Belle Céline Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:29 AM Posted December 7, 2009 at 03:29 AM (edited) I found that pop up thing but it only says its shown in the Chicago area....that doesn't help me. I'll go to tv guide and find it. Found it, it doesn't air till 1:35 AM Tuesday morning for me. I searched my zip code on tv guide channel's website and found it that way. Oh well I'll be up that late finishing my paper and writing a journal. WOWK 12 Tue, Dec 81:35 AM Access HollywoodAn update on Tiger Woods includes Nancy O'Dell reporting from Florida and celebrities expressing... more Edited December 7, 2009 at 03:39 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
okidokios Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:27 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:27 PM yes it will be tomorrow exclusive interview! according to the promos Quote
nuts2you Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:36 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:36 PM well in my area it airs tonight at 7:30 so I will be watching, if it is on tonight I will be sure to tell u all. Quote
okidokios Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:42 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:42 PM She looks great so everybody tune access hollywood tomorrow check ur local listings! http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8602/snapshot20091207153831.jpg Quote
takeachance Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:54 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:54 PM i dont get it. is this a recent interview? yeah!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Timster Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 09:56 PM Wow she looks great! I hope someone's recording this!! Quote
Claudette Posted December 7, 2009 at 10:03 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 10:03 PM Does anyone know where we can watch it online? I have absolutely no idea if or on which channel this will be broadcasted in South Africa? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM WOW she does look good, i hope someone can record this kevin Quote
manolo19 Posted December 7, 2009 at 10:57 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 10:57 PM omg I'm so excited thanks!! Quote
celinedream Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:02 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:02 PM i dont get it. is this a recent interview? yeah!!! yes from last week in Orlando at the taping of the Disney Xmas Parade Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
ashleylovesceline Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:45 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:45 PM Yep, I saw the promo too. I thought it might be on today... so I watched 30 minutes of Tiger Woods. But it's on tomorrow, yay! Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM Posted December 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM Wahhhh Celine looks AMAZING in the picture!!!!!! So is it on tonight or tomorrow ...? I can't waiitttt!!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
peo Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:29 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:29 AM Tomorrow night!!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
VintageCeline Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:34 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:34 AM ...I read the post after I replied.... I am so SO excited!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
davidjag79 Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM I don't see it! I only see Entertainment Tonight, i don't see Celine listed at all I am going to checking accesshollywood.com J'adore Celine! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:56 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:56 AM She looks AMAZING! I can't wait to hear from her Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Lou555 Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:00 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:00 AM (edited) It's on Tuesday night alright. Just saw tomorrow's preview with Nancy on tonight's Access saying Céline talks about her failed pregnancy for the first time. Nancy : "Your were pregnant?" "Céline: Yes, it was positive.".....To be followed. Céline looked amazing , can't wait until tomorrow! Edited December 8, 2009 at 01:03 AM by Lou555 Quote
manolo19 Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:01 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:01 AM I hope they are not going to talk only about the failed pregnancy like they show in the spoiler, I would love to have news about the dvd from her mouth Quote
thesupernova Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:10 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:10 AM here's the commercial that aired on tonight's episode...sorry for the crap quality, i took it with my camera Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
rathnakumar Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:14 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:14 AM Awww... I love how she shares everything... Can't wait! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Lou555 Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:14 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:14 AM here's the commercial that aired on tonight's episode...sorry for the crap quality, i took it with my camera Thanks for sharing this with everyone! Quote
thesupernova Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:40 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:40 AM ok, not sure if this will work if you're not in the states but its worth a try: http://pages.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html# i downloaded it to try it and im watch the l.a. NBC affiliate right now Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Belle Céline Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:45 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 01:45 AM I have an alarm set on my phone so I don't miss it, its going to go off five minutes before the interview starts. The show Access Hollywood only airs here at one thirty five in the morning. I can't wait to see it, though I'm sure I'll tear up when Celine starts talking about the false positive pregnancy. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Acacia Posted December 8, 2009 at 02:06 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 02:06 AM Oh I'm so excited, and she looks beautiful with her hair up like that!! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
ladylindsey Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:26 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:26 AM (edited) aha I knew she'd wear that purple dress in the interview Show me some shoes, Nancy O'Dell, show me some shoessss! Edited December 8, 2009 at 05:26 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:55 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 05:55 AM So is this airing tonight or tomorrow? I'm confused since the date says the 9th now. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Koolan Posted December 8, 2009 at 06:00 AM Author Posted December 8, 2009 at 06:00 AM ^ 8th, made a mistake on on the title. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Belle Céline Posted December 8, 2009 at 06:04 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 06:04 AM ah okay, I'm finishing up my paper and eagerly waiting to see the interview in a half hour when AH comes on. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
alvaap24 Posted December 8, 2009 at 06:24 AM Posted December 8, 2009 at 06:24 AM (edited) Pleeasee someone record this I can't wait to see her! Edited December 8, 2009 at 06:24 AM by alvaap24 Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.