Claudette Posted January 19, 2010 at 06:23 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 06:23 AM (edited) Seeing things like her being examined by the doctors with the throat camera is so heartbreaking to me! I want to send her home with a can of chicken noodle soup and a snuggie! It just makes you appreciate everything, as a fan. It truly almost makes me cry, thinking about "My Love" and all the crap she has to go through to just do her job. She has become this legendary person, and that's exactly what she wanted, but it's bittersweet, you know? I almost feel so guilty as a fan for wanting more and more from her, because it gets to a point where "she's gonna flip!" And we don't want that! Inside there is this wonderful sweet amazingly sacrificial woman not much different, in fact I think quite a lot like most of us, who has to keep up with the legend. It's crazy! I think there is a very thin line of love/hate in that for Céline- she lives for it, but it is so hard yet she will never say no, she'll keep doing it. I have never known anyone with so much perseverance. Stars today, young musicians, they have NO idea. They would never be willing to give up their life the way Céline has done. They don't want it as much as she does/did. So let's not overanalyse her lipped notes/live notes....her "mistakes", her "successes". Just be glad that she is doing ANYTHING! She has had an amazing career since she was 12-13. She has proven herself over and over again. And we all know that when she sings live it is heaven sent! There is still nothing wrong with her voice, and she still loves to sing, as she stated last night. You can definitely see her passion onstage, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the movie to see my superstar! But I also can't wait to see simply Céline, the woman I have grown to love for her offstage qualities more than her onstage ones. And that's kinda a big thing to say haha. I just can't believe all she has to go through, even though I have known about most of the things she does to protect her voice, etc, it seems like too much. I'm so glad we get to see it as fans, so that it humbles us. It will only make you love her more Very well said! It is great that they put footage like that in the movie (even though it is a bit sad). I think it will make the people that always blows her off think twice (haha) in the future... Edit: Next time we have to come up with a huge forum carebear and send it to her. I feel kind of bad. I mean we all knew she was sick at one stage, but I don't think any of us knew what she had to go through... Edited January 19, 2010 at 06:41 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Kaluss Posted January 19, 2010 at 07:45 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 07:45 AM i really hope there are going to be english subtitles....Yeah, I hope too Quote Celine Dion Site --- GalleryFANLISTING - Let's count the number of Celine Dion fans!
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:28 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:28 AM I think that a few emails expalaining Celines new movie to Oprah will defiantly get us an interview befoe the relase, lets all do are parts and email her producers at Oprah.com Done and dusted a while back Darren. Quote
dandoodles Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:36 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:36 AM where on the site do we go to suggest?! Quote
MistaChanel Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:38 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 08:38 AM OMG, after a long time there is a clip of Berlin again YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA ♥ Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
the power of celine Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:28 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:28 AM Does anyone have the whole show to download? yeah i wanna to ask the same thing :-) Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
mirage Posted January 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM I'm about to to the videos tonight! I have some problems but everything will be fixed pretty soon! Hopefully, i'll be able to upload everything tonight! video's to download are coming ;-) Quote
Xpresso Posted January 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM Posted January 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM Seeing things like her being examined by the doctors with the throat camera is so heartbreaking to me! I want to send her home with a can of chicken noodle soup and a snuggie! It just makes you appreciate everything, as a fan. It truly almost makes me cry, thinking about "My Love" and all the crap she has to go through to just do her job. She has become this legendary person, and that's exactly what she wanted, but it's bittersweet, you know? I almost feel so guilty as a fan for wanting more and more from her, because it gets to a point where "she's gonna flip!" And we don't want that! Inside there is this wonderful sweet amazingly sacrificial woman not much different, in fact I think quite a lot like most of us, who has to keep up with the legend. It's crazy! I think there is a very thin line of love/hate in that for Céline- she lives for it, but it is so hard yet she will never say no, she'll keep doing it. I have never known anyone with so much perseverance. Stars today, young musicians, they have NO idea. They would never be willing to give up their life the way Céline has done. They don't want it as much as she does/did. So let's not overanalyse her lipped notes/live notes....her "mistakes", her "successes". Just be glad that she is doing ANYTHING! She has had an amazing career since she was 12-13. She has proven herself over and over again. And we all know that when she sings live it is heaven sent! There is still nothing wrong with her voice, and she still loves to sing, as she stated last night. You can definitely see her passion onstage, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the movie to see my superstar! But I also can't wait to see simply Céline, the woman I have grown to love for her offstage qualities more than her onstage ones. And that's kinda a big thing to say haha. I just can't believe all she has to go through, even though I have known about most of the things she does to protect her voice, etc, it seems like too much. I'm so glad we get to see it as fans, so that it humbles us. It will only make you love her more Very well said! It is great that they put footage like that in the movie (even though it is a bit sad). I think it will make the people that always blows her off think twice (haha) in the future... Edit: Next time we have to come up with a huge forum carebear and send it to her. I feel kind of bad. I mean we all knew she was sick at one stage, but I don't think any of us knew what she had to go through... The problem is that the people who say nasty things about Celine probably won't watch the movie... Quote
Céline's Blues Posted January 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM I am saying nasty things about Céline and I will watch the movie! What's wrong with that! Love me ! Love me, Shaman! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
drove all night Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:24 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:24 PM Seeing things like her being examined by the doctors with the throat camera is so heartbreaking to me! I want to send her home with a can of chicken noodle soup and a snuggie! It just makes you appreciate everything, as a fan. It truly almost makes me cry, thinking about "My Love" and all the crap she has to go through to just do her job. She has become this legendary person, and that's exactly what she wanted, but it's bittersweet, you know? I almost feel so guilty as a fan for wanting more and more from her, because it gets to a point where "she's gonna flip!" And we don't want that! Inside there is this wonderful sweet amazingly sacrificial woman not much different, in fact I think quite a lot like most of us, who has to keep up with the legend. It's crazy! I think there is a very thin line of love/hate in that for Céline- she lives for it, but it is so hard yet she will never say no, she'll keep doing it. I have never known anyone with so much perseverance. Stars today, young musicians, they have NO idea. They would never be willing to give up their life the way Céline has done. They don't want it as much as she does/did. So let's not overanalyse her lipped notes/live notes....her "mistakes", her "successes". Just be glad that she is doing ANYTHING! She has had an amazing career since she was 12-13. She has proven herself over and over again. And we all know that when she sings live it is heaven sent! There is still nothing wrong with her voice, and she still loves to sing, as she stated last night. You can definitely see her passion onstage, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the movie to see my superstar! But I also can't wait to see simply Céline, the woman I have grown to love for her offstage qualities more than her onstage ones. And that's kinda a big thing to say haha. I just can't believe all she has to go through, even though I have known about most of the things she does to protect her voice, etc, it seems like too much. I'm so glad we get to see it as fans, so that it humbles us. It will only make you love her more Very well said! It is great that they put footage like that in the movie (even though it is a bit sad). I think it will make the people that always blows her off think twice (haha) in the future... Edit: Next time we have to come up with a huge forum carebear and send it to her. I feel kind of bad. I mean we all knew she was sick at one stage, but I don't think any of us knew what she had to go through... The problem is that the people who say nasty things about Celine probably won't watch the movie... I think too that it is very important also to show the "offstage" Celine. The woman who isn't a star but a human being. That makes it for me to precious all these wonderful things she did in her whole career. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:31 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:31 PM Seeing things like her being examined by the doctors with the throat camera is so heartbreaking to me! I want to send her home with a can of chicken noodle soup and a snuggie! It just makes you appreciate everything, as a fan. It truly almost makes me cry, thinking about "My Love" and all the crap she has to go through to just do her job. She has become this legendary person, and that's exactly what she wanted, but it's bittersweet, you know? I almost feel so guilty as a fan for wanting more and more from her, because it gets to a point where "she's gonna flip!" And we don't want that! Inside there is this wonderful sweet amazingly sacrificial woman not much different, in fact I think quite a lot like most of us, who has to keep up with the legend. It's crazy! I think there is a very thin line of love/hate in that for Céline- she lives for it, but it is so hard yet she will never say no, she'll keep doing it. I have never known anyone with so much perseverance. Stars today, young musicians, they have NO idea. They would never be willing to give up their life the way Céline has done. They don't want it as much as she does/did. So let's not overanalyse her lipped notes/live notes....her "mistakes", her "successes". Just be glad that she is doing ANYTHING! She has had an amazing career since she was 12-13. She has proven herself over and over again. And we all know that when she sings live it is heaven sent! There is still nothing wrong with her voice, and she still loves to sing, as she stated last night. You can definitely see her passion onstage, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the movie to see my superstar! But I also can't wait to see simply Céline, the woman I have grown to love for her offstage qualities more than her onstage ones. And that's kinda a big thing to say haha. I just can't believe all she has to go through, even though I have known about most of the things she does to protect her voice, etc, it seems like too much. I'm so glad we get to see it as fans, so that it humbles us. It will only make you love her more Very well said! It is great that they put footage like that in the movie (even though it is a bit sad). I think it will make the people that always blows her off think twice (haha) in the future... Edit: Next time we have to come up with a huge forum carebear and send it to her. I feel kind of bad. I mean we all knew she was sick at one stage, but I don't think any of us knew what she had to go through... The problem is that the people who say nasty things about Celine probably won't watch the movie... The uk press/media will definatley go to see this, but only to pick out new things to slate and slag her for, for the next couple of years.... they'll never change!Pathetic, sad and jelous comes to mind when I think of them, so in a way I can only feel a tad sorry for the losers Quote
Rene Cheah Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:46 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:46 PM Wish she and her family have a wonderful life... Quote
Der_Griffon Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 02:58 PM OMG! I almost cried when I saw the few seconds footage from the Berlin concert! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
luciusbright Posted January 19, 2010 at 04:02 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 04:02 PM this is wonderfulI am happier to be a fanthanks everybody for what you've done~~and love your superstar~ Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
angelil78 Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:25 PM I'm about to to the videos tonight! I have some problems but everything will be fixed pretty soon! Hopefully, i'll be able to upload everything tonight! thank you very much I hate how her management/sony.. forget about her non-french speaking market, it's a lot bigger market. I wish she would divide interviews/books/subtitles more so everyone gets to enjoy her Quote
takeachance Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:42 PM (edited) ahhh ive gotta catch up quickly on this topic!!! Edited January 19, 2010 at 05:43 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Matias Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:43 PM (edited) poor thing! she had a hell of a cold! like death warmed up! Edited January 19, 2010 at 05:43 PM by Matias Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
CD4ever Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:53 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 05:53 PM After reading 7 pages in 1,5 hour, I'm finally up to date (oh how I hate having to write 2 papers in 1,5 day )Reading all of your comments made me curious about this interview. And although I won't understand a thing, I'm definitely going to watch it when it gets posted on this forum (thanks in advance JP) And thank you Lou and Sky for translating the important stuff, I'll be forever thankfull Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
the power of celine Posted January 19, 2010 at 07:02 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 07:02 PM I'm about to to the videos tonight! I have some problems but everything will be fixed pretty soon! Hopefully, i'll be able to upload everything tonight! video's to download are coming ;-) can't wait to see it Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
the power of celine Posted January 19, 2010 at 07:06 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 07:06 PM (edited) Seeing things like her being examined by the doctors with the throat camera is so heartbreaking to me! I want to send her home with a can of chicken noodle soup and a snuggie! It just makes you appreciate everything, as a fan. It truly almost makes me cry, thinking about "My Love" and all the crap she has to go through to just do her job. She has become this legendary person, and that's exactly what she wanted, but it's bittersweet, you know? I almost feel so guilty as a fan for wanting more and more from her, because it gets to a point where "she's gonna flip!" And we don't want that! Inside there is this wonderful sweet amazingly sacrificial woman not much different, in fact I think quite a lot like most of us, who has to keep up with the legend. It's crazy! I think there is a very thin line of love/hate in that for Céline- she lives for it, but it is so hard yet she will never say no, she'll keep doing it. I have never known anyone with so much perseverance. Stars today, young musicians, they have NO idea. They would never be willing to give up their life the way Céline has done. They don't want it as much as she does/did. So let's not overanalyse her lipped notes/live notes....her "mistakes", her "successes". Just be glad that she is doing ANYTHING! She has had an amazing career since she was 12-13. She has proven herself over and over again. And we all know that when she sings live it is heaven sent! There is still nothing wrong with her voice, and she still loves to sing, as she stated last night. You can definitely see her passion onstage, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the movie to see my superstar! But I also can't wait to see simply Céline, the woman I have grown to love for her offstage qualities more than her onstage ones. And that's kinda a big thing to say haha. I just can't believe all she has to go through, even though I have known about most of the things she does to protect her voice, etc, it seems like too much. I'm so glad we get to see it as fans, so that it humbles us. It will only make you love her more Brilliantly put Lindsey, about what you said is true I could care less in she is lypsyincing or not. All I can is that sometimes as fans we want so much from her, that we over look that kind of things. New Singers have no idea what hard work is as a singer/ entertainer. Also the the doctors who examined her, I wanted to go over there and give her big hug and send some homemade Chicken Noodle soup and a great movie to cheer her up. :shy: I personally feel that as a fan, I get all work up about what Celine is doing that I don't focus on my wonderful life I have. I know Celine wouldn't want that from me. it's sooooo sweet Edited January 19, 2010 at 07:08 PM by the power of celine Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Julian Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:01 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:01 PM A few HQ caps of the PQTME part with the fans hope u like http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h34m27s112.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h35m00s198.jpgI really really like the picture (extrait) d'Amsterdam formidable!http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h35m06s13.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h35m37s62.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h35m42s119.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h35m51s205.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/vlcsnap-2010-01-19-21h57m21s45.jpg Quote
Claudette Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:08 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:08 PM Thanks for the other parts! OMD! That camera down her throat part looks even scarier in HQ Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
nuts2you Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:46 PM Posted January 19, 2010 at 09:46 PM I think that a few emails expalaining Celines new movie to Oprah will defiantly get us an interview befoe the relase, lets all do are parts and email her producers at Oprah.com Can you post the link, I tryed yesterday to try and find where to e-mail them, but had No luck . Would be great to get her back with (Oprah) all of us there as well. Quote
takeachance Posted January 20, 2010 at 12:36 AM Posted January 20, 2010 at 12:36 AM ahhh! Thanks to ye who translated!!!Now I am dying to see this!!! thanks JP for uploading it! I cant wait!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Lou555 Posted January 20, 2010 at 04:41 AM Author Posted January 20, 2010 at 04:41 AM Thanks for the HQ caps Julian! Quote
Xpresso Posted January 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM Posted January 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM I am saying nasty things about Céline and I will watch the movie! What's wrong with that! Love me ! Love me, Shaman! Naaah... You are nasty but don't really say nasty things about Céline. You are just looking for some attention and lots of love! Here's a little until you get some: Quote
mirage Posted January 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM Posted January 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM i just love her laughing... i remember an interview I think it was for the program Frequenstar, she had her blonde hair and they were sitting in the dessert, and she was really laughing out loud. it would be cool if she did the whole vegas show, the concept, the costumes her face when Rene told Michel about her writing song hahah, I think he is so proud of her that she does that, but she doesnt feel it that way or something Quote
kevincheung410 Posted January 20, 2010 at 12:32 PM Posted January 20, 2010 at 12:32 PM (edited) more caps from Shanghai http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/superceline/forum%20logo/botton_screenshot.png http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/Dion-Michel_Jasmin.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/superceline/forum%20logo/botton_originalscreenshot.png http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/CelineDionRen1000iemedelmissionM-3.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/CelineDionRen1000iemedelmissionM-2.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/CelineDionRen1000iemedelmissionM-1.jpg http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/CelineDionRen1000iemedelmissionMich.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/25a2qh1.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/72d0yx.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/14e0593.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/1213hhx.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/w77rl.jpg Edited January 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Céline74 Posted January 20, 2010 at 01:25 PM Posted January 20, 2010 at 01:25 PM Seeing things like her being examined by the doctors with the throat camera is so heartbreaking to me! I want to send her home with a can of chicken noodle soup and a snuggie! It just makes you appreciate everything, as a fan. It truly almost makes me cry, thinking about "My Love" and all the crap she has to go through to just do her job. She has become this legendary person, and that's exactly what she wanted, but it's bittersweet, you know? I almost feel so guilty as a fan for wanting more and more from her, because it gets to a point where "she's gonna flip!" And we don't want that! Inside there is this wonderful sweet amazingly sacrificial woman not much different, in fact I think quite a lot like most of us, who has to keep up with the legend. It's crazy! I think there is a very thin line of love/hate in that for Céline- she lives for it, but it is so hard yet she will never say no, she'll keep doing it. I have never known anyone with so much perseverance. Stars today, young musicians, they have NO idea. They would never be willing to give up their life the way Céline has done. They don't want it as much as she does/did. So let's not overanalyse her lipped notes/live notes....her "mistakes", her "successes". Just be glad that she is doing ANYTHING! She has had an amazing career since she was 12-13. She has proven herself over and over again. And we all know that when she sings live it is heaven sent! There is still nothing wrong with her voice, and she still loves to sing, as she stated last night. You can definitely see her passion onstage, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the movie to see my superstar! But I also can't wait to see simply Céline, the woman I have grown to love for her offstage qualities more than her onstage ones. And that's kinda a big thing to say haha. I just can't believe all she has to go through, even though I have known about most of the things she does to protect her voice, etc, it seems like too much. I'm so glad we get to see it as fans, so that it humbles us. It will only make you love her more Your comment definately says it all, I couldn't have said it better. Celine is an amazing woman on or off stage, those are the qualities that make me LOVE her too. I've been following her career for 14 years now and she's still amazes me like the first time i heard her on the radio. It's hard to put in words, but sometimes listening to her astounding voice almost makes me cry. I'm so glad others feel the same way as me and share my passion. It proves that she really is that simple perfect woman that has given her whole self to her pubblic. It's a such a beautiful thing that has been able to put herself out there for us, i mean share her life. Not everybody does that in show business. I also agree that we should appreciate her even if she fails to give us a live NOTE, because Celine is Celine and no one can beat this extraordinary human being! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Belle Céline Posted January 20, 2010 at 06:25 PM Posted January 20, 2010 at 06:25 PM (edited) Could someone pretty please do some more HD caps of Celine laughing and smiling? Even some more of when she's leaning over to Rene. Edited January 20, 2010 at 06:28 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.