Peppercorn1991 Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:50 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:50 PM I cant beleve how good this trailer looks! im ded excited! i wonder whats making them be so quiet about where its gonna be in thetres? im sure the whole world will get this! i hope so kevin Quote
iloveceline22 Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:54 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 08:54 PM i dont think there are enough words in the world to express my excitement!!!! omgggg! i cant waittt!! its going to be amazinggg!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
celinedream Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:09 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:09 PM I'm soooo excited let the countdown begin!! So who wants to bet with me that we won't learn anything new about the dvd or the movie in tonight's interview? I bet she just says, "Yes there's gonna be the dvd and a movie and it will be amazzzing." haha I honestly think she has no clue when it will be released!Well girl....big surprise huh?? im getting really nervous, i was the guy in tampa who got the record of her first album signed and it was my moment with celine that started the vintage comment. Do you think my moment with the queen of music will be in the movie? i sure hope so,id cry if it wasyou....!!! that was a great moment you are so lucky. i love that whole vintage...getting more expensive quote...i use it for all bdays now 0:45 This was in Mexico! I never thought that they were also filming such moments,...you mean the rain??? that was in Arras I think, not Mexico. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
DoumDi Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:37 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:37 PM No at 0:45 he means when she cries in the limo.. Quote
Claudette Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:48 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:48 PM (edited) She's crying? I thought she was laughing... lol. It is very difficult to see what happens in the trailer because the clips flashes by so quickly... Like what the heck is she doing in the plane there where Rene is holding her hands? I cannot wait to see this movie!!! Edited December 11, 2009 at 09:49 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Nmj Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:54 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:54 PM I think they are praying Quote
Lou555 Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 09:56 PM I think they are praying I don't think so. Quote
QueenCeline Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:00 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:00 PM She's crying? I thought she was laughing... lol. It is very difficult to see what happens in the trailer because the clips flashes by so quickly... Like what the heck is she doing in the plane there where Rene is holding her hands? I cannot wait to see this movie!!! Looks like she was stretching her back. Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Claudette Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM (edited) I read once that she always says a little prayer before her plane takes off, so that is what I thought too. But it also kind of looks like Rene is giving her a pep talk or something... Edit: Or maybe she was not feeling well... don't they usually tell people to bend forward or something when they feel faint? Edited December 11, 2009 at 10:14 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:46 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 10:46 PM If you check out my youtube channel, I've just uploaded the complete interview on Hollywood Access. www.youtube.com/TVCeline Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Alex_Incognito Posted December 11, 2009 at 11:17 PM Posted December 11, 2009 at 11:17 PM The Vegas questions was totally ignored! lol I must say, her English keeps getting so much better. It's great to see her! She looks so elegant. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Snowhite Posted December 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM Posted December 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM If you check out my youtube channel, I've just uploaded the complete interview on Hollywood Access. www.youtube.com/TVCelineThank you for uploading this at this high quality I loved it Quote
whineupemily Posted December 14, 2009 at 08:14 PM Posted December 14, 2009 at 08:14 PM Thanks for the info! Is it just me or is Celine starting to gear up again...Rev it up baby Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:04 AM Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:04 AM I was listening to what I assumed was a re-run of Access Hollywood earlier today. They re-aired some of Céline's interview - but at the end that had something new. They promoted the Disney Parade that will be on TV tomorrow, showed a clip of her performing, and then a minute or so of Céline talking about how wonderful the holidays are and how it's important to carry on the spirit all year long. It was nice! I remember she said, "Happiness is a choice!" I didn't get a chance to record it - but thought I would post anyways! Happy Holidays, everyone! Quote
Koolan Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:37 AM Author Posted December 25, 2009 at 06:37 AM ^ My friend recorded today's episode. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
anewdayhascome Posted December 25, 2009 at 01:22 PM Posted December 25, 2009 at 01:22 PM that's great! can't wait to see it! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ashleylovesceline Posted December 26, 2009 at 03:36 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 03:36 AM ^ My friend recorded today's episode. Yay! I was hoping someone did! Quote
Nmj Posted December 26, 2009 at 04:27 AM Posted December 26, 2009 at 04:27 AM She was on their again? Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 26, 2009 at 04:09 PM Posted December 26, 2009 at 04:09 PM (edited) here is a video from Entertainment Tonight, with a sneak peek of the parade and Celine saying Merry Christmas ET, she's at the very start and then again at 1:30 http://www.zimbio.com/watch/NlIL_EQH7ix/Sn...ade/Celine+Dion Edited December 26, 2009 at 04:12 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Nmj Posted December 26, 2009 at 06:47 PM Posted December 26, 2009 at 06:47 PM Ohh ok that was a little older Quote
SensationalCeline Posted December 26, 2009 at 08:21 PM Posted December 26, 2009 at 08:21 PM I loved her AH interview. I thought she looked so classy and I love how she is so optimistic about having another child. I'm praying for her. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Nmj Posted December 27, 2009 at 02:04 AM Posted December 27, 2009 at 02:04 AM Hopefully she is already preggers Quote
idroveallnight Posted January 1, 2010 at 08:35 PM Posted January 1, 2010 at 08:35 PM I have to say, with Nancy O'Dell now leaving Access Hollywood, I think we're going to be seeing a lot less of Celine on this program. Nancy is the only reason we've even had the chance to see Celine on any entertainment broadcasts and I think Celine really feels comfortable being interviewed by her. I hope this is not the end of her interviews with Celine, as I think we all enjoy them a lot. Quote
Lawna Posted January 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM Posted January 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM I have to say, with Nancy O'Dell now leaving Access Hollywood, I think we're going to be seeing a lot less of Celine on this program. Nancy is the only reason we've even had the chance to see Celine on any entertainment broadcasts and I think Celine really feels comfortable being interviewed by her. I hope this is not the end of her interviews with Celine, as I think we all enjoy them a lot. Aww...Nancy is leaving!?!?!? I always noticed Celine's interviews were with Nancy, I think she's a fan Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Koolan Posted January 2, 2010 at 03:52 AM Author Posted January 2, 2010 at 03:52 AM I have to say, with Nancy O'Dell now leaving Access Hollywood, I think we're going to be seeing a lot less of Celine on this program. Nancy is the only reason we've even had the chance to see Celine on any entertainment broadcasts and I think Celine really feels comfortable being interviewed by her. I hope this is not the end of her interviews with Celine, as I think we all enjoy them a lot. Aww...Nancy is leaving!?!?!? I always noticed Celine's interviews were with Nancy, I think she's a fan I heard about this the other day. She complimented her in the past and she saw A New day... at least twice. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Belle Céline Posted January 2, 2010 at 03:53 AM Posted January 2, 2010 at 03:53 AM ^^Nancy also said when she was getting her daughter Ashby to sleep at night she'd play the Miracle cd Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.