Jump to content

Taking Chances World Tour DVD Pre-Release Thread Part 2 Final


Recommended Posts

Posted
I would have taken ''I'm Your Angel'' anytime over that. I don't know if it is just me or what, I don't like the way she sang it on tour. At the beginning she did it great, but later she started to add all kinds of weird acrobatics and stuff. Is ''Fade Away'' included?

 

of course it is, if it was not, I would have been very desappointed!!!!

Posted
I would have taken ''I'm Your Angel'' anytime over that. I don't know if it is just me or what, I don't like the way she sang it on tour. At the beginning she did it great, but later she started to add all kinds of weird acrobatics and stuff. Is ''Fade Away'' included?

 

Fade Away is on the DVD but not the CD

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
Thanks! What a pity it is not on the CD. ''She did ''Fade Away'' great, but I think that she did not take ''Shadow of Love'' seriously. The best version was in Pretoria.


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted (edited)

I dont think there will be differences in hours in this French to English DVD because it was say on amazon.com:

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Behind the scenes and performance footage from 21 of Celine's greatest hits with an additional hour of extra footage previously unseen in the original two hour theatrical release. Also includes an eight page booklet of new, never before seen photos from the Taking Chances World Tour.

 

So it's gonna have 3 hours. Only if they will put differents scenes like it was in A New Day DVD.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Celine-Through-Eyes-...8328&sr=1-1

Edited by CelineTheBest5
Posted

Here's the HQ French cover that I pieced together from Amazon.

post-1700-1270828574_thumb.jpg

Posted
Thank you! :clap: Been looking for that forever, thanks for doing that! :flowers:
Posted
I dont think there will be differences in hours in this French to English DVD because it was say on amazon.com:

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Behind the scenes and performance footage from 21 of Celine's greatest hits with an additional hour of extra footage previously unseen in the original two hour theatrical release. Also includes an eight page booklet of new, never before seen photos from the Taking Chances World Tour.

 

So it's gonna have 3 hours. Only if they will put differents scenes like it was in A New Day DVD.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Celine-Through-Eyes-...8328&sr=1-1

 

But that's the description of the English version, not the French Canadian one.

 

I hope we get clearer details soon!

Posted
I dont think there will be differences in hours in this French to English DVD because it was say on amazon.com:

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Behind the scenes and performance footage from 21 of Celine's greatest hits with an additional hour of extra footage previously unseen in the original two hour theatrical release. Also includes an eight page booklet of new, never before seen photos from the Taking Chances World Tour.

 

So it's gonna have 3 hours. Only if they will put differents scenes like it was in A New Day DVD.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Celine-Through-Eyes-...8328&sr=1-1

 

But that's the description of the English version, not the French Canadian one.

 

I hope we get clearer details soon!

 

Oh that's the english one? :shrug: I'm so lost in here!

 

Yes please to clearer details!

Posted
Of Course english fans always get gipped
Posted
everything is so confusing! If Autour du Monde has different bonus footage, of course I want it! Ughhhhh.
Posted
those Sony people try to make us all crazy :bangin: :stretcher:

 

 

Try???? Sorry but they already made me crazy !!!

Posted
Thats ok i think most of us havent bought it yet
Posted
wow i'm really lost...how many versions are there going to be? and what are they axactly?
Posted
^ Unfortunalty everyone is confused but lets just wait until its released :( thats all we can do
Posted
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

 

That is completely UNFAIR to english fans :rant: and the rest of her fans that are non-francophone. Why do english fans always get jipped when it comes to extras? :glare: I for one dont have the money to spend to buy two different editions of a movie just because one has an extra hour of footage. Especially because it would have to be shipped from France or I'm guessing Canada.

 

This is what it says at amazon USA for the english version: Behind the scenes and performance footage from 21 of Celine's greatest hits with an additional hour of extra footage previously unseen in the original two hour theatrical release. Also includes an eight page booklet of new, never before seen photos from the Taking Chances World Tour.

 

So it's a little contradictory...

Posted
i agree let's just wait til it comes out.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
^ Thats really all we can do, with this release i have a feeling that we arent going to be 100% Sure what we got until its in our DVD/Blu ray players.. Every minute they change something :(
Posted (edited)

i just went to amazon for the concert release and it says...

80 minute live DVD features 25 show stopping performances. Includes audio, recorded live in Boston accompanied by an 8 page booklet of never before seen tour photos.

 

the tracklist is the same, it says 25 songs then i believe it would include all the instrumetnal song / video (when celine get change)

but one thing if it's only 80 mins then that's s***..... can't they at least make it 90mins?? u know i was hoping for more, like bonus songs or bonus footage or soemthing... but now if it's only 80 mins............................ but i hope they are wrong

 

but well never the less i'm still happy that we would get all these releases...

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

AND was 90 minutes

 

THis is only 80 mins which means i bet they are going to cut speeches, and intro videos, as well as the already cut Im your angel :( :(

Posted
Cutting the speeches might just be stupidest thing they could do. AND had them, and it would not flow AT ALL well if they cut the speeches. Also, the videos. If they cut them, then she would just pop from one dress to another. It makes NO sense. And if they do cut that stuff, they all should be fired :yes:

Marc

~~~~~~~~

Taking Chances World Tour

September 29, 2008

December 16, 2008

Posted
Is it for sure that the DVD is going to be only 80 minutes long? I truly hope it's not otherwise it sucks. I hate it when they have to cut differents bits out like they supposedly did with "I'm Your Angel". I don't see the point to do so.........

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted

I think I'm past confused right now..if that's possible :blink: :blink:

 

Cutting the speeches might just be stupidest thing they could do. AND had them, and it would not flow AT ALL well if they cut the speeches. Also, the videos. If they cut them, then she would just pop from one dress to another. It makes NO sense. And if they do cut that stuff, they all should be fired :yes:

 

I agree!! cutting the speeches makes no sense ((if this is in fact true what they've done)). One month to wait to figure out what's really going on :confused: .

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted
They don't care about us, cutting speeches would be dumb, but they dont care because at the end of the day they know we are going to buy it, and for the average Celine fan they are going to buy it as well if marketing is good... So at the end of the day they dont care about us just the money they are making at this point they dont care if the final product is a gem or a piece of trash either way they know we are going to buy it :( Which pisses me off. :(
Posted
how do we know if there are no speeches?

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...