binsk Posted December 10, 2009 at 05:37 AM Posted December 10, 2009 at 05:37 AM I saw the preview also!! WOW!!!! DVD/movie previews tomorrow on Access Hollywood! Believe me, I won't miss it this time REALLY? they said it? Quote -RK
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 10, 2009 at 05:40 AM Posted December 10, 2009 at 05:40 AM I saw the preview also!! WOW!!!! DVD/movie previews tomorrow on Access Hollywood! Believe me, I won't miss it this time It actually says DVD AND movie separately? Anyways, can't wait to see it! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
I Love You Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:27 AM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:27 AM Thanks for the info. :xmas_ohmy: :clap: Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:51 AM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:51 AM (edited) They totally spelled Rene Charle's name wrong! They showed RC=Renee Charles Just saw the preview for tomorrow nights episode, omg! The video's look amazing! I hope all the stuff they showed is on the dvd if not I hope someone can put the interviews on youtube! Has the first interview, second and extended versions been put up on youtube yet? I'd like to download them to take caps. Edited December 10, 2009 at 06:59 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
nano Posted December 10, 2009 at 07:31 AM Posted December 10, 2009 at 07:31 AM I saw the preview also!! WOW!!!! DVD/movie previews tomorrow on Access Hollywood! Believe me, I won't miss it this time Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
anewdayhascome Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:09 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:09 PM Will it be today or tomorrow in terms of Europe? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
disadiva Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:13 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:13 PM OMG...I Can´t Wait..is it me or is Celine coming back...2010 will be Celine's year. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
davidjag79 Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:15 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:15 PM I can not wait to see interview! And can not wait to hear info on the dvd and movie!!!! please post link to video of interview Access Hollywood is not in my viewing area! J'adore Celine! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:43 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:43 PM i wanna see tonight's preview!! can't find it anywhere... Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Teodora Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:44 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:44 PM I was a good embryo, yeah! She's just hilarious! I love it that even she's calling him RC now. It's a really, really nice interview. So good to see her again Quote
Julian Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:58 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 06:58 PM Aaaaaaah Can't wait to see the preview!!!² Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 10, 2009 at 09:26 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 09:26 PM So who wants to bet with me that we won't learn anything new about the dvd or the movie in tonight's interview? I bet she just says, "Yes there's gonna be the dvd and a movie and it will be amazzzing." haha I honestly think she has no clue when it will be released! Quote
BLM Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM So who wants to bet with me that we won't learn anything new about the dvd or the movie in tonight's interview? I bet she just says, "Yes there's gonna be the dvd and a movie and it will be amazzzing." haha I honestly think she has no clue when it will be released! Want to bet doggy treats? Quote
Acacia Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM I'm so disappointed that I missed last night's episode!!!! After the first night I thought to myself I should set my DVR to record all episodes, but what are the chances that anything interesting would be on, arg!!! So, now it's set to record all episodes, can't wait to see tonight's episode. I love that she's the pizza mom and she gave RC the choice to cut his hair. Such a great mom! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
celinesounds Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM there is a extended video on youtube? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Skye Posted December 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM Posted December 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM Thanks for that! I love how she doesn't answer the Vegas question - jumping into a joke, gotcha Celine! She's an inspiration. Quote
manolo19 Posted December 11, 2009 at 01:25 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 01:25 AM HEy it is confirmed now FEBRUARY 2010 the release of the movie, the trailer looks amazing they showed clips from it and it's breathtaking , this is going to be huge 'This february, travel beyond music and share her incredible journey' CAN'T WAIT!!! Quote
Koolan Posted December 11, 2009 at 01:37 AM Author Posted December 11, 2009 at 01:37 AM Awesome trailer. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
I Love You Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:08 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:08 AM OMFD, it comes out feburary, best birthday gift ever. :xmas_ohmy: :clap: Quote
manolo19 Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:10 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:10 AM I think i watched it like 15 times, I cant wait to get the entire trailer, it should come out soon Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:14 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:14 AM How long do we wait to watch the video on Access Hollywood ? Quote
davidjag79 Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:17 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:17 AM HEy it is confirmed now FEBRUARY 2010 the release of the movie, the trailer looks amazing they showed clips from it and it's breathtaking , this is going to be huge 'This february, travel beyond music and share her incredible journey' CAN'T WAIT!!! WOW Feb! Where is the trailer? Anyone have a link to the interview? Any info on the tour dvd??? Please tell me there is going to be a tour dvd release also im dying in anticipation!! Did she mention the tour dvd?!! Thanks for any info! J'adore Celine! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Lou555 Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:26 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:26 AM (edited) No interview tonight. It was today's fresh buzz, just a 45 sec trailer! of pure pleasure though! I want to see more, it looked spectacular! I'm sure it's going to be amazing! Edited December 11, 2009 at 02:38 AM by Lou555 Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:32 AM can't wait to see it Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:35 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:35 AM is there somoene in this forum who recorded it ? Quote
remykyes Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:49 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:49 AM (edited) DVD AND MOVIE?!?! OMFD! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THIS WEEK COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER! Edited December 11, 2009 at 02:50 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:52 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:52 AM is somoene recorded it ? Please give us a link ! Quote
BLM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:59 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:59 AM http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr53/Maltese612/upcoming_onesheet_celinedion.jpg Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:02 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:02 AM :cry: :cry: Quote
alvaap24 Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:10 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:10 AM Great news! february sonds great too bad i won't be able to go to the theatre and watch it but I guessi the DVD will come next and that i will get no one got it?? or has anyone found a link yet? Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.