jmm29 Posted February 11, 2009 at 09:53 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 09:53 PM awwww Sulin Diooooo Quote Jennifer
ellinger Posted February 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM I MAY have seen Celine's SUV. I went on a short bus tour around Montreal (So bummed because I missed my long one to Quebec ) and the tour guide goes, "what is that a parade" and I looked and it was cop cars surround a car..couldn't tell if it was an suv or what. Then the one girl said in French, "maybe it's Celine Dion". I was about to be like, stop the bus, and RUN. lol I love how they say Celine up here...or how it's supposed to be pronounce. Sulin Diooooo lolLOL! Glad to hear that fans have started to arrive into the city...so exciting! Quote
Bralo20 Posted February 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM Just checked in in the Marriott. Everything went very well except the last flight. It was definately the first and the last time that I flew with Air Canada Jazz for a connecting flight... A Canadair CRJ100 is a toyplain for small people. I had a windowseat and I was crushed with my side and head to the wall... Never again... Fortunately my returing flight to Washington is a UA one instead of a AC Jazz codeshare flight... The flight from Brussels to Washington went very well... UA is definately a nice airline although I first thought different The hotel is marvelous... I requested a high room at the checkin and got one on the 31st floor with a great view. It may be getting old but everything is extremely clean... Due the fact that I requested a high room I got also a bigger room and that all for the same price... Couldn't be better... Going to send some mails and see that I can find a shop or so. I need some change for the vending machines And then enjoying a good night of sleep since I'm tired. Quote ...
Bralo20 Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:14 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:14 AM (edited) One of my first pictures... http://photos-g.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v2219/142/79/1457763003/n1457763003_30224054_8028.jpg Saw from my room that the firedepartment arrived about 2 blocs away. Since i'm a firephotographer I went to take a look at it Unfortunate the weather is terrible, it's raining Edited February 12, 2009 at 02:14 AM by Bralo20 Quote ...
mcbg1 Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:33 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:33 AM yay glad you made it to MTL! I hope you have an amazing time tomorrow night! Quote
ellinger Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:38 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:38 AM Just checked in in the Marriott. Everything went very well except the last flight. It was definately the first and the last time that I flew with Air Canada Jazz for a connecting flight... A Canadair CRJ100 is a toyplain for small people. I had a windowseat and I was crushed with my side and head to the wall... Never again... Fortunately my returing flight to Washington is a UA one instead of a AC Jazz codeshare flight... If you thought that was small, just wait till you try the AC BEECH 1900D that I got put in once. The entire plane sits only 18 ppl (everyone's seat is both a window and an aisle seat!) It looks like it's gonna rain tomorrow as well...but the weather looks clear for the rest of the weekend....as long as it doesn't rain during our tour of Charlemagne! Have a great time everyone who's going to tomorrow's show! Quote
Véronyk Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:44 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:44 AM at last news, it shouldn't be raining this friday. It's minus 6 degre celsius, with wind. So because of the wind it's gonna be more cold, then it's would really be. (eurk, I think it's not a really good sentence in english. lol sorry. ) Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
Bralo20 Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:49 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:49 AM Hmm, when you have "high speed internet" in Belgium / Europe you definately have "high speed internet". It seems that the Marriott has also "high speed internet" although I think that the speed has decreased by climbing 31 stairs For the weather... Tommorow seems indeed a bit wet with snow and rain but friday and the days after are sunny but cold. Minus 9 degrees high temperatures is "cold" Quote ...
edith Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:49 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:49 AM do I arrive tomorrow to montreal at 12:50 o'clock, somebody but it arrives tomorrow? hour?? Quote
autumnskies00 Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:51 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 02:51 AM Your english was parfait. Here's my photo's thus far...I'm being a typical tourist and taking photos of everything: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2231...amp;id=22200383http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2231...amp;id=22200383http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2231...amp;id=22200383 I'm also going on an extreme budget in hopes of staying an extra day Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
kwright Posted February 12, 2009 at 04:16 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 04:16 AM Ok so I leave tomorrow out of Washington DC and I'll be arriving in Montreal around 10:30!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
KimboCosmo Posted February 12, 2009 at 04:21 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 04:21 AM See you there, Katelyn!!! Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My plane leaves in about 13 more hours. Gotta get up early and be there 6 hours before it leaves though....bummer. That is 6 hours I could have been in Montreal!!! Anyway...see you all there soon! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Véronyk Posted February 12, 2009 at 04:30 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 04:30 AM IT's really soon, I just can't get any sleep here, waiting for this event. I turn around..... wishing the time pass more quickly. I have a big day tomorrow, like 9 hours of course at school, I just don't wanna go, I want to be with all you fans.... I think i'm gonna try to get some sleep, and saying to me that's it rest just two nights and one day before our big meeting...... CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
nano Posted February 13, 2009 at 01:48 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 01:48 PM almost time..we are meeting the Aussies at the lobby and then we are off to Celine's home!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
celinedream Posted February 13, 2009 at 01:59 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 01:59 PM im on my way Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Bellamy Posted February 13, 2009 at 02:42 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 02:42 PM Have fun. And take a lot photos of the meeting. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anewdayhascome Posted February 13, 2009 at 04:56 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 04:56 PM envy you but happy for you! Have fun and don't forget about other members at the meeting:D Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:06 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:06 PM Have fun today y'all, can't wait to see what you all get up to!! Darren. Quote
Koolan Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:13 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:13 PM Have a great time! Don't forget to take a photo inside the Bell Centre with our banner. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:28 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:28 PM (edited) It would be amazing to get this banner signed by Celine and her band, then auction it off for cf2 charity!!! Anyone feeling brave??? lol.Someone could roll it up, and take it to her after ''My Love'' for a hug and to get it signed... he he Imagine the free publicity for the forum, if the camera men zoom in on the banner, if Celine were to sign it onstage, and everyone in the Bell centre see it! lol. Darren. Edited February 13, 2009 at 05:29 PM by Ire23 Quote
Bellamy Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:39 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:39 PM It would be amazing to get this banner signed by Celine and her band, then auction it off for cf2 charity!!! Anyone feeling brave??? lol.Someone could roll it up, and take it to her after ''My Love'' for a hug and to get it signed... he he Imagine the free publicity for the forum, if the camera men zoom in on the banner, if Celine were to sign it onstage, and everyone in the Bell centre see it! lol. Darren.Good idea. I will do it if I was there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:43 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:43 PM It would be amazing to get this banner signed by Celine and her band, then auction it off for cf2 charity!!! Anyone feeling brave??? lol.Someone could roll it up, and take it to her after ''My Love'' for a hug and to get it signed... he he Imagine the free publicity for the forum, if the camera men zoom in on the banner, if Celine were to sign it onstage, and everyone in the Bell centre see it! lol. Darren.It should be with Tracy now, let's hope she sees this message in time. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
takeachance Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:56 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 05:56 PM Have fun people. God i cant believe its this time already.... Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Bralo20 Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:54 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:54 PM Just been back from the meeting, pictures will follow. For the people who can receive CBC Montreal: A newscrew followed the group the whole day and we will be featured on the 6 o'clock news. After that it will also become available through the website www.cbc.ca The meeting was just great, more later! Thanks for the organisation! Quote ...
autumnskies00 Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:03 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:03 PM which channel is cbc? in montreal Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Bralo20 Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM (edited) Just been broadcasted on CBC Montréal @ six... (Channel? Dunno, at the tv in the hotel it's channel 13 but I do assume this is different everywhere?) Damn, although I tried to avoid the camera they caught me somehow... Edited February 13, 2009 at 11:39 PM by Bralo20 Quote ...
autumnskies00 Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM No worries for those who missed it. I caught it on my camera. Not great qualtity taping the tv lol, but you'll be able to spot if you're in it. I'll post to youtube asap. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Bralo20 Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:53 PM Posted February 13, 2009 at 11:53 PM No worries for those who missed it. I caught it on my camera. Not great qualtity taping the tv lol, but you'll be able to spot if you're in it. I'll post to youtube asap. Thanks, It should be online tonight or tommorow on the CBC site. If so, I'll try to rip it from their website Quote ...
ellinger Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM (edited) I think you should be able to see it online soon (if not already...it's taking a while for me to stream it). Go to: http://www.cbc.ca/news/video/ Then under the "Regional Newscasts", select "Montreal News at 6". EDIT: It's fully up! There's a preview at about the 31 minute mark, will the full clip starting at around 35 mins. OMGGGG Edited February 14, 2009 at 12:27 AM by ellinger Quote
Véronyk Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:33 AM Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:33 AM Just coming back, OMD, that was fantastic. TOO MUCH PEOPLE, lol, so I wasn't able to talk to everyone but, the people with who I talk were fantastic. too bad we don't have too much time, with all the preparation and the hours for the diner. BUT WOW That was amazing. SO happy. See you tomorrow, for those i'm gonna see. Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.