Jump to content

Céline on Québec's Star Academie 2009


Recommended Posts

Posted

she says that has nothing to do with ur talent. if u cant do a certain song it doesnt mean that u r not good it simply means that this song is not made for ur register.

julie is asking her why she didnt want to record my heart will go on. she said i had done many film songs, like BYAT and rene said the last had been BYLM. so then she said not another film song. sometimes things just work as they are and u dont want to overdo it. finally rene said give it a chance because horner is a remarkable composer. they were in vegas i thing and she james is on the piano. rene is in front of him. at the beginning she didnt want to do the song , cause he started playing the MHWGO part of near far and celine does to rene with her hand that she doesn't want it, and rene has to give a poker face. so he tells james to stop, he tells himn that he is an extraordinary composer but singing is not his job.

Posted
Once again, the MHWGO story lol

 

Which story? The one about how she hated and then came to like it because of Rene suggesting she should give it as second listen?

 

That's the one.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

nah..not for me. :(

 

same :( it's not my internet either, once it started working again I went up closer to the router and got a full signal and even tried plugging a cable in but that one doesn't load and the rest just say connection error.

Posted
Did she say whether she's started trying to have the baby yet? I'm getting all muddled, they talk so fast.
Posted
she's telling the mhwgo story again, how she hated the song at first and stuff...

 

I bet she hates it more now than when she first heard it :whistling: :giggle:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
i guess u know the rest of the story, my fingers are killing me hehee
Posted

How long does this go on for?

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
it's funny how she makes fun of the way James Horner sang MHWGO :laugh:

 

Ya hilarious :sofunny:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
lol @ her imitating James Horner singing!! lmao
Posted

I love it when they talk French and drop in the odd word in English.

 

e.g. Blah blah blah blah Chariots of Fire blah blah blah blah James Horner blah blah. :lol:

Posted
They should make the story of "My Heart Will Go On" into a feature film!!! It would win an Oscar for Best Comedy!!! LOL

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
haha..that sounds funny, I wish I could see what's going on!! :lol:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Did she say whether she's started trying to have the baby yet? I'm getting all muddled, they talk so fast.

Nope...

 

She's rambling now lol

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
HAHAHAHAHAHAH she imitating her own vibrato reminds me Anne Gasteyer imitating her!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
how long does it take to tell the MHWGO story, my god.... :laugh:
Posted
cafe noir and her vibrato lol
Posted
Even I undesrtood the story about how she recorded MHWGO and how she was introduced to the song

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
i think she babbled a lot they had to go to a break instead of singing the song lol
Posted
It's 2 am here in Portugal... If this continues like this it will end about 4.30 am lol

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
Allie..it's working for me now!!

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

nah..not for me. :(

 

same :( it's not my internet either, once it started working again I went up closer to the router and got a full signal and even tried plugging a cable in but that one doesn't load and the rest just say connection error.

http://www.regardertv.fr/vtvr.htm

Posted
Its getting late for me, is this going on much longer just so i have a rough idea> ? Anyone/?

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted (edited)
It's 2 am here in Portugal... If this continues like this it will end about 4.30 am lol

 

well u know girl likes to talk more than she likes to sing lol

Edited by pat200
Posted
DEDICATION PEOPLE!! IT'S LA DERNIER DE CELINE PART 6
Posted
it's 4am and I have to wake up in 2 hours!! but I don't care... :laugh:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
It's 2 am here in Portugal... If this continues like this it will end about 4.30 am lol

 

well u know girl like to talk more than she likes to sing lol

 

You bet, she talks through her elbows!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
Ahhhh so nice to hear Unison :throb: Loved It!!!
Posted
According to TVA listings, it's due to finish at 9:10pm local time.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

she's being hilarious so far!!!

 

I think this was the best "MHWGO's story" so far :lmao:

 

and I loved the footages from the tour with Muhammad Ali

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...