BLM Posted February 9, 2010 at 12:20 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 12:20 AM Just wanted to share something I noticed on Sony's "The Hot Ticket" website over the past few days. It seems that Sony is adding additional theaters since their original posting of theaters...at least that is the case in my State here in the U.S. You may want to check their website again to see if any theaters have been added closer to where you live. Quote
Depp27 Posted February 9, 2010 at 02:27 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 02:27 AM I just got passes for the screening tomorrow! Can't wait to see the film. Quote
Koolan Posted February 9, 2010 at 02:32 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 02:32 AM I just got passes for the screening tomorrow! Can't wait to see the film.How did you get them? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted February 9, 2010 at 02:32 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 02:32 AM Thats so cool Depp27 I hope you will write us a summary and review too, Congrats! and Have a great time!! Quote
Depp27 Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:48 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:48 AM I just got passes for the screening tomorrow! Can't wait to see the film.How did you get them?I had e-mailed the company running it to see if there was any way of buying them, and he emailed me back saying that he just got a cancelation so I could have those. Quote
Koolan Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:00 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:00 AM I'm waiting for them to reply my email. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ThisTime Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:00 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:00 AM Rats! Still none in my entire state... or the next one over And Depp27, you are a lucky girl! I certainly hope you post a review! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Belle Céline Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:04 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:04 AM Can the summary be posted in spoiler tags? I don't want to know till I see the movie. I won't be going till the showing on the 20th here. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Ronny83 Posted February 9, 2010 at 09:22 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 09:22 AM CAScreenings Free Advance Movie Screening of Celine: Through the Eyes of the World (@TheHotTicket) in Torrance, CA: http://bit.ly/b4spOv NYScreenings Free Advance Movie Screening of Celine: Through the Eyes of the World (@TheHotTicket) in New York, NY: http://bit.ly/cQ8qH4 TXScreenings Free Advance Movie Screening of Celine: Through the Eyes of the World (@TheHotTicket) in Dallas, TX: http://bit.ly/d8sZNG TXScreenings Free Advance Movie Screening of Celine: Through the Eyes of the World (@TheHotTicket) in Houston, TX: http://bit.ly/cPWNWy Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Josh89 Posted February 9, 2010 at 11:13 AM Posted February 9, 2010 at 11:13 AM (edited) Odeon now have the movie listed on their website but so far only has Norwich listed for where it is showing and price listed for a adult is £10.85 Edited February 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM by Josh89 Quote I Saw Celine Live On: January 2007 Las VegasFriday 2nd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKSaturday 3rd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Josh_mh_fan/Sigs%20And%20Avatars%201/ESSENTIALPIC2.jpgOne Amazing Woman,One Amazing Voice...
dlh1 Posted February 9, 2010 at 01:18 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 01:18 PM Odeon now have the movie listed on their website but so far only has Norwich listed for where it is showing and price listed for a adult is £10.85 They have now added a few more cities. Maybe they are slowly going to add more. I hope they add Liverpool. Quote
blowingbubbles@celine Posted February 9, 2010 at 01:32 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 01:32 PM Oh my god Oh my god oh my god actually OH MY CELINE IM SO EXCITED I HAVE JUST WOKE MY HOUSEMATE UP BY SCREAMING........VUE CINEMA IN LEICESTER UK IS SHOWING IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP I HAVE BOOKED TICKETS FOR ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS BRING ON THE 22ND AT 8.30PM AND ONLY £6.45 A TICKET WHAT A STEAL :whee: :w00t: :kicking: :wub: :clap: Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/BannerCelineTwo.png
Cheerfuljane Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:33 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:33 PM So who's going to the Ney York show tonight? How early do you plan on getting there? Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:49 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:49 PM I hope we can get a full song list! The other list didn't have them all I don't think. :/ I really want Think Twice but I don't see it happening... Quote
Josh89 Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:58 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:58 PM YAY Manchester are showing it ,I hope they show it on more days as the 18th I am going to see Lady Gaga but if that is the only day it's on I will have to miss Lady Gaga coz Celine is far more important to me Quote I Saw Celine Live On: January 2007 Las VegasFriday 2nd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKSaturday 3rd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Josh_mh_fan/Sigs%20And%20Avatars%201/ESSENTIALPIC2.jpgOne Amazing Woman,One Amazing Voice...
Sofie Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:01 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:01 PM Great, thank you! Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:03 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:03 PM What?!?!?! You would miss a Lady GaGa concert (which won't be released) to go see a movie (which is supposed to be released)... Lol, I went to a GaGa concert two weeks ago and it was amazing! For your sake I hope they have more dates for the movie! Quote
Josh89 Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:13 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:13 PM What?!?!?! You would miss a Lady GaGa concert (which won't be released) to go see a movie (which is supposed to be released)... Lol, I went to a GaGa concert two weeks ago and it was amazing! For your sake I hope they have more dates for the movie! I know TTEOTW is being released on DVD but Celine has been a part of my life for the past 14 years and this is a one off experience to see her on the big screen like this. Quote I Saw Celine Live On: January 2007 Las VegasFriday 2nd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKSaturday 3rd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Josh_mh_fan/Sigs%20And%20Avatars%201/ESSENTIALPIC2.jpgOne Amazing Woman,One Amazing Voice...
Shaun Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:15 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:15 PM Edinburgh Vue cinema has added another showing, this time on Sunday 21st February. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Belle Céline Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:46 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:46 PM why does it seem like my theater is the only one that doesn't have tickets avaliable online or showtimes yet? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Timster Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:55 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:55 PM (edited) Have you seen the Odeon listing?! Content guidance: Contains one use of mild language I wonder what was said! Still nothing on the Cineworld website! Edited February 9, 2010 at 04:57 PM by Timster Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:58 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:58 PM they said the movie isn't rated on my theater site. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:08 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:08 PM (edited) She said ''Oh my God'' in that scene in the car when she was crying. I'm gonna bet there are other times too. I have to say that is the only thing that annoys me about Celine sometimes... Edited February 9, 2010 at 05:09 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Belle Céline Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:15 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:15 PM She said ''Oh my God'' in that scene in the car when she was crying. I'm gonna bet there are other times too. I have to say that is the only thing that annoys me about Celine sometimes...why is that annoying? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:16 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:16 PM (edited) Have you seen the Odeon listing?! Content guidance: Contains one use of mild language I wonder what was said! Still nothing on the Cineworld website! Just spoke to Cineworld... they said the location info. at the ability to reserve tickets online should have been today, when they update the majority of their site, but they don't know why it hasn't happened, and we ''may'' have to wait till next Tuesday!!! ( What a joke! ) Darren. Edited February 9, 2010 at 05:17 PM by Ire23 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:18 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:18 PM Oh well, i shan't be seeing this. I can't get to London for the few times its on. Or should i say the one time at the O2!! I'll be waiting for the dvd. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:21 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:21 PM Oh well, i shan't be seeing this. I can't get to London for the few times its on. Or should i say the one time at the O2!! I'll be waiting for the dvd. Can you not make it to Chelmsford? Darren. Quote
Davey84 Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:25 PM I hope we can get a full song list! The other list didn't have them all I don't think. :/ I really want Think Twice but I don't see it happening... I WANT WANT WANT That's just the woman in me!!! : Have you seen the Odeon listing?! Content guidance: Contains one use of mild language I wonder what was said! I bet céline says MERDE all the time! It's soooo bad we have to wait so long till the release!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nature boy Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:28 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:28 PM Mmmmm still no dates/times for the Reel chain. Sucks as this now is the closeset to me. May just book tickets for Cheshire Oaks. They are having a Sunday afternoon showing which suits me so much more than the Monday evening. Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
celine4evauk Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:28 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:28 PM Oh well, i shan't be seeing this. I can't get to London for the few times its on. Or should i say the one time at the O2!! I'll be waiting for the dvd. Can you not make it to Chelmsford? Darren. No its just as far as London is from Folkestone. Thanks for asking tho!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.