Jump to content

Re-release of "All The Way": due later this year?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't say I am excited about this. Instead of focusing on re-releasing albums, they should be preparing for the next single from Taking Chances. :ermm: Maybe you can tell Mr. Doelp. -_-

 

Where is the FIY 10th anniversary edition? :shrug:

 

if we want them to be smart they need to focus on a cd which is still a best seller and ATW definitely is :thumbsup2: Not too long ago ATW sold more than TC during a week chart if I remember right! :P

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted

I absolutely hope for some new songs. And something special would be nice of course. There's so many unreleased songs and videos that we've never got to listen and to see. Why not put such things on this re-edition.

 

Bet they'll include Where does my heart beat now, All by Myself, I drove all night, Have you ever been in love, A new day has come, Taking chances.. etc. Make it happen Sony!!!

In this case I'd prefer the Collector's Series Vol. 2 B)

**Sometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to love for the power of love**

 

http://anni.souleye.de/IMG_1.jpg

 

Frankfurt 14-06-2008

Geneva 09-07-2008

 

http://anni.souleye.de/Blinkie5.gif

Posted
I've just had a little chat with John Doelp from Columbia Records USA and he told me they will be "re-releasing Celine's best of along with some new hard to find and some new gems later this year".

 

They are talking about a "re-release" of "Céline's best of" ["All The Way"] with rare tracks and new tracks (maybe with a DVD?).

 

That's even better than a brand new best of and actually makes sense to be released.

 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

 

We are going to have another celinish Fall-Winter!!!

 

 

Did he confirm it would be the re-release of "All the way..." or is it just your own speculat :bye1: ion??

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
"re-releasing celine's best of" I think she has 1 best of :P

 

 

What about "The collector's series"?? And if I must be precise there's "On ne change pas" as well.

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted

First of all we are talking about English career :P so no ONCP, then if they consider collector's series her best of I dont know what to think, maybe :P

just wait and see :flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
First of all we are talking about English career :P so no ONCP, then if they consider collector's series her best of I dont know what to think, maybe :P

just wait and see :flowers:

 

 

Yes, I told so just to show you that she has 3 best of albums.

 

When it comes to "The collector's series" maybe it is a collection of songs but less known than those assembled on ATW album. I think they will release "The collector's series - VOLUME 2" one day, but now I hope we can expect the re-edition of ATW album with some new stuff :wub:

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
Yeah... Let's live from the past... That's all Sony can give us...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
Yeah... Let's live from the past... That's all Sony can give us...

 

That's BIG true too :yes: :ermm: They always do whatever expect "taking chances", and re-releasing over and over again the same music is starting to be boring (and annoying).

 

Gosh, they can release a whole new album with new songs without Céline entering a recordind studio at all for 2-3 years!! :rolleyes:

 

Sony: release something really new and completely unknown and you will do a favour to Céline and fans :wink:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

THEY DONT HEAR THIS....

MAYBE IF PEOPLE JUST START THIS KIND OF DISCUSSION AT THE TEAMCELINE FORUM

MAYBE WE COULD GET AN OFFICIAL ANSWER.

Posted (edited)

This is interesting...as many said already definitely better than a new 'best of'... but if this is true they have to put things that would really qualify...not what we have seen and heard already.

But then again why not just release a compilation of never before released songs or something like that. Things that fans don't have would be the best thing to do.

I'm curious to see what comes out of this...which re-release Sony will put out :hmm:

Edited by Nikkel

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg

Céline

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Posted

Am i expecting too much if i think about "Would I Know" !? :w00t:

I want the other songs she record for that album!

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
I don't care more about of her old fashion hits from 70's :shrug: :sick:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Well, to me this sounds like "Complete Best."

 

Are they making an OLD greatest hits compilation a new one? Doesn't make sense.

 

Why not release a new one with mostly new tracks (like ATW)?

 

 

Well, another addition to my collection! lol

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I just want the DVD that goes with it! :D
Posted

Would I Know will be added?

I hope that is Is Nothing Sacred.

 

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg

 

Posted
Would I Know will be added?

I hope that is Is Nothing Sacred.

INS is coming from the album LTAL.. Let's put it on whatever compilation but don't touch my ATW album :P

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
For me, I prefer a re-release of Taking Chances along with unreleased tracks as well as live tracks :whistling:
giphy.gif
Posted
Maybe that' S what meant Ire23! : clap: Darren edge you confirm it?

 

I can't say anything on this, at the minute....

Posted
What the hell is it for? Why not TC?

 

I don't think TC should be re-released, it shoud be promoted! -_-


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
It's a GREAT GREAT idea. Thank you Ronny for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're as always amazing with the news.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
I've made a CD cover for the re-release! Do you like it? :D

post-17549-1216720137_thumb.jpg

Posted
Rare gems? I'm not too keen on any of the "unreleased" songs I've already heard. I hope they find a way to get the lost Spector recordings. :bye1:
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Rare gems? I'm not too keen on any of the "unreleased" songs I've already heard. I hope they find a way to get the lost Spector recordings. :bye1:

 

 

Which recordings do you mean?

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
Rare gems? I'm not too keen on any of the "unreleased" songs I've already heard. I hope they find a way to get the lost Spector recordings. :bye1:

 

 

Which recordings do you mean?

3 of them that were recorded for FIY but didn't see the light of the day bec. of a falling-out between Phil Spector and Celine's team.

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Rare gems? I'm not too keen on any of the "unreleased" songs I've already heard. I hope they find a way to get the lost Spector recordings. :bye1:

 

Even though I already have all of her rare songs that are available through the internet, I would still like them to be released for quality purpose :yes:

http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
Posted

Thank you, Ronny, for the news :flowers:

 

Not too keen on it (how many editions of ATW do I need to have :wacko: ) and I still think it's the Japanese "Best Of" that's getting a worldwide release -_-

Posted
i`m not sure it`s ATW special edition...i think collector series vol 2 with unrealesed song such as Would I Know and Is Nothing Sacred Anymore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...