Moee Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:29 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:29 AM (edited) Hi everyone, this is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE-PASzAcs&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE-PASzAcs&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object> Edited December 11, 2009 at 04:41 AM by Moee Quote
zuv Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:31 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:31 AM OMG its not working ! THE VIDEO IS NOT WORKING Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:38 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:38 AM The link remy posted does work. I just watched the trailer from it. It was amazing! It gave me chills, literally chills it so took me back to the Taking Chances concert, my first Celine concert ever. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Moee Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:39 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:39 AM OMG its not working ! THE VIDEO IS NOT WORKING It does work I uploaded it and I can view it. Quote
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:40 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:40 AM (edited) Well, Quebec cannot! Apparently! Oh Thank God it's working now! Edited December 11, 2009 at 04:41 AM by DoumDi Quote
Moee Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:43 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:43 AM Well, Quebec cannot! Apparently! Oh Thank God it's working now! I'm in Montreal Quebec and I uploaded the video and I can view it Quote
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:45 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:45 AM Yeah! It's working now! Thank you! Quote
dandoodles Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:53 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:53 AM i found this one...i think it is just a fan made video but its really good! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AonvnsTyXo Quote
zuv Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:54 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:54 AM WOW A-MAZING!!! I dont understand anybody who will not go see this movie!!!! Even the haters will go see it! Quote
remykyes Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:56 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:56 AM i found this one...i think it is just a fan made video but its really good! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AonvnsTyXo That is fanmade. However, you are right. It is very good! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:07 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:07 AM Awesome!!!!! Thanks for the trailer guys! Did they mention on AH exactly where is the movie going to be shown? Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Lou555 Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:32 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:32 AM (edited) Thank you Moee but I'm sorry to say that I can not view this trailer very well unfortunately. I don't know why. May I ask you Vic to upload yours please? Maybe I'm not the only one who has difficulty viewing this. Anyways, thanks in advance! I love the trailer! Edited December 11, 2009 at 05:38 AM by Lou555 Quote
nano Posted December 11, 2009 at 06:17 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 06:17 AM ooo..thanks for the trailer!!! Can't wait to see the dvd. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Kristinaz Posted December 11, 2009 at 06:43 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 06:43 AM This officially made my week! I am so excited now! Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 11, 2009 at 06:52 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 06:52 AM Oh my DION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who all are coming with me to every show? Quote
Claudette Posted December 11, 2009 at 07:20 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 07:20 AM OMW! OMW! OMW! I so so so hope this movie shows in other countries too! Thanks for all the links and the video! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Acacia Posted December 11, 2009 at 07:42 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 07:42 AM OMG, I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I can't even express it!!!! A wonderful trailer, I loved the portion where Céline spun RC in a circle. I can't wait to see the film!!!! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Timster Posted December 11, 2009 at 07:54 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 07:54 AM Looks like they have great footage from the early concerts too!! Quote
Céline74 Posted December 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM Goosebumps anyone? Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Ccile Posted December 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM Hope to see those videos on the website soon!! The trailer is amazing!!! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Julian Posted December 11, 2009 at 01:16 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 01:16 PM Hi everyone, this is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE-PASzAcs&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE-PASzAcs&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>0:45 This was in Mexico! I never thought that they were also filming such moments,... Quote
kathy4 Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:35 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 02:35 PM thanks for sharing. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
VintageCeline Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:11 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:11 PM Seriously.......this week has been UUUHHMAZING! The trailer looks brilliant, Highly doubtful, but I PRAY they show this in England.... gah!!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
davidjag79 Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:42 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:42 PM O HOLY DION!! I have chills all over! THis is so exciting!! I can not wait to see it! Thank you so much for posting!! J'adore Celine! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Matias Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:10 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:10 PM Welll I keep my hopes high In Argentina we got to see the Rolling Stones, U2 and Micheal Jackson movies, so, who knows!!! I really want to see it!!!!!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
anewdayhascome Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:17 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 05:17 PM (edited) Wow it's amazing!!!!! I have tears in my eyes:D This trailer looks really like a regular movie! it should be released worldwide! don't know if it has been posted http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-excl...m_video_1183671 Edited December 11, 2009 at 05:26 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Matias Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:21 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:21 PM Well I Will buy the DVD when it comes out that's for sure!!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Nmj Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:30 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:30 PM looks great i knew it would come soon Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.