celine4evauk Posted April 24, 2009 at 06:06 PM Posted April 24, 2009 at 06:06 PM I preferred her hair at the time of the last pic above. Around the time of the Wayne Brady interview - one of my all-time favourite Celine tv interviews Quote
Davey84 Posted April 25, 2009 at 08:48 AM Posted April 25, 2009 at 08:48 AM NICE IN BETWEEN/STILL CHIC: here it looks really good but at some point it was just too bleeched and the granny hair started to kick in! I think if she would have dyed that hairdo brown, it would have looked a lot better! like the TCOML/ D'eux area Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Julian Posted August 31, 2009 at 09:54 PM Posted August 31, 2009 at 09:54 PM I think the dvd with the blonde hair was much better than the new one. It had a diffrent mood, Celine were acting with more passion i think... and i loved the songlist! I really hope to get the dvd sometimes!!! Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 2, 2009 at 06:34 AM Posted September 2, 2009 at 06:34 AM Well, she looked horrible there, but who cares? She had never been a beauty icon... What matters is the music. =) Anyway, she looks way better nowadays with long hair. =P Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
GoldenLeaf Posted September 2, 2009 at 02:56 PM Posted September 2, 2009 at 02:56 PM I think the dvd with the blonde hair was much better than the new one. It had a diffrent mood, Celine were acting with more passion i think... and i loved the songlist! I really hope to get the dvd sometimes!!!Me too! Quote
~Christian~ Posted January 28, 2010 at 01:36 AM Posted January 28, 2010 at 01:36 AM I am still hoping that one day we'll have this DVD. Look, the Re-invention Tour DVD, from Madonna, is just leaking on the web, and the tour was many years ago.I really want to see this DVD; I'll see it like a documentary, to see what evolved and what didn't, etc...And as someone said, I believe Céline were acting with more passion too, I mean, it was just the beggining of this brand new adventure for her, so... And if they don't want to release it, lets put in on her website, so that we, her fans, could watch it! Quote
celinefanonline Posted January 31, 2010 at 02:33 AM Posted January 31, 2010 at 02:33 AM hope they would released it with many more interviews and videos from audition, rehearsal to opening nite and so on that would be amazinglook at the new old video from franco's site it's pretty good Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
j411celine Posted February 5, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted February 5, 2010 at 03:41 AM I liked her short hair, the short light brown for the opening night made her look like 35 years younger, the short blonde hair was nice, but they stop carrying about the hair at some point and it started growing and Celine started looking like coming out the Golden Girls show.She looked like your avatar! OHHHHH SSSSSNAP! LOL! I loved her hair when it was short and spunky, like during Divas Duets, and in some of the older "In Her Own Words" TeamCeline exclusive vids... she looked very chic, but as soon as it started getting longer, and they turned her into a yellow Que-Tip type thing, it went down hill. GOOD/VERY CHIC: NOT SO MUCH: NICE IN BETWEEN/STILL CHIC: The second to the last one was the worst.......blonde ok, brown is better on her imo. Quote
yumeng Posted April 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM Posted April 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM celine looks perfect in this show,I feel sad because i dont have any chance to see it Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted April 29, 2010 at 10:27 PM Posted April 29, 2010 at 10:27 PM (edited) here's 2 pics i got from few years back... (time goes so quick...) it's from someone who atteneded the cancelled show which they showed the blonde dvd OMG, did I read that correctly? There was a cancelled show [where Celine couldn't be there], so they showed a previously recorded show [which we're all referring to as the "blonde dvd"?! Does anyone else find this interesting? Did those folks get there money back? LOL Hhhmmm.... it obviously exists, just not to us, the unrelenting fans. LOL http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/bruno_oliveira/th_cancelledshow_Thursday_Sept16_2004_.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/bruno_oliveira/th_cancelledshow_Thursday_Sept16_20-1.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/bruno_oliveira/th_cancelledshow_Thursday_Sept16_20-2.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/bruno_oliveira/th_cancelledshow_Thursday_Sept16_20-3.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/bruno_oliveira/th_cancelledshow_Thursday_Sept16_20-4.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/bruno_oliveira/th_cancelledshow_Thursday_Sept16_20-5.jpg sorry this is tagged with that other sitemoderators be nice ...hahadont just deletehaha Edited April 29, 2010 at 10:30 PM by bruno_oliveira Quote
WendyB Posted May 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM I still wish they would release it. The show changed so much over the years and it would be nice to have the original DVD that was promised. Quote
Saheed Posted June 2, 2010 at 09:10 AM Posted June 2, 2010 at 09:10 AM That hair was a bit drastic though! Quote
ilovecelinedion238 Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:30 AM Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:30 AM i don't like her short blond hair so much! i love her hair now! it's beautiful Quote Love you, Celine!!!I'm sure I could face a bitter cold! But life without you...I don't know ♥My facebook : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3762...online.everyday
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:00 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:00 AM It was great to see "The Blonde Version", even if it was due to one of my shows being canceled. One thing I will say is that there were some, uh, "interesting" camera angles used. I would still love to own this version, but after having seen it in person I understand completely why it hasn't seen the light of day (and probably never will - at least until after Céline dies). Quote
bak Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:35 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:35 PM Does anybody know how were represented the songs of fever and at last?There were dances or.. what was going on the stage?thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! PD: sorry for my english! Quote
Thomas Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:41 PM Does anybody know how were represented the songs of fever and at last?There were dances or.. what was going on the stage?thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! PD: sorry for my english!You can watch some of Fever here: Quote
Davey84 Posted September 8, 2010 at 07:36 AM Posted September 8, 2010 at 07:36 AM it's such a big shame this got replaced by the borefest All the way Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Tyler1991 Posted September 9, 2010 at 01:17 AM Posted September 9, 2010 at 01:17 AM I prefer ATW than I do Fever. Fever seemed so out of place, random, and was a terrible song that didn't fit her at all. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 9, 2010 at 11:44 PM Posted September 9, 2010 at 11:44 PM I think this DVD is gonna be released, I don't know, it's a sensation and I might be wrong, but, maybe in Celine's return to Vegas, or in 2013 (10 years after the DVD's original recording). I don't know. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Koolan Posted September 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM Posted September 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM It was great to see "The Blonde Version", even if it was due to one of my shows being canceled. One thing I will say is that there were some, uh, "interesting" camera angles used. I would still love to own this version, but after having seen it in person I understand completely why it hasn't seen the light of day (and probably never will - at least until after Céline dies).Is the editing better? It seems so from the clips! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celinex Posted September 29, 2010 at 09:03 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 09:03 PM Would have been great if they filmed a show from 2004,2005 and 2006.That way we could have got setlist from each year. Quote
Sorry For Love Posted September 30, 2010 at 08:56 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 08:56 AM Celine Dion beautiful in all situations.Hair long or shortI love her Quote http://www6.0zz0.com/2010/09/29/19/609302688.jpg
Kostas89 Posted November 17, 2010 at 10:59 AM Author Posted November 17, 2010 at 10:59 AM wow thanks for all these photosand especially the ones STRAIGHT from the cancelled show!! soooo lucky the people that got to watch it. i got to know celine as a short-haired full of energy woman/performer.. a crazy woman that touched my life in so many moments!i loved looking her evolve .. and seeing her returning to short hair and GIVE HER WHOLE ENERGY and her whole self up on stage like she did at the end of 80s/ beginning of 90s i just CANT seem to have anything better! i respect the fans and all the people's opinion that they dont like this kind of hairstyle but to me it was like seein her get REBORN as a star! this thread has had its circle for me .. only thing that remains ; GETTING THAT DVD! i hope she takes it out with the 2011 new show DVD!!! *crosses fingers* Quote
CelineAndRene Posted November 18, 2010 at 05:54 AM Posted November 18, 2010 at 05:54 AM Celine Dion beautiful in all situations.Hair long or shortI love her Agreed. I loved the Blonde hair! Not so much @ the beginning but the curly in the back towards the end of '03, beginning of '04. Wish this DVD would be released. Looks amazing! Not fair we just have promo trailer to watch. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
RomualdlovesCeline Posted December 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM Posted December 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM (edited) it's such a big shame this got replaced by the borefest All the way IMO, Madonna's rendition of Fever was WAY better than Celine's rendition; I liked the dance-type rendition of the song made by Madonna and I don't like how Celine turned it into a Jazz song. I think Madonna gives more sensuality to the song than Celine does; Celine's performance is more of an old granny singing a sexy song and trying hard to be sexy EDIT: watch Madonna's rendition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCB41hn_4Go and even live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pMWg4UcYHo&NR=1 Edited December 1, 2010 at 12:09 AM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
celinefanonline Posted December 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM Posted December 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM well i found madonna's version a bit weird lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
maximalfrance Posted December 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted December 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM I created a topic on forum on Team Celine for the release of the DVD A new day... 2004 with blond hair!So come support us !!! Sorry for my english Quote
Kostas89 Posted December 26, 2010 at 03:23 PM Author Posted December 26, 2010 at 03:23 PM I created a topic on forum on Team Celine for the release of the DVD A new day... 2004 with blond hair!So come support us !!! Sorry for my english WOOOO C'est Excellent Ca!! J'avais fait un topic moi aussi dans le passe mais ... j'attends encore pour le dvd de sortit J'espere que Celine et Rene nous ecouteront avec ce topic Mille Mercis! Quote
Thomas Posted April 5, 2011 at 11:06 PM Posted April 5, 2011 at 11:06 PM Do these look like they could be from the cancelled DVD? Non of his other work on the site seems to be fan made stuff, it's all for the BBC, Cirque do Soleil, MTV etc. Seems weird to have some fake Celine menus among it all. I wonder if they are real? DVD MenusClient: C D ManagmentPr Co: Richmond StudiosRole: Designer / Animator http://i.min.us/ikqtni.jpg http://i.min.us/ikqvvq.jpg http://i.min.us/ikuKhM.jpg http://i.min.us/ikq3RM.jpg Celines epic huge budget show 'A New Day' required a DVD to match. The shows incredibly lush set provided inspiration for the menu vignettes. Nothing short of inlulgent through out, but well worth it... http://www.robertgrieves.com/archive.htm Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted April 10, 2011 at 06:22 AM Posted April 10, 2011 at 06:22 AM I really wish they would release the "blonde hair" DVD. We never got a DVD of how the show was performed for 4 of the 5 years! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.