TEREFUNKEN Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:34 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:34 AM (edited) Hey guys Laura and Elizabeth here, we just got back and it was AMAZING. We, Jimena, myself, Veronique, and Elizabeth were in first a second row DEAD center. I'm sure you can probably see if you look real hard. I, Laura, will tell you more about it tomorrow. I'm so beat, and I have to fight the snow storm home tomorrow. SO WORTH IT THOUGH. Ohhhh we got autographs YAAYYYY hello LAURA AND ELIZABETH thanks for a fast review!.. I hope you both will get safe and well tomorrow...be carefull with the storm... God be with you WARM HUGS! TERE(JImena´s friend) Edited March 2, 2009 at 04:45 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
martin Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:16 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:16 AM Its amazing how she loves that black jacket! - grammy nominations concert- les plaines- québec- oprah and tonight. she was amazing! Quote
celinedream Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:18 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:18 AM Hey!! I just came back from this show. If I may just say. This has been the most wonderful and amazing experience of MY LIFE! Never ever not even in my wildest dreams would I have thought about living something remotely similar to what happened tonight. It was like a private concert...like hanging out with Celine at a party ...really someone needs to pinch me !!!! Like Elizabeth said yes we were dead center!!! Me & Veronik on 2nd row but i'm pretty tall so I had full view like it was front row. The studio was so small!! I don't know how many people were in there in the audience, someone mentioned around 500. This gave the show a more intimate atmosphere. I cheered my throat out anyway when Celine came on stage OMGGGG I almost fainted. It's so cool you guys were able to see it online so I don't have to go through it aaaaaalll over again. I'll just say the highlight for me was definetely when Celine sat down and they showed the footage from her being sick in Phoenix (btw this was the show before Mexico City!!!!!!) I never knew she was so sick OMG you can hear her voice is cracking. And when she goes to tell her band " i have no voice" and Elise is like What!!! then when she meets Muhammed Ali backstage and she tells him she doesn't feel too good. and the hugh awwwww another highlight for me was PQTME with that heart on fire WOW!!! and the new version of Incognito!! Rene you really need to think seriously about that Jazz album ...Celine totally nailed that one So apart from what you saw on TV I can add we saw Rene Charles with Linda before they opened the doors. They went into some kind of playground they have in the studio. He's so cute he had his little snow boots on and a pair of jeans. And his looooong hair up to his waist. I think even lower than that. Celine really felt for all the academiciens. During commercial breaks sometimes she talked to them or with Julie... So after she went on the bus the show ended but she came back in the studio!! She signed OMG i think close to 100 autographs ..maybe i'm exaggerating but she signed so many!!! Everyone was so quiet at first we didn't even realize she was still there and signing...we were saying goodbye to Helene actually when we realized Celine was still there. I got my TC card signed...I was literally in front of her I said "j'ai venu du mexique juste pour te voir" she looked at me and smile . THOSE EYESSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!! after that she took my TC card and signed it then i said "Gracias" and she looked at me again and said "de nada" Ok I fainted. I gave her Veronik's photo to sign and then she was trying to give it back to me but I couldn't take it so Celine went like "c'est a qui la photo??" Veronik shouted "c'est a moi Celine!!" and then I think I said "bon vacance Celine" and she said "merci" she kept signing for a while. THen this lady came with a big billboard she gave to Celine I really didn't follow that much what she said. She mentioned she had tried to give Celine a CD or something and Celine said something back to her, they kept having this conversation with her it was so unreal. After that Veronik got to hug Celine!!!! I was so happy for her She got the last hug of the tour!! I said hello to Nick and also thank you , he gave me a thumbs up. I had said hi also before they opened the doors ...he was like "good to see you"...he's so nice so anyway one thing I loved was that Celine mentioned the tour had just ended in Omaha but that the plan really had been to end it in Montreal obviously. So she said well tonight we're ending the tour because it's Montreal and I'm singing ...I forgot if Celine said that maybe it was Julie. Oh and that whole story of Rene falling asleep in the ocean OMD Celine is sooooo goofy she had us laughing on the floor!! Then the Baronets video well i'm speechless...you saw it. so i'm going to go to bed now cause tomorrow is moving day for me yay! i finally got my appartment in Montreal ...last night I went to la nuit blanche ...every day I just love this city even more...it's full of Celine !!! so anyway ...every new beggining comes from some other beggining's end. so the best is yet to come!! this whole Montreal adventure has been amazing I want to thank everybody for making it a great experience if I start naming people i'm gonna get into trouble so you all know who you are...it's been a true pleasure meeting you all...see you in Vegas!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Celinenvegas Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:18 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:18 AM Where to they broadcast the show from? Is anyone gonna put it up on Youtube? I only saw MHWGO. Quote ~J O E Y~
Celinefan31 Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:23 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:23 AM can someone possibly translate the conversation rene and celine and rene charles had in the car. seemed really cute! Quote
celinedream Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:36 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:36 AM it was something like this: RC asked "when is the next show" and Celine said like oh poor baby you've been on the road for over a year...you're like where's the next one ..arrghh then Rene said Celine is the boss but RC is the big boss ...too cute Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Celinefan31 Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:39 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:39 AM it was something like this: RC asked "when is the next show" and Celine said like oh poor baby you've been on the road for over a year...you're like where's the next one ..arrghh then Rene said Celine is the boss but RC is the big boss ...too cute thanks for the translation Quote
teresad29 Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:52 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:52 AM I had won tickets to be there in Montreal I wish that I could have went but timing just wasn't right. I got to watch it on the computer but it was sad cause I knew I had the chance to be there but couldn't be. I hope the two girls who got my tickets had an amazing time. Can't wait to see if I hear from them. Thanks for letting us know how it went. Teresa Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:55 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 05:55 AM HOLA JIME! No pude ver el show por problemas "tecnicos"... pero ya me imagino que debió ser FENOMENAL...cantando en vivo! aquellas canciones que hacia mil que no cantaba!...Y sobre todo tan intimo!...wow...que privilegiada!... OTRO AUTOGRAFO!....?????????? WTF!....LOL! MIL GRACIAS COMO SIEMPRE...POR TENERNOS AL TANTO! BECHO! TERE HELLO JIME! I can´t see the show...technical troubles.. . but I just can imagine...was FENOMENAL!... those old songs, live....so intimate...WOW...thats a privilege! another celine´s sign? WTF!.... thanks TERE Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
rodrigo_alka Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:00 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:00 AM Here u hace the medley and the duets http://www.youtube.com/user/gourlay3 thanx to that youtube user Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
nano Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:15 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:15 AM (edited) Thanks Jimena for the review!!! it must have been an amazing experience.. Edited March 2, 2009 at 06:16 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:17 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:17 AM Are there YouTube videos yet of the MHWGO story and of the "All By Myself" segment in AZ? Quote
Celinefan31 Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:28 AM They have put up a lot of the videos from the show tonight on the site! http://video.staracademie.ca/video/feature...(5)/14470633001 Quote
luciusbright Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:28 AM Will this be reaired online later for the other regions of Canada? If so I could actually end up getting to watch it! :down: I can't believe I missed all of these!!!!!!!!1 :cry: I'm sad, I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I hope it could be reaired on TVA, so I can watch it again online~~~please, if someone knew When this would reair, please tell us!!!!!!!!!! no matter what, goodbye~~~~~~Celine, we are here, always~~~~~~~~~~~ :wub: Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Véronyk Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:49 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:49 AM That was the best night ever !!!!!I got my picture signed + a hug from Celine. I went there and said to Celine like: I'm come from Charlemagne and she said ogh !! (like it's cute) and after I ask her for a hug (she just gave 2 hugs) and she wasn't sure about the hug thing but she did it. SO I was freaking happy about that ! SO she said to me ok. A last one ANd I hug her. I stop breathing ....... ANd I enjoyed the moment. I'm freaking happy. After I went to see Jimena, Laura and ELizabeth, and I was crying and cying, but like a baby lol and I made everyone cried with me lol, I was too full of emotions..... SO THANKS JIMENA !!!! Like I said earlier, I loved you like I love Celine !!! YOu made my night REALLY MAGICAL !!!! Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
Celineforeveranangel Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:51 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:51 AM Thanks for all the reviews and translations and everything guys. Im sad for the break now as I will miss Celine but I know that They all have earned this break and Celine can come back refreshed and everything Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frozen_Phoenix Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:15 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:15 AM Did anyone record the show and will put it into the media section? I really hope so ^^° What was now the complete list of the songs that were performed? Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Claudette Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:39 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:39 AM (edited) Thanks for the reviews and the translations. Celine enjoy your break! We will be waiting for you... Edited March 2, 2009 at 07:42 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Amanja Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:41 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:41 AM Aww I watched it on TV and they didn't show a lot of songs. Hope i get to see it online soon Quote
kerche Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:37 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:37 AM I watched most of the show on tv tonight, but since I didn't really understand anything - I was like I could sort of figure out what was going on.... but THANK YOU PAT200 for all the translation you wrote!!!!!And thank you everyone else for the hilarious 10 pages of running commentary!!!!!! Since I missed all of Celine's singing in the beginning, I need to catch up now!Overall it was really, really nice to see her on Star Académie having so much fun, being relaxed & talking a lot!!The PQTME duet was nice (the guy's singing not so much) and MHWGO duet was pretty good. I have to admit that I was really emotional when they showed her in Phoenix with her shot voice. OUCH!!!! x__xPoor girl! She really did have it bad, and I cannot believe she still went out to sing that night! And then afterwardswhen she was backstage in her dressing room walking back & forth in her MHWGO dress...... I also loved how they showed some footage from Omaha! and of her, Rene & RC in the car.I was also thinking in my head "Wow!! RC's long hair is even longer than his mommy's!!!!!!" *sigh* I'm sad everything is all over!!! At least we sort of have the Juno Awards with her nominations,and hopefully she'll win something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote - Kerry -
celinefanonline Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:41 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:41 AM love the show!! but a bit sad... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:41 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:41 AM (edited) damn I can't believe she's on her break now! it just doesn't feel like it, just in 1999! It was great reading the pages in this thread, i'm sorry i missed it! I hope videos will be online soon! can someone make a list of all the songs that were actually sang?? Edited March 2, 2009 at 09:07 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nano Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:56 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 08:56 AM I've been listening to the medley non-stop Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CellyDee87 Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:07 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:07 AM I can't believe she was still that ill in Phoenix, that to me was the best show I had seen, she was so into it and on fire, I guess the crowd had a lot to do with motivating her that night Quote
pol Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:20 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:20 AM Hey, will we be able to download this show here? I mean, did anybody record it and would be so kind to upload it for others? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Amanja Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:21 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:21 AM Oh. I thought they didnt broadcast all of it but turns out I changed the channel at 9 so i missed the ending :\ sigh. depressing. If she does become pregnant, which we're all hoping for, i think she'll be all over the newsss! cause people always find out pregnancies somehow nowadays. Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:28 AM The year and a half will fly by, right? I'm going to miss her. I haven't seen all of the YouTube videos yet (crappy internet connection ), but from what I've seen she ROCKED! Enjoy your break, Céline - we'll be waiting for you, here inside our hearts! Quote
zoea2812 Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:41 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:41 AM Celine looked amazing, bless her. I hope she gets lots of rest and gets what she wants from this break Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
kerche Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:44 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:44 AM So I finally watched the medley from the beginning, and it was AWESOME!!!!My favourite duets are: Je Danse Dans Ma Tete, L'Amour Existe Encore (WOW!), Taking Chances, I'm Alive & Dans Un Autre Monde!!!!!! S'il Suffisait D'Aimer was HORRIBLE!!!!! The guy really killed it and it's such a beautiful song in general! can someone make a list of all the songs that were actually sang??From the show-opening medley:- Ce N'etait Qu'un Reve- D'Amour Ou D'Amitie- Unison- Je Danse Dans Ma Tete- Les Derniers Seront Les Premiers- Because You Loved Me- S'il Suffisait D'Aimer- L'Amour Existe Encore- Taking Chances- I'm Alive- Dans Un Autre Monde Then I'm not sure what other songs were sung... but the other Celine duets are:- Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore- Incognito (with Lost Finger)- My Heart Will Go On Hey, will we be able to download this show here? I mean, did anybody record it and would be so kind to upload it for others?Go here to view on Youtube! - http://www.youtube.com/user/gourlay3 Quote - Kerry -
pol Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:51 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:51 AM So I finally watched the medley from the beginning, and it was AWESOME!!!!My favourite duets are: Je Danse Dans Ma Tete, L'Amour Existe Encore (WOW!), Taking Chances, I'm Alive & Dans Un Autre Monde!!!!!! S'il Suffisait D'Aimer was HORRIBLE!!!!! The guy really killed it and it's such a beautiful song in general! can someone make a list of all the songs that were actually sang??From the show-opening medley:- Ce N'etait Qu'un Reve- D'Amour Ou D'Amitie- Unison- Je Danse Dans Ma Tete- Les Derniers Seront Les Premiers- Because You Loved Me- S'il Suffisait D'Aimer- L'Amour Existe Encore- Taking Chances- I'm Alive- Dans Un Autre Monde Then I'm not sure what other songs were sung... but the other Celine duets are:- Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore- Incognito (with Lost Finger)- My Heart Will Go On Hey, will we be able to download this show here? I mean, did anybody record it and would be so kind to upload it for others?Go here to view on Youtube! - http://www.youtube.com/user/gourlay3 Thanks!! But did anyone record it in better quality to post it here, on Channel? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.