Jump to content

Re-release of "All The Way": due later this year?


Recommended Posts

Posted

So no ATW re-release?

 

Darren, is the "My Love GH" will include the 'new hard to find and some new gems' that John Doelp report?

(See Ronny's post in the first page of the topic)

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well if there is a re-release of ATW with unreleased songs on it, then I'll buy it since I wore out my copy. It would be great if Run Like a River would be on it, it's a song that i've been wanting to hear for a while now, since someone first mentioned that celine had recorded it. So does anyone know if they're really going to re-release ATW? or is it just speculation and rumors..... :confused:
Posted
I don't think it's likely since another GH album is going to be released this year...
Posted
Im getting confused with all the different rumours that are flying about. I will just wait and see what happens nearer Christmas
http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Posted (edited)

European version of "All The Way" was re-released on april 10, 2008 in the new digipak slidebox package - DBS (Disc Box Slider), without booklet (!). The tracklist is same as first issue from 1999.

 

HMV Japan has this title in offer, here's a link: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2722148

And other re-issued version at times from UK is this: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2712008

 

I agree, that I don't think it's likely since another Greatest Hits album is going to be released this year with some unreleased tracks, as for example "very popular" LMBYS and other "hard to find" songs into the bargain. It's like rumour.

Edited by [SK]Garcon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...