Jump to content

Céline on Québec's Star Academie 2009


Recommended Posts

Posted
I would mute everyone elses mics if I was working sound :giggle:
Posted
dont end :(

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

Goodbye Celine...

 

No surprise... snif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

This is it, what a perfect ending to the most perfect tour/year!!

 

Au Revoir, Celine! :wub: :clapping:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

;o i have to wait 45 MORE MINUTES for the show AHHHHHHHHH

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOOOOO! going to be so bittersweet.

Posted
So awesome! :clap: Thank you Celine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Celine's first time on a bus
Posted

Now yes, that was a wrap!

 

Céline going away doing what she knows best. It was a happy ending. Good for her! You go girl!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
WHAT?!?!! That was not a goodbye?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
that was the big goodbye?

My Taking Chances Tour

22 June München

08 July Genève

10 February Quebec City

12, 14, 15 February Montréal

 

15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS

Posted
Well she went out on top form shall i say. Wonderful evening!
Posted
I would mute everyone elses mics if I was working sound :giggle:

I think they all sang very well

Instagram: @delphis78
Posted
that's it everyone... I'm missing her already!!!!!!!! ::tear::

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5142/90074349.jpg

The three best reasons to love the art of music.

Posted

its over

SNIF SNIF

Posted
Now everyone, off to bed we go...! You all have enough thoughts right now for 1000 dreams at least lol

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
Et voila- et bonne nuit to all of you all over the world. See you all in 2010 x
Posted

:down:

 

Have a good break Celine, we'll be here when you get back :heart:

Posted
such a good show :clap:
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg

Posted
See you next time Celine. I dont know where and I dont know how, but Ill be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good night everyone x

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

BYE Celine!!!! Love you!! :cry:

 

Have a great time!! Enjoy everyday of your deserved hollidays!!

 

we'll be here for you, everyday!!!

 

Be happy and thank you for everything!! You're an example!!!

 

Bye bye! :bye1:

 

Je ne t'oublie pas...

Posted

It's been a blast tonight everyone! Thanks to you all for making tonight such fun.

 

And for those of you still to see the show, you lucky people are in for a treat!!!

 

Enjoy. Goodnight. xx

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
still the end was a bit abrupt I'd say

My Taking Chances Tour

22 June München

08 July Genève

10 February Quebec City

12, 14, 15 February Montréal

 

15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS

Posted

Huh?! Still....I thought she'd be like bye y'allllllll...

 

I loved her singing though, so glad it was all live - although the panpipes weren't the best choice...

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

i thought the evening was great! too many breaks tho lol i thought that the ending would be more upsetting but it wasnt. :(

 

goodbye celine

 

see u soon

 

kevin

Posted
and thats how you do it, she went out with a bang!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...