Jump to content

Taking Chances World Tour DVD Pre-Release Thread Part 2 Final


Recommended Posts

Posted
HMV now have the Deluxe Edition. :clap:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...1&sku=43352

 

It seems that the concert DVD is being described as 'Live in Boston' like her previous releases.

 

Still no sign of it on Amazon, eh?! :(

 

 

Its on Play now though - shouldn't be long for Amazon.

 

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/14445347/Th...ld/Product.html

 

I have just brought the Deluxe Edition from Play.com.

Posted (edited)

For UK members, the cheapest places to buy the DVDs are:

 

TTEOTW - £9.99 HMV or Play.com

TTEOTW Blu-ray - £14.99 HMV

TCWT:TC - £10.99 HMV or Play.com

TTEOTW Deluxe: £17.99 Play.com

 

:flowers:

Edited by Timster
Posted
How about for the US Please??
Posted (edited)
For UK members, the cheapest places to buy the DVDs are:

 

TTEOTW - £9.99 HMV or Play.com

TTEOTW Blu-ray - £14.99 HMV

TCWT:TC - £10.99 HMV or Play.com

TTEOTW Deluxe: £17.99 Play.com

 

:flowers:

That's sooooooo cool! :) Sadly Play.com doesn't ship to India! :( I'm sorta really scared about ordering stuff from Céline's official boutique becasue I've had a really bad experience. I've had a perfume get lost and the packaging is TERRIBLE! I've never been let down by Amazon.com *Touches Wood* I guess I'll just have to wait for it to come on Amazon. If not I'll have to go with the official boutique! :)

Edited by rathnakumar
Posted
Who really cares about the cover???? I just care about getting the physical release!
http://www.harrahs.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_Celine_New_300x225_300x225.jpg
Posted
i just want it now!!!! lol

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

Posted
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I hope it's just a mistake and means 'not available in the cinema version'. :confused:

Posted (edited)
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I hope it's just a mistake and means 'not available in the cinema version'. :confused:

 

Better if it is that way, don't you think Tim? At least we would have something extra in the french edition, and not the same contents in every english and french edition! :thumbsup2: I think it would be great if they included different or bonus material either on the french or the english edition :yes: Is that or not having anything at all in any edition, so what do you prefer?...

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Better if it is that way, don't you think Tim? At least we would have something extra in the french edition, and not the same contents in every english and french edition! :thumbsup2: I think it would be great if they included different or bonus material either on the french or the english edition :yes: Is that or not having anything at all in any edition, so what do you prefer?...

Well we don't know for certain that they mean bonus features as well as the 3hr movie do we? But I wonder what it will be if they are correct? :huh:

 

But I'm annoyed that it says the French version has extras not available on the English version! If this is true I'm gonna be so annoyed cos a lot of fans won't understand any of it. :angry2:

Posted

hahaha hilarious...

if it's true, again the french one get more bonus material on it, so no english subtitles and i hate that haha :)

i think sony needs some money :P

Posted
Better if it is that way, don't you think Tim? At least we would have something extra in the french edition, and not the same contents in every english and french edition! :thumbsup2: I think it would be great if they included different or bonus material either on the french or the english edition :yes: Is that or not having anything at all in any edition, so what do you prefer?...

Well we don't know for certain that they mean bonus features as well as the 3hr movie do we? But I wonder what it will be if they are correct? :huh:

 

But I'm annoyed that it says the French version has extras not available on the English version! If this is true I'm gonna be so annoyed cos a lot of fans won't understand any of it. :angry2:

 

Céline has always done special things and better editions of her albums for her french fans. Its like that, its always been like that... its her first and native public :)

 

We don't know it the french version will have subtitles or not... probably not, because its adressed mainly to the french public, but since the AND DVD had subtitles in several languages and (hopefully) the english version will have them too, perhaps the french DVDs will include subtitles too (french and english at least?) :whistling:

 

Well, one can dream still! :)

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
but since the AND DVD had subtitles in several languages and (hopefully) the english version will have them too, perhaps the french DVDs will include subtitles too (french and english at least?) :whistling:

 

:sofunny: you need to have dreams :laugh:

Posted
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I hope it's just a mistake and means 'not available in the cinema version'. :confused:

 

Better if it is that way, don't you think Tim? At least we would have something extra in the french edition, and not the same contents in every english and french edition! :thumbsup2: I think it would be great if they included different or bonus material either on the french or the english edition :yes: Is that or not having anything at all in any edition, so what do you prefer?...

 

I defiantly agree!! I'm so excited there is going to be another hour available :w00t: I certainty hope there is going to be sub-titles, but even without them it's still great to have the extra hour :whee:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted

Every extra Celine-minute is: :whee:

 

....whether I understand what she's saying or not :-D

XxIlse

 

Follow me on twitter =)

http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay

 

Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png

Posted
I'm confused. Does that mean the English version will only be two hours or that the French version will be four hours? :confused:


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted

well both french version (france) and french canadian version of AND got English and French subtitles so i think would be the same here, so i wouldn't really worry about that..

but i think the problem is how to get them lol i know through some sites .... but still..

 

and to Claudette i would think both would be the same length 3 hours

so now they force the fan to get both versions for both the movie and concerts lol... oh well

i think now it's the good time for Abba comes in with MMM lol haahahah

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I hope it's just a mistake and means 'not available in the cinema version'. :confused:

 

Better if it is that way, don't you think Tim? At least we would have something extra in the french edition, and not the same contents in every english and french edition! :thumbsup2: I think it would be great if they included different or bonus material either on the french or the english edition :yes: Is that or not having anything at all in any edition, so what do you prefer?...

 

I defiantly agree!! I'm so excited there is going to be another hour available :w00t: I certainty hope there is going to be sub-titles, but even without them it's still great to have the extra hour :whee:

 

Yes definately I'll buy everything anyway, but it's great with another hour of Celine!!! :laugh:

 

But I'm wishing for subtitles :whee:

 

Every extra Celine-minute is: :whee:

 

....whether I understand what she's saying or not :-D

 

Haha you said it! :D That's so true!

Posted
I'm still confused about this extended version... :confused: So the normal French and English versions will be three hours and this one four hours?


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I'm still confused about this extended version... :confused: So the normal French and English versions will be three hours and this one four hours?

I think what celinefanonline was saying is that both English and French versions have the 2 hour film, but the 1hr extra will be different depending on which one you buy. Maybe the English one will have more scenes with English dialogue rather than French? :confused:

 

Either way it makes the whole thing even more confusing!! :glare:

Posted (edited)

It is beyond confusing. I want to get both, but I'm scared to order it, because maybe they are just the same. Is there a way we can find out exactly what it is?

 

Edit: What amazes me is the fact that Sony can come up with all kinds of clever schemes to make more versions and hence sell more copies, but they cannot come up with ideas to promote Celine's albums and stuff or with a decent cover for her concert...

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
It is beyond confusing. I want to get both, but I'm scared to order it, because maybe they are just the same. Is there a way we can find out exactly what it is?

I'd order the English DVD first, then after everything's released, if people say they're different, then you can buy the French one too. :)

Posted (edited)

The links are in Amazon already but i was wondering about 2 of them:

 

Through the Eyes of the World (French Extended) $31.99

 

Taking Chances World Tour the Concert $30.99

 

Anyone have more info? :glare:

Edited by maceta_biloxi
Posted

I'M SO CONFUSED! :wacko:

 

Ok. So let's get the facts: We know there are 3 editions of TTEOTW:

 

1. English (3 hours)

2. French (3 hours)

3. Deluxe (3 hours + TC:WT DVD)

 

We also know that the 3rd hour of TTEOTW was not in the theatrical release. Now, where I'm confused. As some of you have reported, it's being said that the French edition will have an hour of footage not on the English edition. Now, is this another FULL hour, making the French edition 4 hours, or is it the same hour as the English edition, but just more French footage, not English footage? :wacko:

 

Sony, do us a favor and release a FULL PRESS RELEASE DETAILING EVERY ONE OF THESE VERSIONS TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL! I am confused beyond belief.

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
I hope the French Canadian (quebec) version doesn't have different content to the European French version. I don't want a repeat of the AND DVD release. There were far too many different versions each with different content. :glare:
Posted
I'M SO CONFUSED! :wacko:

 

Ok. So let's get the facts: We know there are 3 editions of TTEOTW:

 

1. English (3 hours)

2. French (3 hours)

3. Deluxe (3 hours + TC:WT DVD)

 

We also know that the 3rd hour of TTEOTW was not in the theatrical release. Now, where I'm confused. As some of you have reported, it's being said that the French edition will have an hour of footage not on the English edition. Now, is this another FULL hour, making the French edition 4 hours, or is it the same hour as the English edition, but just more French footage, not English footage? :wacko:

 

We don't know anything yet regarding what Amazon.ca is saying.

 

And by the way, there is an English and French Deluxe edition. :giggle:

Posted
Can someone quickly refresh my memory, I dont want to read through millions of posts. Is ''Shadow of Love'' included in the CD and DVD?


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted (edited)
Shadow of Love is on both the English DVD and CD Edited by remykyes

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted (edited)
I would have taken ''I'm Your Angel'' anytime over that. I don't know if it is just me or what, I don't like the way she sang it on tour. At the beginning she did it great, but later she started to add all kinds of weird acrobatics and stuff. Is ''Fade Away'' included? Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted (edited)
Subtitled: Autour Du Monde. This French version includes a full additional hour of extras (not available on the English language version. Incl French subtitles and packaging. Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World/Autour du Monde offers a unique perspective on Celine, her life, and her inspiring dedication to creating a stage experience like no other another chance to experience the magical event, this time from a vantage point unparalleled by any ticket. Celine comments, 'This was an amazing world tour, but there's a lot more than just concert footage on this DVD. I let the cameras follow me everywhere. There are a lot of ups and downs, and it's very personal...and it's definitely the most intimate journey that I've ever shared with my fans.' Sony. 2010.

http://www.amazon.ca/Through-Eyes-World-Fr...d/dp/B003D121AA

 

:hmm:

 

That is completely UNFAIR to english fans :rant: and the rest of her fans that are non-francophone. Why do english fans always get jipped when it comes to extras? :glare: I for one dont have the money to spend to buy two different editions of a movie just because one has an extra hour of footage. Especially because it would have to be shipped from France or I'm guessing Canada.

Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...