psrus Posted November 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM Posted November 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM (edited) Actually, when I was watching the only available video recording from this dvd - Je T'aimes Encore (except trailer of course) - I noticed that this dvd is assembled from two recordings of the show, from two different nights. This is because she has different hairdo:http://oi49.tinypic.com/14l20i8.jpgPersonally I prefer the second one. Edited November 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM by psrus Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 18, 2012 at 08:17 AM Posted November 18, 2012 at 08:17 AM Actually, when I was watching the only available video recording from this dvd - Je T'aimes Encore (except trailer of course) - I noticed that this dvd is assembled from two recordings of the show, from two different nights. This is because she has different hairdo:http://oi49.tinypic.com/14l20i8.jpgPersonally I prefer the second one. well i don't think it's only 2 nites i believe they shoot the dvd for more than 2 nites! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 19, 2012 at 08:32 PM Posted November 19, 2012 at 08:32 PM Take a look at this, from celinedion.com! Quote A New Day... DVD Release InfoFebruary 11, 2006 We have been receiving many inquiries about the 'A New Day...' DVD. The original scheduled release date announced in the 'A New Day...Live in Las Vegas' CD was postponed because of the many changes and improvements made to the show since the initial filming. There are plans to re-shoot 'A New Day...' later this year, after even more exciting changes are made to the show. Currently, the anticipated release of the DVD will be sometime in late 2006 or early 2007. Additionally, there are plans to release the original filming so fans are able to see the evolution of 'A New Day...' We will announce any new official information on Celinedion.com when it has been confirmed. 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Kostas89 Posted December 3, 2012 at 08:53 AM Author Posted December 3, 2012 at 08:53 AM Take a look at this, from celinedion.com! Quote A New Day... DVD Release InfoFebruary 11, 2006 We have been receiving many inquiries about the 'A New Day...' DVD. The original scheduled release date announced in the 'A New Day...Live in Las Vegas' CD was postponed because of the many changes and improvements made to the show since the initial filming. There are plans to re-shoot 'A New Day...' later this year, after even more exciting changes are made to the show. Currently, the anticipated release of the DVD will be sometime in late 2006 or early 2007. Additionally, there are plans to release the original filming so fans are able to see the evolution of 'A New Day...' We will announce any new official information on Celinedion.com when it has been confirmed. Ah this gives us hope maybe they'll release it with the "Celine" show dvd? who knows :/On her latest interview though (W5 CTV this past sunday December 2nd) Celine described "a new day.." being spectacular in the beginning and changing over the years ... and all the way she was saying that .. i kept thinkin "WE ARE GETTING IT!!!" Quote
psrus Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM Posted December 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM Made by me... I hope at least some of you like it..http://i49.tinypic.com/v6m1x2.png 3 Quote
Kostas89 Posted March 12, 2013 at 02:12 PM Author Posted March 12, 2013 at 02:12 PM ^^ wow this is amazing! That's the way i like it waay more Hey folks have you realised that in March 25th it'll be 10 years since Caesar's Palace has the Colloseum? 2003-2013.. TIME FLIES!!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colosseum_at_Caesars_Palace#Performance_history 1 Quote
psrus Posted September 20, 2014 at 09:26 PM Posted September 20, 2014 at 09:26 PM So as the time goes, there's no hope we'll get this?... Not so long ago, I obtained a bootleg recording from November 8th, 2003, a few shows, I think, before the nights the DVD was recorded (it was recorded on 22th or something around this date, I believe..). She sounds nasal there too. But there are few strange things about this. First, there is no Have You Ever Been In Love. I don't know, was it included in the show just the nights they made the DVD, so to immortalize the song and scenography on a video? My guess... Secondly, there is I Surrender and immediately The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face starts, so how could she change from pink dress to white one? Then Ammore Annascunnuto with long intro. So I suspect that November the 8th was still before the costume change, she would sing both songs in the same dress... And then they must have taken aria before TFTEISYF, but after all Ammore's 2:20 seconds is too short for her to be uncoupled from the harness, take the elevator down and then have time to change to black pants, I think... but who knows... I like renditions on Nature Boy, The Power of Love, Because You Loved Me, Seduces Me, The First Time Ever I Saw You Face... I've Got The World on a String and Love Can Move Mountains sung poorly. 1 Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 30, 2014 at 09:57 PM Posted September 30, 2014 at 09:57 PM The DVD was filmed November 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30, 2003. Quote
Julian Posted April 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM Posted April 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM Actually, when I was watching the only available video recording from this dvd - Je T'aimes Encore (except trailer of course) - I noticed that this dvd is assembled from two recordings of the show, from two different nights. This is because she has different hairdo:http://oi49.tinypic.com/14l20i8.jpgPersonally I prefer the second one.VERY well noted! I haven't noticed at all and i was watching this video like a million times! I want this DVD so badly! 1 Quote
Julian Posted April 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM Posted April 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM Do these look like they could be from the cancelled DVD? Non of his other work on the site seems to be fan made stuff, it's all for the BBC, Cirque do Soleil, MTV etc. Seems weird to have some fake Celine menus among it all. I wonder if they are real? WOW! It's true that most of the pictures were never released but the fonts are looking SO cheap! I am not sure if this is real. Imagine that a company like this was really working with the video material and someone was saving the files for private use.... Imagine that it would leak one day !!! I know that in 2004 the DVD was shown not only in the colloseum for one time, but also in Quebec (most likely in Montreal) to premier it to a group of people. For me there is no chance to get this DVD anytime soon (or ever).... :-( Quote
Luki Dion Posted April 8, 2015 at 02:21 PM Posted April 8, 2015 at 02:21 PM I thought Celine's blonde hair was ok, but it depends what style it was. When she had it blond it made the rest of her face look different cos her skin looked pale I hope we will one day get this DVD! But I think releasing Live in Memphis on DVD is more important. Maybe they'll release a 'DVD Collection' with Live in Memphis & Millenium Concert like this:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DF...jRL._SS500_.jpgSorry I'm a bit confuse here that why many people hope to have DVD for Memphis and Millenium? Can't us watch it in Youtube? Compared with AND blonde hair DVD...we didnt see it once. Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Timster Posted April 8, 2015 at 02:24 PM Posted April 8, 2015 at 02:24 PM (edited) Sorry I'm a bit confuse here that why many people hope to have DVD for Memphis and Millenium? Can't us watch it in Youtube? Compared with AND blonde hair DVD...we didnt see it once. Wow, that was 7 years ago lol I guess I said this because Memphis and Millennium were both released already on VHS or on TV. Therefore it seems more likely that these would eventually become available on a newer format than something that has never seen the light of day... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited April 8, 2015 at 02:24 PM by Timster Quote
Luki Dion Posted April 8, 2015 at 02:26 PM Posted April 8, 2015 at 02:26 PM Wow, that was 7 years ago lol I guess I said this because Memphis and Millennium were both released already on VHS or on TV. Therefore it seems more likely that these would eventually become available on a newer format than something that has never seen the light of day... Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo u hope to see like Rare Footage or All Access Pass like AND 2007 DVD. Ok got it. . Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Celinex Posted March 26, 2016 at 08:52 PM Posted March 26, 2016 at 08:52 PM (edited) Don't know if these two clips have been posted before.Just came across them today on YouTube.From the blond DVD. Edited March 26, 2016 at 08:53 PM by Celinex 2 Quote
Slim Shady Posted April 2, 2016 at 03:41 AM Posted April 2, 2016 at 03:41 AM Don't know if these two clips have been posted before.Just came across them today on YouTube.From the blond DVD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn4eqq_a8CAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mxIqUZZCU I REALLY WANT THIS DVD 1 Quote
Kostas89 Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:22 AM Author Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:22 AM my desire exactly as well ... all these years that ive opened this topic :'( Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 10, 2016 at 12:38 PM Posted June 10, 2016 at 12:38 PM I've seen them this year for the very first time. And it doesn't look that bad! and TFTEISYF sounds even better than now... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
psrus Posted March 4, 2017 at 08:51 PM Posted March 4, 2017 at 08:51 PM (edited) 2017 and I would still want to see that hidden treasure... Maybe we should contact Celine Dion menagement or whatever to kindly push something a little Edited March 4, 2017 at 08:54 PM by psrus Quote
Mchef1090 Posted July 16, 2017 at 04:32 PM Posted July 16, 2017 at 04:32 PM Does anyone have a bootleg copy of "a new day" CD? And I don't mean the actual CD, I mean a copy of the complete show with TPOL, TFTIESYF , etc that was cut from the CD released in 2004. I think it was recorded in November of 2003. I posted about this in multimedia section but no one responded. Please let me knowThank you Quote
celinefanonline Posted April 29, 2020 at 07:06 AM Posted April 29, 2020 at 07:06 AM Does anyone have a bootleg copy of "a new day" CD? And I don't mean the actual CD, I mean a copy of the complete show with TPOL, TFTIESYF , etc that was cut from the CD released in 2004. I think it was recorded in November of 2003. I posted about this in multimedia section but no one responded. Please let me knowThank you I don't think anyone has it..... btw does anyone saved the blonde DVD menu??? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted April 29, 2020 at 07:14 AM Posted April 29, 2020 at 07:14 AM I don't think anyone has it..... btw does anyone saved the blonde DVD menu??? I only could retrieve these from the web archives... Does anyone have the first and last picture saved? Btw it does look like a crappy menu! haha! Like something from NERO! In 2004 everyone hated her short blonde hair, but now everyone (Well a lot) are loving the short blonde bob... I guess it all came down to the cut. The short blonde hair wasn't bad, but that grandma style she was supporting was not appropriate for a 35 year old!! But as much as I would love to see this concert, I would LOVE to see those 2 bonus specials too! A day in the life of Céline and A Day in the day of A New Day.... those could have been so interesting and revealing! Maybe one day... when Eddy gets the keys to the vault... 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Céline RO Posted April 29, 2020 at 09:55 AM Posted April 29, 2020 at 09:55 AM In 2004 everyone hated her short blonde hair, but now everyone (Well a lot) are loving the short blonde bob... I guess it all came down to the cut. The short blonde hair wasn't bad, but that grandma style she was supporting was not appropriate for a 35 year old!! Definitely not everyone’s loving the blonde bob! In my case it’s because of the color rather than the cut. I think the cut is ok now and it was ok in 2003-2004 and 1994-1995 as well. I just wish she would dye her hair darker. She would look so great with the bob but the same shade of brown as in my profile picture, or even darker. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Unisono Posted April 29, 2020 at 10:20 AM Posted April 29, 2020 at 10:20 AM (edited) Definitely not everyone’s loving the blonde bob! In my case it’s because of the color rather than the cut. I think the cut is ok now and it was ok in 2003-2004 and 1994-1995 as well. I just wish she would dye her hair darker. She would look so great with the bob but the same shade of brown as in my profile picture, or even darker. I agree. Dark Celine is better and would be something new (these days). I think that the blonde las vegas era was visually better. Even the outfits were better. Maybe not her voice. The blonde short hair mede her look older but now if we saw those images we would see a younger and more motivated and classic Celine than today. Edited April 29, 2020 at 10:20 AM by Unisono Quote
ryba Posted April 29, 2020 at 10:47 AM Posted April 29, 2020 at 10:47 AM (edited) oh yes, the 2 specials are so interesting! All the film material with her short blond hair I would love to see that! She could make lots of money releasing that now to her fans. I wonder why she doesn't do it. I mean, it's been already recorded and produced, so just release it, it's not like the ship has sailed and it's too late, right? Edited April 29, 2020 at 10:48 AM by ryba 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted April 29, 2020 at 11:44 AM Posted April 29, 2020 at 11:44 AM they could make the videos available on YouTube 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted April 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM Posted April 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM oh yes, the 2 specials are so interesting! All the film material with her short blond hair I would love to see that! She could make lots of money releasing that now to her fans. I wonder why she doesn't do it. I mean, it's been already recorded and produced, so just release it, it's not like the ship has sailed and it's too late, right? I don’t know. The publishing company - Sony? Feeling Productions? - would still have negotiate to get the rights from the music holders and pay for those rights to get it released. That’s something that wouldn’t have been done until they were sure it would be released. Music companies are being vicious these days (because they barely make any money from albums) asking for a large sum in royalties for music rights. I know this from trying to get vintage soap operas released on DVD. Back in the day, soaps used current popular music in scenes that took place in bars/restaurants and it’s essentially so expensive to get the rights to the music that it keeps the owners of the soaps from releasing them - they’d never make enough money to cover it. That’s why Melrose Place (which used popular music over their “also starring” and producer/director/writing credits at the beginning of each episode) had to replace all of that music with unknown songs before releasing it onto DVD. It’s also why Murphy Brown has never been released on DVD. The music was such a part of the show but it’s too expensive to get the rights to it. Quote
mirage Posted April 29, 2020 at 12:32 PM Posted April 29, 2020 at 12:32 PM I think those bonus specials would be quite similar of what we had now. But yeah it would be amazing if they just release it. I only could retrieve these from the web archives... Does anyone have the first and last picture saved? Btw it does look like a crappy menu! haha! Like something from NERO! In 2004 everyone hated her short blonde hair, but now everyone (Well a lot) are loving the short blonde bob... I guess it all came down to the cut. The short blonde hair wasn't bad, but that grandma style she was supporting was not appropriate for a 35 year old!! But as much as I would love to see this concert, I would LOVE to see those 2 bonus specials too! A day in the life of Céline and A Day in the day of A New Day.... those could have been so interesting and revealing! Maybe one day... when Eddy gets the keys to the vault... Quote
ryba Posted April 29, 2020 at 05:11 PM Posted April 29, 2020 at 05:11 PM Looking at the design and the font of that menu I must say that it looks incredibly cheap, even for 2003 standards. Are we sure that these screenshots are from the official unreleased DVD and not just some fan made pictures? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 29, 2020 at 05:28 PM Posted April 29, 2020 at 05:28 PM Looking at the design and the font of that menu I must say that it looks incredibly cheap, even for 2003 standards. Are we sure that these screenshots are from the official unreleased DVD and not just some fan made pictures? I’ve wondered the same thing myself. While we all know Sony is full of inept morons, even they would never approve of something like this to be sold. At least God I would hope not! In any event, I can understand why the DVD was nixed. It wasn’t that great. I’d still love for it to be released someday. Ideally in a physical format, but I’d settle for digital. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.