takeachance Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:26 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:26 AM if i may add something it was a privilege to share this moment and i am really touched u chose one of my songs to redo and especially on this hsow. MHWGO after the pause I thought that was YOU actually saying that, I forgot you were translating!!!! I was like Pat200 wrote Incognito? WTF???? Hmmmm Time for my eyes to close and brain to shut down Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
pat200 Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:26 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:26 AM LMAO I thought you were saying that Pat. I forgot you were translating I was like, no need for an Oscar speech LOL i should have started with she said but i was in a hurry Quote
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM don't want it to end Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
stevo Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM She is amazing. I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER!!! She's going away!!!! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM the lost fingers et Celine Just got done singng Incognito and after the break..dduddud drum roll MY HEART WIll go on Ugh...as much as I love MHWGO (it is my Celine song after all), what the hell couldn't she do "Je ne vous oublie pas?!" Oh well..."Unison" and "Je danse dans ma tête" were great to see again! - Joe Quote
Koolan Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:28 AM Jazz. Album. Now.online petition Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:28 AM hu? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Jackie Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM can't wait for MHWGO!!! Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
ZoraSourit Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM I can't believe we won't see her for a long time, and the last song she sings *yet again* is MHWGO lol Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Thomas Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM online petition First the big Celine break and now online fan petitions? It's 1999 again! Quote
Edwin Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM haha glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. We're thinking in UNISON!!! Quote
AlyhBdtz Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:29 AM She better not do playback on MHWGO especially after she made fun of it so much already lol Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
nano Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM I hope it's a new arrangement.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
ZoraSourit Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Panpipes revived. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM wuah the beginning aaaaaaaa Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
stevo Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Terrible pan-pipes. Vomit Quote
Edwin Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:30 AM Awh it's Vic's song!!!! LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Quote
takeachance Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:31 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:31 AM Oh no the last song Help Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
AlyhBdtz Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:31 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:31 AM YAY except wish it wasn't a duet Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
nano Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:31 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:31 AM (edited) why the hell she didn't sing this song LIVE on tour!!! WHYYYYY edi: this girl is quite good... Edited March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Céline's Blues Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM Céline sounds gorgeousness live. Wow. And Roxette doesn't sound bad either. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Thomas Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM Shows how she could have sang it on tour if she hadn't done it playback. It sounds a million times better!! Quote
ZoraSourit Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM At least the other girl can sing. *I almost had a freaking heart attack when Céline descend all those stairs with THAT shoes* Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
rome Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:32 AM I'm getting reallt nostalgic now... I don't want it to end! Quote http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5142/90074349.jpgThe three best reasons to love the art of music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.