nano Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM (edited) WTF!! I wish I understood French.. edit: thanks for the translation Edited March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
takeachance Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM ok then i will continue trying my best Annoying??? No way. Thank you soooo much, Sooo thankful, havnt a clue waht she saying!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Thomas Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM julie said vote to save rene, celine tells him i will save u my darling. she is talking now about a place they went where they were swimming and how rene went to swim and after 15 minutes he still didnt come so she was worried. so she looked and she saw him there and he was looking beautiful, and then she decided to come closer. and on that day he was kneeling in the water and he fell asleep and she saved him!!! Quote
Shaun Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM LOL brilliant!! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
pat200 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM he fell asleep in the water while kneeling that is! that was so funny hehehe Quote
Jackie Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM so funny when i saw Rene dancing.... Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
pat200 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM ouf now that this guy is singing i can take a small break Quote
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:24 AM how can we do without that for 1,5 years? I really don't know... Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Fleur de Lys Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:25 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:25 AM :cry: I've all to see that but I can't :cry: : connexion problem Quote Venez découvrir mes créations de Céline Dion & Jane Seymourhttp://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9843/972fleurdelysskyrockcom.jpg
stevo Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:25 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:25 AM she really is so funny- I love her Louboutins Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM <----------- Severely impatient one...Is any of this up on YouTube yet? LOL Quote
pat200 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM I've all to see that but I can't : connexion problem try this link mms://207.253.121.82/TVAStream Quote
VintageCeline Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM Are they all going to sing? Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM (edited) try the one where you can watch via windows media player, works perfectly for me, it's on page 6 or 7 I think Edited March 2, 2009 at 01:27 AM by vroni Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Matias Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:27 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:27 AM Janice Dickinson as a judge? LOL she looks like her!I missed Je danse dans ma tete! f@ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
nuts2you Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:27 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:27 AM I sure hope we get some translation here on what they are saying.anyway celine looks very good sexy. Quote
pat200 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:28 AM I sure hope we get some translation here on what they are saying.anyway celine looks very good sexy. i cant translate what all is being said, just only what celine says when she is talking. sorry Quote
rome Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:28 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:28 AM she really is so funny- I love her Louboutins I know! I was just going to say that! Quote http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5142/90074349.jpgThe three best reasons to love the art of music.
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:29 AM okay, this guy seriously cannot sing, he also messed up s'il suffisait d'aimer... Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
pat200 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:29 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:29 AM That Proulx guy is really good. he is singing a very tough johnny hallyday song Quote
ZoraSourit Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM *Ale can't wait to read Seb's opinion on tonight's performances* Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
VintageCeline Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM His outfit is terrible. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
celinefan5 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM Celine tells the best stories! I could watch her talk all day Quote
binsk Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:30 AM AHHHHHHHHHhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbeqS_gNGLc Quote -RK
vroni Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:31 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:31 AM looks like a priest haha Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
AlyhBdtz Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:31 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:31 AM :cry: I've all to see that but I can't :cry: : connexion problem try this one: http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/1836/TVA.html Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
Edwin Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:32 AM Wow, on youtube already? I wonder how quickly my finnish friend can make it into an mp3 Quote
Matias Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:32 AM what no more duets????I want Celine!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
René 2 Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:33 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:33 AM I've never heard Celine taking fun of René like this!! Incredible Quote
adoreceline Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:33 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 01:33 AM omg she's the best...i will miss her so much... CÉLINE DION Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.