Celine Fan 77 Posted May 20, 2020 at 09:11 PM Posted May 20, 2020 at 09:11 PM (edited) What I really want is to see rehearsal footage of "Love Is All We Need," "A New Day Has Come," and the giraffe interlude. Many of us would love to see or hear that... But if nobody recorded her singing Diamonds Are Forever in 2011, I think it's safe to say that we'll never hear those performances from 2003... Edited May 20, 2020 at 09:12 PM by Celine Fan 77 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Bruno Portugal Posted May 20, 2020 at 09:14 PM Posted May 20, 2020 at 09:14 PM Here's the official TV spot for the A New Day... live CD from June of 2004. It features some rare images from the famous unreleased "blond DVD". Terrible, terrible look!Sorry, but that’s my opinion. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 20, 2020 at 10:37 PM Posted May 20, 2020 at 10:37 PM Many of us would love to see or hear that... But if nobody recorded her singing Diamonds Are Forever in 2011, I think it's safe to say that we'll never hear those performances from 2003... Every performance of “A New Day...” was recorded. The dancers, musicians, Celine herself, etc. would review said footage when desired to help them improve their game. The footage of LIAWN, ANDHC, and the giraffes (And DAF) is there. It’s just locked up in a vault somewhere. 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:46 AM Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:46 AM Every performance of "A New Day..." was recorded. The dancers, musicians, Celine herself, etc. would review said footage when desired to help them improve their game. The footage of LIAWN, ANDHC, and the giraffes (And DAF) is there. It's just locked up in a vault somewhere. You know what? This is the type of things that fans could ask if she did an Instagram live! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:47 AM Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:47 AM Not related to the "blond DVD", but still from A New Day... Here's a rare promo video from late 2004: 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 21, 2020 at 08:02 AM Posted May 21, 2020 at 08:02 AM Every performance of “A New Day...” was recorded. The dancers, musicians, Celine herself, etc. would review said footage when desired to help them improve their game. The footage of LIAWN, ANDHC, and the giraffes (And DAF) is there. It’s just locked up in a vault somewhere. DAF? 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 21, 2020 at 08:36 AM Posted May 21, 2020 at 08:36 AM Not related to the "blond DVD", but still from A New Day... Here's a rare promo video from late 2004: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63EFS6VK_8E I think this is not form 2004 but in 2006... Quote
ryba Posted May 21, 2020 at 09:15 AM Posted May 21, 2020 at 09:15 AM You think it’s promotional footage, or another fully filmed DVD that wasn’t released? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 21, 2020 at 09:29 AM Posted May 21, 2020 at 09:29 AM You think it’s promotional footage, or another fully filmed DVD that wasn’t released? As far as I know every show was professionally filmed with promotional purposes. It was only filmed for DVD the weeks of 19-23 November 2003 (unreleased DVD) and 17-21 January 2007. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Tyler1991 Posted May 21, 2020 at 03:22 PM Posted May 21, 2020 at 03:22 PM I would love the old dvd for the live vocal on ammore annascunnito. She began lipping that one in 2005 lol. Alao, HYEBIL has never been on a dvd and a full length version is rare too. I'd be curious to hear another ending of i surrender as she did it a little differently in the beginning. Fever, at last, nature boy, many songs really.. 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted May 21, 2020 at 05:01 PM Posted May 21, 2020 at 05:01 PM You know what? This is the type of things that fans could ask if she did an Instagram live! I don’t think we would achieve much. Céline seems too disconnected to her past and her career in general. She would probably not know what she’s being asked and start talking (or singing) about something completely different. Quote The best is yet to come...
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 21, 2020 at 06:18 PM Posted May 21, 2020 at 06:18 PM Céline seems too disconnected to her past and her career in general. She would probably not know what she’s being asked and start talking (or singing) about something completely different. I used to think the same until I watched a long French interview from late 2015. I remember she said she remembers each and every song she has ever recorded, so we might be surprised! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
pat200 Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:12 PM Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:12 PM she remembers everything, but she is so good at deflecting when she doesn't want to answer. a master at it hahah 4 Quote
joaofilho Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:17 PM Posted May 21, 2020 at 07:17 PM They could release videos from TFTEISYF and Fever.I confess to you that on the DVD that was released I don't like the medley with Stevier Wonder songs Quote
Céline RO Posted May 22, 2020 at 09:31 AM Posted May 22, 2020 at 09:31 AM They could release videos from TFTEISYF and Fever.I confess to you that on the DVD that was released I don't like the medley with Stevier Wonder songs I love that medley! The songs are really good and I also really like her outfit. Quote The best is yet to come...
GoldenLeaf Posted May 22, 2020 at 09:40 PM Posted May 22, 2020 at 09:40 PM (edited) I would love the old dvd for the live vocal on ammore annascunnito. She began lipping that one in 2005 lol. Alao, HYEBIL has never been on a dvd and a full length version is rare too. I'd be curious to hear another ending of i surrender as she did it a little differently in the beginning. Fever, at last, nature boy, many songs really..I'd be more thrilled with a DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital release of the full show from the March 2003 CBS Special. All the rare songs are there (with the exception of EJTAE) just like the Blonde DVD, but with better vocals. Basically what I want is the full show os the full show from the March 2003 CBS Special with the performance of ''Et Je T'Aime Encore'' from the Blonde DVD as one of the bonus features lol. Edited May 22, 2020 at 09:47 PM by GoldenLeaf 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted May 23, 2020 at 01:56 AM Posted May 23, 2020 at 01:56 AM I'd be more thrilled with a DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital release of the full show from the March 2003 CBS Special. All the rare songs are there (with the exception of EJTAE) just like the Blonde DVD, but with better vocals. Basically what I want is the full show os the full show from the March 2003 CBS Special with the performance of ''Et Je T'Aime Encore'' from the Blonde DVD as one of the bonus features lol. I think with such oddball selection of shows that us hardcore fans select it would be great to just have soundboard audio for whenever lol. I want that for several opening nights honestly lol. I'm sure it's realistic even for the more obscure shows. 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2020 at 07:24 AM Posted May 23, 2020 at 07:24 AM What I would really love to see is footage from ‘The Colour of My Love Tour’ in Europe, spring 1995. I don’t think there is any, right? Quote The best is yet to come...
Tyler1991 Posted May 24, 2020 at 02:42 AM Posted May 24, 2020 at 02:42 AM What I would really love to see is footage from ‘The Colour of My Love Tour’ in Europe, spring 1995. I don’t think there is any, right? It's crazy how mariah fans bootlegged 3 out of her 6 shows the same year celine fans did zero out of nearly a hundred. It's frustrating the lack of footage from these years Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 24, 2020 at 03:33 AM Posted May 24, 2020 at 03:33 AM It's crazy how mariah fans bootlegged 3 out of her 6 shows the same year celine fans did zero out of nearly a hundred. It's frustrating the lack of footage from these years Oh, the footage is there. Sony & Co. are just holding it hostage until she dies. 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted May 24, 2020 at 07:38 AM Posted May 24, 2020 at 07:38 AM It's crazy how mariah fans bootlegged 3 out of her 6 shows the same year celine fans did zero out of nearly a hundred. It's frustrating the lack of footage from these years You’ll probably find there are people out there with footage and audio of Celine from that time, they either have just lost it, haven’t uploaded it or don’t care to. I mean, if someone in 95 was in their mid-20s or 30s when they went to see her, chances are when YouTube started to really take off in 2010, their first instinct wasn’t to upload their 15 year old concert footage Quote
mirage Posted May 24, 2020 at 02:34 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 02:34 PM I thought Diamonds Are Forever was just a rumour. Many of us would love to see or hear that... But if nobody recorded her singing Diamonds Are Forever in 2011, I think it's safe to say that we'll never hear those performances from 2003... Quote
Del Posted May 24, 2020 at 02:45 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 02:45 PM I thought Diamonds Are Forever was just a rumour.If I remember correctly they held a few shows prior to opening night in 2011 for the staff as rehearsals and Diamonds are Forever was performed but it was cut before the show premiered. I can't remember if we had audio of it or not back then. Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Tyler1991 Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:10 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:10 PM You’ll probably find there are people out there with footage and audio of Celine from that time, they either have just lost it, haven’t uploaded it or don’t care to. I mean, if someone in 95 was in their mid-20s or 30s when they went to see her, chances are when YouTube started to really take off in 2010, their first instinct wasn’t to upload their 15 year old concert footage Yet with mariah that same instinct occured with half of her shows in the 90s As far as bootlegs go the only I've ever seen prior to 96 to exist is NBBMH and DYGEL in 1992 or 1993. Only two songs Quote
AdrienneM Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:13 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:13 PM Yet with mariah that same instinct occured with half of her shows in the 90s As far as bootlegs go the only I've ever seen prior to 96 to exist is NBBMH and DYGEL in 1992 or 1993. Only two songs Lets just say Mariahs fans have always been more... dedicated to things like this Quote
Tyler1991 Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:22 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:22 PM Lets just say Mariahs fans have always been more... dedicated to things like this They seem to be dedicated to a lot of the things i care more about. As a celine fan i often feel the things i care about or point out are meaningless to most people. 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:38 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:38 PM Yet with mariah that same instinct occured with half of her shows in the 90s As far as bootlegs go the only I've ever seen prior to 96 to exist is NBBMH and DYGEL in 1992 or 1993. Only two songs Crazy, right? I'd pay to watch her perform Can't Help Falling In Love and Natural Woman in the Celine Dion Tour... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Tyler1991 Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:56 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 05:56 PM Crazy, right? I'd pay to watch her perform Can't Help Falling In Love and Natural Woman in the Celine Dion Tour... I completely agree. I also would love to see an early refuse to dance! And of course oxygene. And so many songs where performances are rare. I'd love another with this tear, Did you give enough love, everybody's talking my baby down... and DMQS because i need just one more full performance for more proof it was lipped. Like is there any chance that 10 seconds of montreal footage could've been early cheapness of passing off one shows filming as another and that was really olympia video we know exists but never seen?? Hopeful. Lol 1 Quote
george_matei Posted May 24, 2020 at 06:36 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 06:36 PM Lets just say Mariahs fans have always been more... dedicated to things like thisRight, but Celine can sell out a stadium.Don t get me wrong, I love Mariah, but that s the truth! Quote
AdrienneM Posted May 24, 2020 at 06:52 PM Posted May 24, 2020 at 06:52 PM Right, but Celine can sell out a stadium.Don t get me wrong, I love Mariah, but that s the truth! Uploading bootlegs has nothing to do with concert sales... but okay 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.