time to begin collecting some infos. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Davey84 Posted January 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM Posted January 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM No, it's René that picks the old men... so Céline doesn't get tempted.... He should know her better and pick young guys instead then :P Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javier_Natalio Posted January 16, 2011 at 06:24 PM Posted January 16, 2011 at 06:24 PM Exactly my thoughts. Let her duet with young guys and we have nothing to worry about: No celine-old guy affairs and a duet that might appeal to a younger audience!!! win-win!!! Quote
Xpresso Posted January 18, 2011 at 12:40 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 12:40 AM He should know her better and pick young guys instead then :P But with Céline we never know, she could pull a 180 and go for younger guys ... and shock everyone!! Quote
Esty Posted January 18, 2011 at 08:57 AM Posted January 18, 2011 at 08:57 AM I wouldn't like to sound too pessimistic, but if there was a new album coming out this spring, wouldn't we know something about it already? I'm so unpatient. Why do they keep us in uncertainty? Quote
fred Posted January 18, 2011 at 04:32 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 04:32 PM But with Céline we never know, she could pull a 180 and go for younger guys ... and shock everyone!! Indeed. Another reason to keep her away from Justin Beiber. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Javito Posted January 18, 2011 at 06:20 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 06:20 PM (edited) But with Céline we never know, she could pull a 180 and go for younger guys ... and shock everyone!! Indeed Because Céline doesn't have a happy medium. Either she comes with a duet with an old man (Aznavour, Tonny Bennet, Michel Sardou), or she invites onstage that Charice Pempingco as if it was the ultimate collaboration between 2 popular singers But the day she records another duet with someone of her age (and with a popular singer if possible) is YET to come! Edited January 18, 2011 at 06:21 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
dj4celine Posted January 18, 2011 at 06:29 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 06:29 PM Sigh! What I wouldn't do to have Celine duet with Mylene Something similar to this track: Bleu Noir Quote
Dionesque Posted January 18, 2011 at 07:34 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 07:34 PM (edited) Wow, I looove Mylène but somehow it never crossed my mind they'd sing together but why not actually! Aww, "Bleu noir"!! :wub: I could well imagine Céline doing an acoustic doet with Nicola from Indochine! Or an r'n'b ballad with Shy'm? Or a new duet with Cabrel - he's my fave French singer/songwritter!! "Encore et encore" in 1987 was such a great duet, maybe a new version of this song or a duet out of "Je t'aimais, je t'aime, je t'aimerai"... Or something brand new? Francis could write a brand new song for the 2 of them! Dreams, dreams, dreams... Edited January 18, 2011 at 07:35 PM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
mirage Posted January 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM Sigh! What I wouldn't do to have Celine duet with Mylene Something similar to this track: Bleu Noir That would be amazing!!! We can have dreams!! Quote
celine-rc Posted January 18, 2011 at 11:42 PM Posted January 18, 2011 at 11:42 PM Wow, I looove Mylène but somehow it never crossed my mind they'd sing together but why not actually! Aww, "Bleu noir"!! :wub: I could well imagine Céline doing an acoustic doet with Nicola from Indochine! Or an r'n'b ballad with Shy'm? Or a new duet with Cabrel - he's my fave French singer/songwritter!! "Encore et encore" in 1987 was such a great duet, maybe a new version of this song or a duet out of "Je t'aimais, je t'aime, je t'aimerai"... Or something brand new? Francis could write a brand new song for the 2 of them! Dreams, dreams, dreams... I love the idea of her singing with Francis Cabrel!!!!! Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai would really be good. I think Patrick Bruel might work too. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Dionesque Posted January 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM Posted January 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM (edited) Yeah, Bruel is amazing too! They've already sang a part of Cabrel's "L'encre de tes yeux" in a medley together at Les Enfoirés in 1996. I've seen a video for that at YouTube some years ago, Céline & Patrick looked so sweet together! Edited January 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
celine-rc Posted January 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM Posted January 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM ^Really? I can't find it on YouTube but I'm sure it's must have been the cutest thing!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
RomualdlovesCeline Posted January 19, 2011 at 01:38 AM Posted January 19, 2011 at 01:38 AM Mylene Farmer is the French Madonna; she's exactly what Celine isn't. Shy'm is barely known in the music industry; outside of France, nobody knows her and even in France she's not that popular. Francis Cabrel would be an interesting collaboration; he has so many hits and I bet he can write an amazing song for Celine. I would love to hear a duet with Patrick Fiori and Celine; Patrick has an amazing voice just like Celine and both of them can do miracles together on a song. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.