celinesounds Posted July 27, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted July 27, 2008 at 07:01 PM Not another crappy re-release, dammit! The CBS ATW Special sucks. /fred The Best from the CBS Special- Gloria's Songs (conga....)- That's the way it is The worst - once more the same old stuff from 70's Quote #FREEJAVITO
autumnskies00 Posted July 27, 2008 at 07:18 PM Posted July 27, 2008 at 07:18 PM The ATW special was the first time I've seen Celine live...thats why I love it haha. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Javito Posted July 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted July 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM Well, Sony Legacy has just announced they are re-issuing BARBRA STREISAND's latest greatest hits album "THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION." It's going to be the original 2-CD set (no bonus tracks on those two discs). Then there will be a BONUS disc and it will all be reisussed as a Digipack. But here's the thing...It was announced mid-last week. All Streisand fans were EXTREMELY disgusted that this CD would feature 4-single version tracks from the 1960s and three other tracks from other albums, totaling only 7 tracks. Well, fans moaned and bitched and moaned, and they completely cut everything from the original planned bonus CD (including all unreleased tracks on CD) and made it a more updated greatest hits by using tracks she'd recorded since the set was released. Did it end up better? Not really. Hardly. But for the first time thing changed because of what the fans had to say. Let's see how this works. That's very interesting If they changed the setlist because of fans complaints, its a great change in their way of doing these re releases. They have to listen to the fans, cause they will be the first to buy the CD if its worthy I wonder how they decided to spent their time reading the fans comments and where? I wish we would have had that chance with the "collectors" edition of ANDHC this year Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted July 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM Posted July 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM Not another crappy re-release, dammit! The CBS ATW Special sucks. /fred The Best from the CBS Special- Gloria's Songs (conga....)- That's the way it is The worst - once more the same old stuff from 70's Totally agree And if she would have tried some spanish with Gloria it would have been even a better performance . Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinefanonline Posted July 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted July 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM i would love Heaven's What I Feel!!if there's gonna be a dvd then CBS special would be good and include the unair songs! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fred Posted July 28, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 01:31 PM i would love Heaven's What I Feel!!if there's gonna be a dvd then CBS special would be good and include the unair songs!Did she ever record that song? I thought she dismissed it coz it's about cheating. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
rojurado Posted July 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM Hello from Spain: I think that at this moment of her career Céline for the recording company is in the same level of Barbra Streisand.They are "easy listening" and classic artists. I bought Barbra's "The essential" because it was great to have her best on 2 cds.Next year it appeared "duets collection". I think that if sony is planning a Célines' greatest hits the best would be a "The essential",2 cds with her 40 greatest song including 2 new singles and a bonus cd with unreleased songs and collaborations.All that in a digipack. Though I'd prefer(as happened with Barbra) something like "just for the record" a collection of 4 cds and more than 75 songs including unreleased,collaboration and rare material,also edited on a collection of vhs.That would be the best greates hits for Céline.But we'll see.Greetings.Roberto. Quote
celinesounds Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:51 PM (edited) Maybe Chuck has some news soon i'd die for something like that "The Power of Love" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Beauty and the Beast" (with Peabo Bryson)"Think Twice" New Version Produced By: Timbaland“Love Can Move Moutains” New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Because You Loved Me" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Immortality" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Falling into You" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Tell Him" New Version with Xtina Aguilera“All By Myself” Live Version From TC Tour"To Love You More" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "My Heart Will Go On" New Version Produced By: David Foster"I'm Your Angel" New Version with Usher "That's the Way It Is" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"If Walls Could Talk" "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" "All the Way" (with Frank Sinatra) "Then You Look at Me" "I Want You to Need Me" "Live (for the One I Love)" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody Edited July 28, 2008 at 08:02 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Javito Posted July 28, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 08:49 PM Did I read well? New versions of Immortality, MHWGO, TTWII, IACBTMN and BYLM rearranged by Timabaland and Ben Moody? I guess you were kidding! :mdr: Who on Earth would want to have that album? That would be the last project I would like to see in Céline's discography Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
tal-sh2 Posted July 28, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 09:02 PM (edited) i'd die for something like that "The Power of Love" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Beauty and the Beast" (with Peabo Bryson)"Think Twice" New Version Produced By: Timbaland“Love Can Move Moutains” New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Because You Loved Me" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Immortality" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Falling into You" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Tell Him" New Version with Xtina Aguilera“All By Myself” Live Version From TC Tour"To Love You More" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "My Heart Will Go On" New Version Produced By: David Foster"I'm Your Angel" New Version with Usher "That's the Way It Is" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"If Walls Could Talk" "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" "All the Way" (with Frank Sinatra) "Then You Look at Me" "I Want You to Need Me" "Live (for the One I Love)" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody OMG Edited July 28, 2008 at 09:03 PM by tal-sh2 Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM i would love Heaven's What I Feel!!if there's gonna be a dvd then CBS special would be good and include the unair songs!Did she ever record that song? I thought she dismissed it coz it's about cheating. /fred She's sang songs about cheating before... If There Was Any Other WayThe Last To KnowTreat Her Like A LadyWhy Oh Why Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
pol Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM Maybe Chuck has some news soon i'd die for something like that "The Power of Love" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Beauty and the Beast" (with Peabo Bryson)"Think Twice" New Version Produced By: Timbaland“Love Can Move Moutains” New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Because You Loved Me" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Immortality" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Falling into You" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Tell Him" New Version with Xtina Aguilera“All By Myself” Live Version From TC Tour"To Love You More" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "My Heart Will Go On" New Version Produced By: David Foster"I'm Your Angel" New Version with Usher "That's the Way It Is" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"If Walls Could Talk" "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" "All the Way" (with Frank Sinatra) "Then You Look at Me" "I Want You to Need Me" "Live (for the One I Love)" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody Why do you adore Timabaland so much?! I don't get it all... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Nando Férri Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:41 PM Maybe Chuck has some news soon i'd die for something like that "The Power of Love" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Beauty and the Beast" (with Peabo Bryson)"Think Twice" New Version Produced By: Timbaland“Love Can Move Moutains” New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Because You Loved Me" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Immortality" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "Falling into You" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"Tell Him" New Version with Xtina Aguilera“All By Myself” Live Version From TC Tour"To Love You More" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody "My Heart Will Go On" New Version Produced By: David Foster"I'm Your Angel" New Version with Usher "That's the Way It Is" New Version Produced By: Timbaland"If Walls Could Talk" "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" "All the Way" (with Frank Sinatra) "Then You Look at Me" "I Want You to Need Me" "Live (for the One I Love)" New Version Produced By: Ben Moody Why do you adore Timabaland so much?! I don't get it all...Well, I adore him too. He's the best producer of the contemporary music. He's great. And I love Ben Moody too... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Alex_Incognito Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 10:47 PM Though I'd prefer(as happened with Barbra) something like "just for the record" a collection of 4 cds and more than 75 songs including unreleased,collaboration and rare material,also edited on a collection of vhs.That would be the best greates hits for Céline.But we'll see. I agree Roberto, Barbra Streisand's JUST FOR THE RECORD... is the kismet of Streisand recordings. I'd say in the next ten years that Celine could put one out. I'm sure she has enough material to do so. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celinesounds Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:29 AM (edited) Did I read well? New versions of Immortality, MHWGO, TTWII, IACBTMN and BYLM rearranged by Timabaland and Ben Moody? I guess you were kidding! Who on Earth would want to have that album? That would be the last project I would like to see in Céline's discography I'm tired of the same version from her old hits from 70's The Power of LoveBecause You Loved Me "It's All Coming Back to Me NowMy Heart Will Go On" To Love You More" those tracks Edited July 29, 2008 at 12:35 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
ThisTime Posted July 29, 2008 at 01:49 AM Posted July 29, 2008 at 01:49 AM I personally find Timbaland really annoying, all he does is add 'eh' to tracks and then call them his songs, but alas, he puts out a lot of hits so I am for them doing at least one together. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
celinefanonline Posted July 29, 2008 at 08:34 AM Posted July 29, 2008 at 08:34 AM oh i remember another song!! I Have To Dream i want it! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
zoea2812 Posted July 29, 2008 at 08:51 AM Posted July 29, 2008 at 08:51 AM I would love the "Thats Just the Woman In me" to be released on dvd. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Javito Posted July 29, 2008 at 09:01 AM Posted July 29, 2008 at 09:01 AM Did I read well? New versions of Immortality, MHWGO, TTWII, IACBTMN and BYLM rearranged by Timabaland and Ben Moody? I guess you were kidding! Who on Earth would want to have that album? That would be the last project I would like to see in Céline's discography I'm tired of the same version from her old hits from 70's The Power of LoveBecause You Loved Me "It's All Coming Back to Me NowMy Heart Will Go On" To Love You More" those tracks You said it, THOSE songs... Add Love Can Bore Mountains to the list oh i remember another song!! I Have To Dream i want it! Yes! Thats a song I wouldn't mind to see on a Céline compilation, I love the choirs of Céline on it . This song should have been included in ANDHC album, it fits it so well Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Myheartwillgoon-91 Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:07 PM Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:07 PM I think Re-releasing All The Way is actually a new Greatest Hits. Maybe they would add I'm Alive, A New Day Has Come, Goodbye's (The Saddest Word), I Drove All Night And Taking Chances. CD 101. The Power Of Love02. Beauty And The Beast03. Think Twice04. If You Asked Me To05. Where Does My Heart Beat Now06. All By Myself07. Because You Loved Me08. It's All Coming Back To Me09. Love Can Move Mountains10. Immortaliy11. To Love You More12. My Heart Will Go On13. Be The Man14. I'm Your Angel15. A New Day Has Come16. I'm Alive17. I Drove All Night18. Taking Chances19. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) CD 201. That's A Way It Is02. If Walls Could Talk03. The FIrst Time I Ever Saw Your Face04. All The Way [Feat. Frank Sinatra]05. Then You Look At Me06. I Want You To Need Me07. Would I Know08. Run Like A River09. Is Nothing Sacred10. Let Me Be Your Soldier11. I Knew I Loved You12. It's Hard To Say Goodbye13. Dance Wih My Father14. Let Your Heart Decide15. Live (For The One I Love) Quote
sacredceline Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:25 PM Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:25 PM I would love to have Let me be your soldier ... i want to hear that song ! Quote
Del Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted July 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM If they do go ahead with such a project I want good tracks for the rare ones and when they said unreleased... I want something I've never heard before. They have a vault of unreleased things. it cost money to record them... then use them. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Prince Whiskers Posted July 29, 2008 at 02:41 PM Posted July 29, 2008 at 02:41 PM 1 "new" song ought to be really strong to support this re-release. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Myheartwillgoon-91 Posted August 25, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 09:32 PM 1 "new" song ought to be really strong to support this re-release. Do you mean "Would I Know", I think if they add "Run Like A River". Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM I think they should put Map To My Heart, and The Reason I Go On. Quote
Timster Posted August 26, 2008 at 08:23 AM Posted August 26, 2008 at 08:23 AM Is there really much point in realeasing this album now that My Love...Greatest Hits is to be realeased soon? Quote
Der_Griffon Posted August 26, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 04:48 PM OMG! If the put Run like a river; would I know and the third unreleased (I remember there was one, but I don't remember its name) from this album and include the wonderful ATW CBS Special (which was supposed to be on DVD as a separate release in 2000) I'd be jumping up and down from joy! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
anewdayhascome Posted August 26, 2008 at 07:28 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 07:28 PM i think that My Love GH is the same album as this one Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
sayyed Posted August 26, 2008 at 07:31 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 07:31 PM i think that My Love GH is the same album as this one agreed. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 26, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 08:03 PM It is....so theres no point in two topics,lol.... Darren. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.