LVCeline Posted July 22, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 01:32 PM is it me or does Celine's nose looks smaller in those side by side comparisons? Maybe Celine had a nose job, and that's why she's gotten so nasal! Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 22, 2008 at 01:41 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 01:41 PM is it me or does Celine's nose looks smaller in those side by side comparisons? Maybe Celine had a nose job, and that's why she's gotten so nasal! Trick of the light. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Del Posted July 22, 2008 at 01:57 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 01:57 PM I'm not excited at all at the thought of re-releasing ATW. They would be better off promoting Taking Chances, or better yet have a CD filled with unreleased or rare tracks. I don't want another CD with songs that i have 2.5 million times. Plus they better not just put 1 or 2 new songs on there as I'll be extra livid about the project. If they plan on doing a re-release then make it worth it and make it a double CD and put tons of unreleased/rare tracks. Otherwise the title of the re-release should be Waste of my time. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
RRphantom Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:06 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:06 PM I don't think it would be something specialtracklist might be justDisc1"The Power of Love" (Gunther Mende, Candy Rouge, Jennifer Rush, Mary Susan Applegate) – 4:49 "Beauty and the Beast" (with Peabo Bryson) (Alan Menken, Howard Ashman) – 4:04 "If You Asked Me To" (Warren) – 3:55"Love Can Move Mountains" (Warren) – 4:01"I'm Your Angel" (with R. Kelly) (R. Kelly) – 5:31"Think Twice" (Andy Hill, Peter Sinfield) – 4:48"Immortality" (featuring the Bee Gees) (Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, Maurice Gibb) – 4:12"All by Myself" (Eric Carmen, Sergei Rachmaninoff)"Falling Into You" (Billy Steinberg, Rick Nowels, Marie Claire D'Ubaldo) – 4:18"Be the Man" (Foster, Miles) – 4:39"Because You Loved Me" (Diane Warren) – 4:35 "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (Jim Steinman) – 5:31 "To Love You More" (David Foster, Junior Miles) – 4:42 "My Heart Will Go On" (James Horner, Will Jennings) – 4:41 Disc2"That's the Way It Is" (Kristian Lundin, Max Martin, Andreas Carlsson) – 4:03 "If Walls Could Talk" (Robert Lange) – 5:19 "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (Ewan MacColl) – 4:09 "All the Way" (with Frank Sinatra) (James Van Heusen, Sammy Cahn) – 3:53 "Then You Look at Me" (Horner, Jennings) – 4:11 "I Want You to Need Me" (Warren) – 4:36 "Would I Know" (Warren)"Run Like a River"(Warren)"I Met an Angel (On Christmas Day)" – 3:20 "Live (for the One I Love)" (Richard Cocciante, Luc Plamondon, Jennings) – 3:58 no surprise at all But hopefully it could be certified diamond in US and than sold more than 30 million copies sold worldwide soon. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:02 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:02 PM WAIT A MINUTE!! HOLD YOUR HORSES!! what about the new recording of My Love, Darren talked about in the other thread?? I do hope it will be on this album then! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javier_Natalio Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:06 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:06 PM I think there are two topics about the same album, unless someone can asure to me that the re-edition of ATW and the "best of" album Sony is interested in getting our opinion on are NOT the same album... hummm... Quote
Hilda Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:48 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:48 PM But I swear to God, if All Because Of You is one of the 'rare gems' I will personally set Sony on fire!! PPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA i completely agree! what a a ridiculous song. Did she just throw up one morning and they just happened to record it and put it on goodbyes the saddest word?....yes! I think a re-release of all the way makes sence seen as another greatest hits would be ridiculous and clutching at many straws. It makes sence because in the 1st place so many songs were left off! So nows the time to do it propperly! Quote
LVCeline Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:02 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:02 PM (edited) I adore All Because of You! I can't be alone, surely Nv, I found my own answer Edited July 22, 2008 at 04:04 PM by LVCeline Quote
CSCfan Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:04 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:04 PM I adore it too...it's quite a beautiful song.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Prince Whiskers Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:16 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:16 PM Map To My Heart has got to be one of the best B-sides ever. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
D'elles Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:23 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:23 PM what about unreleased unison tracks where there any left off unison Quote http://991.com/newGallery/Celine-Dion-Unison-Remix-261182.jpg
Nando Férri Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:24 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:24 PM I think there are two topics about the same album, unless someone can asure to me that the re-edition of ATW and the "best of" album Sony is interested in getting our opinion on are NOT the same album... hummm...I hate that too. That's exactly the kind of music that I can't stand. It goes to nowhere... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
amelie Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:44 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:44 PM Map To My Heart has got to be one of the best B-sides ever. in the history of music Quote
Hilda Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:58 PM Map To My Heart has got to be one of the best B-sides ever. A MEN! its better than almost the entire tracklist of taking chances. It worries me how on the making of she was reluctant to sing it coz she thought it was edgy etc but....it isnt edgy at all reeeally, so that worries me generally for her 'edgy' future haha Quote
mirage Posted July 22, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 06:28 PM "re-releasing Celine's best of along with some new hard to find and some new gems later this year". i soo wonder what they call: new hard to find, and some new gems... hard to find!? we have everything already, and new gems? wonder where the line is between hard to find and new... but still, i like everything, but really really hope on some recordings that never made ATW Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted July 22, 2008 at 07:43 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 07:43 PM I defend All Because of You. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 22, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 07:56 PM I adore All Because of You! I can't be alone, surely Nv, I found my own answer well it's a nice song, but not good enough to be called a 'gem' and not rare enough to be called 'rare'! hahaha Map To My Heart has got to be one of the best B-sides ever. in the history of music AMEN!!! OMG it's so much better then CFTF or WTBIL or RNTTRO!! Why it was left out remains a myyyyystery... you can not get the best of me..... (I guess céline sings the anwser right there! ) Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted July 22, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 08:35 PM Map To My Heart has got to be one of the best B-sides ever. A MEN! its better than almost the entire tracklist of taking chances. It worries me how on the making of she was reluctant to sing it coz she thought it was edgy etc but....it isnt edgy at all reeeally, so that worries me generally for her 'edgy' future haha I not only love the music, but also the lyrics. They're so good . I think many like it because it has lyrics with a meaning. Céline has reached a point in her career where she needs to get more deep lyrics, with interesting content and message, more ellaborated, and not more simple, easy, cheesy songs singing the love Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
tal-sh2 Posted July 22, 2008 at 11:45 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 11:45 PM (edited) Actually I DO excited! ( New Gems ) As Vinny said... "All The Way" solds 100K just this year with just being GT, and "Complete Best" sold another 150K by released only in Japan. Which means that Greatest Hits are truly great sellers, so I can see why they doing it now. Edited July 22, 2008 at 11:49 PM by tal-sh2 Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 23, 2008 at 12:49 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 12:49 AM what about unreleased unison tracks where there any left off unison To my knowledge there are at least two unreleased tracks from Unison. The album was originally recorded with 12 tracks. Rene and a few others, though, felt it didn't work right so they found other songs and Celine recorded those. The album then shrank from a 12-track album to a 10-track album. At the bare minimum what those two tracks are I have no idea. I'm hoping upbeat and funky! - Joe Quote
Chin Posted July 23, 2008 at 05:07 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 05:07 AM Hoping some unreleased tracks from ANDHC Quote
D'elles Posted July 23, 2008 at 08:13 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 08:13 AM sounds brilliant, thanx for the info Quote http://991.com/newGallery/Celine-Dion-Unison-Remix-261182.jpg
Javito Posted July 23, 2008 at 09:11 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 09:11 AM what about unreleased unison tracks where there any left off unison To my knowledge there are at least two unreleased tracks from Unison. The album was originally recorded with 12 tracks. Rene and a few others, though, felt it didn't work right so they found other songs and Celine recorded those. The album then shrank from a 12-track album to a 10-track album. At the bare minimum what those two tracks are I have no idea. I'm hoping upbeat and funky! - Joe Really? I never knew that! I think that René's brain worked fine at that time selecting the best songs and singles for Céline's albums(unfortunately, not anymore today), but I'm afraid of him of what songs he could describe as "not working" Maybe those were the best, like he did with Map To My Heart and they rejected it (incomprehensible). After seeing what he said about A Song For You in TC album, we can expect whatever Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Prince Whiskers Posted July 23, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 10:09 AM After seeing what he said about A Song For You in TC album, we can expect whatever Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
zoea2812 Posted July 23, 2008 at 10:16 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 10:16 AM I cannot wait for a new album, roll on the end of the year. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
endy Posted July 23, 2008 at 07:04 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 07:04 PM Re-release? Wow... Is there any great new materials too? I hope so. New materials (plus rare tracks) would be a magnet to draw average Celine's fans and not-so-fan people. But I'm sure that the crew will do the best. Quote http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/endy1980/SSbanner/signature-2.jpg
I Surrender Posted July 23, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 07:51 PM This is great news. Very exciting Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
amelie Posted July 23, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 08:53 PM I adore All Because of You! I can't be alone, surely Nv, I found my own answer well it's a nice song, but not good enough to be called a 'gem' and not rare enough to be called 'rare'! hahaha Map To My Heart has got to be one of the best B-sides ever. in the history of music AMEN!!! OMG it's so much better then CFTF or WTBIL or RNTTRO!! Why it was left out remains a myyyyystery... you can not get the best of me..... (I guess céline sings the anwser right there! ) LEAVE RNTTRO ALONE Quote
Davey84 Posted July 23, 2008 at 09:05 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 09:05 PM no Alone is better then RNTTRO Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shaun Posted July 23, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted July 23, 2008 at 09:11 PM no Alone is better then RNTTRO Hands down!! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.