Cheerfuljane Posted February 22, 2010 at 08:45 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 08:45 PM And Stjin will make the rest of you some fake ID's for Pure j/k Fake ID's and All Access passes? Quote
CDsimplythebest Posted February 22, 2010 at 08:59 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 08:59 PM Caesars would be good? If the people over 21 are going to PURE, what would all us under 19 do? I'm just talking about dinner where everyone can join. We should be able to find a restaurant there And Stjin will make the rest of you some fake ID's for Pure j/k Yes sorry I was agreeing Caesars (or open to pretty much anywhere lol) for the dinner before and then was just wondering what the under 19 could do after the show But fake ID's and All Access paces would work too haha Quote
angelil78 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:06 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:06 PM Caesars would be good? If the people over 21 are going to PURE, what would all us under 19 do? We always met at SLICE after the show during A NEW DAY. That is where the band always hung out. There might be too many of us this time, though.I'll look for places to meet up I'm pretty sure Pure will be too crowded and they will most likey have a private party for the cast etc. I think that at the AND premiere that there was a private party. I know the "important" people went somewhere. Not sure where. Maybe we can get something special at Caesars open for everyone that will be at the premiere. Maybe we should try to contact someone at Caesars to arrange a party. It might cost though since well Caesars doesn't do anything for free but we could check it out Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:35 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:35 PM I'm looking at places to meet before and after the show.Sometimes if you have enough people paying per head then we can get the room for free and just pay for food.Have a kind of reception with a buffet just for our group. I'm putting together quotes from lots of places at lots of prices.It will take about 2 more weeks to put it together because it is so far in advance.I'm using my experience in the hotel industry to bring the prices down Quote
Bralo20 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:36 PM Author Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:36 PM Fake ID's and All Access passes? Don't shout to loud or I'll make them. Quote ...
Cheerfuljane Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:40 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:40 PM Fake ID's and All Access passes? Don't shout to loud or I'll make them. This is me shouting !! I don't need a fake ID though. I'd be happy if someone asked me for my ID Quote
Bralo20 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:47 PM Author Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:47 PM (edited) This is me shouting !! I don't need a fake ID though. I'd be happy if someone asked me for my ID IAD (Dulles) airport, one of the bars there. We arrived there last year with a group of Belgian firefighters, all older then 30... We decided to drink a couple of beers before our plane to IAH would leave... They asked everyone for their ID, even mine though I only asked for a Coca Cola Edited February 22, 2010 at 09:47 PM by Bralo20 Quote ...
angelil78 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:48 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:48 PM (edited) yeah I kinda get offended if I'm not asked for an ID now Even in 2003 new years eve in Las Vegas, buying a bottle of wine I wasn't asked, I was 25. My friend that was with me, an American, she was 35 at the time and she was asked for an ID I did NOT agree with that Edited February 22, 2010 at 09:50 PM by angelil78 Quote
Bralo20 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:52 PM Author Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:52 PM (edited) yeah I kinda get offended if I'm not asked for an ID now Even in 2003 new years eve in Las Vegas, buying a bottle of wine I wasn't asked, I was 25. My friend that was with me, an American, she was 35 at the time and she was asked for an ID I did NOT agree with that Why are women always so sensitive about their age? Edited February 22, 2010 at 09:52 PM by Bralo20 Quote ...
angelil78 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:59 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:59 PM yeah I kinda get offended if I'm not asked for an ID now Even in 2003 new years eve in Las Vegas, buying a bottle of wine I wasn't asked, I was 25. My friend that was with me, an American, she was 35 at the time and she was asked for an ID I did NOT agree with that Why are women always so sensitive about their age? I have a theory about that. It's that from the beginning we are raised up that we have a time limit, we have to have children before xx age, have to get married blah blah blah.. and getting older makes us realize that time is running out for us that want to follow the norm.. I hate the norm I am not sensitive about my age though. It's just nice to be asked for the ID and be able to show you are legal *in your face * Quote
felicia Posted February 22, 2010 at 10:53 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 10:53 PM (edited) I'm Dutch and I'm going to the dinner before the first show and I'm bringing 2 fans (kim geelen Nathalie Scholte) with me. :clap: Edited February 22, 2010 at 10:54 PM by felicia Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
Cheerfuljane Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:03 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:03 PM I'm Dutch and I'm going to the dinner before the first show and I'm bringing 2 fans (kim geelen Nathalie Scholte) with me. Quote
celinedream Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:09 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:09 PM Caesars would be good? If the people over 21 are going to PURE, what would all us under 19 do? We always met at SLICE after the show during A NEW DAY. That is where the band always hung out. There might be too many of us this time, though.I'll look for places to meet up I'm pretty sure Pure will be too crowded and they will most likey have a private party for the cast etc. Maybe not for the premiere night, but i'd love to have Pure play Celine songs for us one night maybe the 17th since there's no show? Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
vroni Posted February 23, 2010 at 12:26 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 12:26 AM Caesars would be good? If the people over 21 are going to PURE, what would all us under 19 do? We always met at SLICE after the show during A NEW DAY. That is where the band always hung out. There might be too many of us this time, though.I'll look for places to meet up I'm pretty sure Pure will be too crowded and they will most likey have a private party for the cast etc. Maybe not for the premiere night, but i'd love to have Pure play Celine songs for us one night maybe the 17th since there's no show? That's a brilliant idea Jimena, dancing all night to Céline woohoo Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
kwright Posted February 23, 2010 at 01:09 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 01:09 AM I can't wait to meet those of you who I've yet to meet! This should definitely be an unforgettable trip! :) VEGAS HERE I COME! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
celinefanonline Posted February 23, 2010 at 04:39 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 04:39 AM yeah I kinda get offended if I'm not asked for an ID now Even in 2003 new years eve in Las Vegas, buying a bottle of wine I wasn't asked, I was 25. My friend that was with me, an American, she was 35 at the time and she was asked for an ID I did NOT agree with that Why are women always so sensitive about their age? I have a theory about that. It's that from the beginning we are raised up that we have a time limit, we have to have children before xx age, have to get married blah blah blah.. and getting older makes us realize that time is running out for us that want to follow the norm.. I hate the norm I am not sensitive about my age though. It's just nice to be asked for the ID and be able to show you are legal *in your face * well i think you should be happy that they asked u the age!! that means they think you are young!! loleverytime i go to like 18+ / 20+ or 21+ place they always ask me for my id lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
nano Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM I'll start the site within a week or two, I'll try to integrate the database in it where everyone can register. At this point it will be easy for the organisation to view who is coming and what he or she want's to do.We'll keep it as a static website only, discussions will be done here.if you need any help with the website, let me know! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Lawna Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:46 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:46 AM I hope I save some $$ in time to buy a ticket to see Celine's premiere! It sucks being poor LOL. Especially because I live so close to Las Vegas, and have family living out there Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
zoea2812 Posted February 23, 2010 at 09:21 PM Posted February 23, 2010 at 09:21 PM I cannot wait to meet everyone, its so exciting Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
ennostiel Posted February 23, 2010 at 09:33 PM Posted February 23, 2010 at 09:33 PM (edited) Yeah, I can't wait too!! And I'd love to be asked for my ID, it always makes me feel so... back to high school Edited February 23, 2010 at 09:34 PM by ennostiel Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Leanne Posted February 23, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted February 23, 2010 at 09:50 PM Me, Carolien, Helen & Sylvia are coming too!! Quote
eszcd30 Posted February 24, 2010 at 12:53 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 12:53 AM Yeah, I can't wait too!! And I'd love to be asked for my ID, it always makes me feel so... back to high school Ya know the grass is always greener on the other side right? I HATE being ID'd... and because I hate it, I'll be ID'd til the day I turn 190. I went out with a younger friend the other day and I got carded and she didn't... *sigh* Again... the grass is always greener.... Vegas is gonna be INSANE!! I'm sooo excited!!!! Quote http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7210/celinedion1small.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:17 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:17 AM Caesars would be good? If the people over 21 are going to PURE, what would all us under 19 do? I'm just talking about dinner where everyone can join. We should be able to find a restaurant there And Stjin will make the rest of you some fake ID's for Pure j/k Yes sorry I was agreeing Caesars (or open to pretty much anywhere lol) for the dinner before and then was just wondering what the under 19 could do after the show But fake ID's and All Access paces would work too haha Just curious, but why do you say 19 and under?? I thought the age limit was 21... I'll be 19 at the premiere so I'm just wondering.. Quote
CDsimplythebest Posted February 24, 2010 at 03:50 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 03:50 AM Sorry meant 20 and under , I was thinking how I would be 19 at the Premiere lol Quote
MarinaK Posted February 24, 2010 at 04:58 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 04:58 AM im definately up for a party at PURE either the night of hte 15th or 16th, let me know who wants to come i'll be celebrating my 21'st 6 months later maybe we can contact pure and get us on the list! lol. Quote
Bralo20 Posted February 24, 2010 at 09:07 AM Author Posted February 24, 2010 at 09:07 AM The "age" problem is indeed something to think about... Unlike many other countries, the age limit is 21 in the USA for drinking. Hmm... This will be a though case... Let us think about it for a while Quote ...
CDsimply-the-best Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:58 PM Here is a link to some possibilities for the 18-20 crowd: http://www.vegas.com/traveltips/guide/crowd.html Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted February 24, 2010 at 03:23 PM Posted February 24, 2010 at 03:23 PM (edited) Here is a link to some possibilities for the 18-20 crowd: http://www.vegas.com/traveltips/guide/crowd.html That's a very good article. Thanks for finding that. I know that everyone will want to discuss the show after the premier so I think it would be nice to meet in a quiet place first and then after that everyone can go to clubs etc.What do you all think of that? I like the AUGUSTUS CAFE ?? Or THE SEAHORSE LOUNGE ?? Edited February 24, 2010 at 03:51 PM by Cheerfuljane Quote
MarinaK Posted February 24, 2010 at 05:59 PM Posted February 24, 2010 at 05:59 PM ^^ both look good, or the cleopatra bar? ( im not sure if you have to be 21 to go into these places, or just 21 to drink? ) Quote
ennostiel Posted February 24, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted February 24, 2010 at 07:43 PM Jane, a great idea! The one thing I don't like about clubs is that you can't really talk to people in there. So we'll do the talking and then we'll go dance I love the Seahorse Lounge! But both look really nice in my opinion Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.