binsk Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:14 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:14 AM IT NOW SAYS FEBRUARY 2010 HERE TOO http://www.thehotticket.net/celinedion/ confirmed! Quote -RK
Koolan Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:17 AM Author Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:17 AM I got the trailer video. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:18 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:18 AM but no video :evil: :evil: Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:19 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:19 AM I got the trailer video. You have the trailer ? Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:20 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:20 AM Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:20 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:20 AM Koolan, could you give us the link please ? Quote
Koolan Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:21 AM Author Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:21 AM How long do we wait to watch the video on Access Hollywood ? is there somoene in this forum who recorded it ? is somoene recorded it ? Please give us a link ! :cry: :cry: but no video :evil: :evil: I got the trailer video. You have the trailer ? Koolan, could you give us the link please ? Are you ok? Be patient. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
alvaap24 Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:22 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:22 AM I got the trailer video. really??? could you give us a link vic? Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:23 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:23 AM you say that you got the trailer, how can I suppose to be patient ! I 'm so nervous ! Please; light our way please Quote
Koolan Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:24 AM Author Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:24 AM ^ You even sent me a PM. It takes time to make it and upload... Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:26 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:26 AM YOU ARE THE BEST ! Can't wait ! :clap: Quote
alvaap24 Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:26 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:26 AM ^ You even sent me a PM. It takes time to make it and upload... lolthanks vic!I'll be very patient Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:29 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:29 AM I feel like a baby who wait Papa noel ^^ Quote
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:40 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:40 AM You got the real full trailer or the one we saw on Access?! Quote
joaofilho Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:43 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:43 AM where is the trailer I want to see, to nervous Quote
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:44 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:44 AM Wait! He's uploading it! Tonight's gonna be a good night!!! Quote
alvaap24 Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:44 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:44 AM You got the real full trailer or the one we saw on Access?! soo is there's a full trailer?i thought it was just the one from AH Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:48 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:48 AM That's what I'm asking... I don't know! Can't wait! I think it's the Acces video... Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:48 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:48 AM 45 secondes of pure pleasure ! Quote
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:50 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 03:50 AM 45 seconds of pure Joy! You'll forgive and forget the Disney Playback after that! Quote
alvaap24 Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:13 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:13 AM found this one on youtube Trailer Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:15 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:15 AM It's not working..... Quote
remykyes Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:15 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:15 AM Celine Dion Through The Eyes of the World Trailer Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
CelineIsNumber1 Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:20 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:20 AM im getting really nervous, i was the guy in tampa who got the record of her first album signed and it was my moment with celine that started the vintage comment. Do you think my moment with the queen of music will be in the movie? i sure hope so,id cry if it was Quote
I Love You Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:24 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:24 AM 45 seconds of Pure bliss can't wait. :clap: My dad was like what is wrong with you look. Quote
Lou555 Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:25 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:25 AM im getting really nervous, i was the guy in tampa who got the record of her first album signed and it was my moment with celine that started the vintage comment. Do you think my moment with the queen of music will be in the movie? i sure hope so,id cry if it was That was a great moment, it should be! Lucky guy! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:25 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:25 AM OMG! I want to see this movie so bad!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:27 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:27 AM I can't see the video on youtube! Why is that!? Quote
Lou555 Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:29 AM Posted December 11, 2009 at 04:29 AM I can't see the video on youtube! Why is that!? Neither can I! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.