Kyle_Jared Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:04 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:04 AM I want "Map to my heart"!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Chula Posted July 24, 2008 at 07:43 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 07:43 AM Let me be your soldier ??? Quote
zoea2812 Posted July 24, 2008 at 07:44 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 07:44 AM I want those two listed above and Let your heart Decide, they are all brilliant Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Timster Posted July 24, 2008 at 07:51 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 07:51 AM I want those two listed above and Let your heart Decide, they are all brilliant Oh yeah they have to put in LYHD! The french version was on On Ne Change Pas so they should put the english one on this greatest hits album IMO. Quote
emi&celine Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:13 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:13 AM I want All Because of You!!!!!!!And to replace All The Way with Frank Sinatra, If I Can Dream with Elvis! Quote
Davey84 Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:18 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:18 AM I want "Map to my heart"!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE I want those two listed above and Let your heart Decide, they are all brilliant NO I want All Because of You!!!!!!!And to replace All The Way with Frank Sinatra, If I Can Dream with Elvis! NO Let me be your soldier ??? YES Why ask for song we already have???? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:26 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:26 AM I want Al Because off You!!!!!!!And to replaces Al The Way with Frank Sinatra, If I Edge Dream with Elvis! I agree... I'd love this on the album too! Darren. Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:38 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:38 AM Right Next has the most sophisticated production among the new songs. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
dj4celine Posted July 24, 2008 at 11:27 AM Posted July 24, 2008 at 11:27 AM "All because of You" has to be there Davey And yeah, replace the boring TFTEISYF with some other song, please! I doubt ATW would be replaced because the album is named primarily after that song and as per Celine, it's hers and Rene's song Quote
tal-sh2 Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:18 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 01:18 PM All Becase Of You has nothing to do with "All The Way"...I wish they'll put some of the Not-A-Clue leftovers songs from this album if it's exist. Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
Esty Posted July 24, 2008 at 02:07 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 02:07 PM All Becase Of You has nothing to do with "All The Way"...I wish they'll put some of the Not-A-Clue leftovers songs from this album if it's exist. I hope for a few song like that! It would be too nice. We'll probably get songs we know already but are considered rare e.g. Dance With My Father and such... Quote
Terre Posted July 24, 2008 at 04:22 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 04:22 PM Thanks for sharing the news! I'm not that keen on re-releases so I'm not at all excited about this. I'm curious to know what the track list will be like, though. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Chabby Posted July 24, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 05:44 PM 'The Best of' won't be a re-release of the All The Way album. It will be a completly new compilation. Quote
JP Posted July 24, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 06:16 PM All Becase Of You has nothing to do with "All The Way"...I wish they'll put some of the Not-A-Clue leftovers songs from this album if it's exist.Yes me too, i don't want songs from TC and ANDHC on a rendition of a 1998 album.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Jan Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:03 PM Oh my God! Why don't they re-release albums that actually would need to be remastered and then re-released, eg. Unison, Celine Dion, TCOML or the earlier French stuff?! If it's true, I will never ever buy this, nor have I bought the new TAST and ANDHC. Sony won't get my money for nothing! No way!!! :D:D Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 08:44 PM 'The Best of' won't be a re-release of the All The Way album. It will be a completly new compilation. Do you have a source or can you point in the direction of a post where that's confirmed? Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted July 24, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 09:27 PM Let's hope for let me be your soldieri need to hear it Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
pol Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:19 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:19 PM 'The Best of' won't be a re-release of the All The Way album. It will be a completly new compilation. Go to 1st post in this thread. Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
amelie Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:42 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:42 PM no Alone is better then RNTTRO Hands down!! the h*ll it is Quote
amelie Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:43 PM Posted July 24, 2008 at 10:43 PM (edited) Right Next has the most sophisticated production among the new songs. now that's my boy Edited July 24, 2008 at 10:44 PM by amelie Quote
celinesounds Posted July 25, 2008 at 12:23 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 12:23 AM Songs that sould be part: - It's Hard To say goodbye (98)- Would I Know (99) Demo version- Run Like a River (Unreleased)- Nothing Sacred Anymore (97) Demo- Here There And Everywhere (98) Quote #FREEJAVITO
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 25, 2008 at 01:17 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 01:17 AM I'm hoping that "Let Your Heart Decide" will be on this album. It's a short song (just a few seconds under three minutes) so it could fit easily on the album. Plus, it wasn't released world-wide. It would be a perfect addition to the album! - Joe Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:13 AM "Let Your Heart Decide" has to be the most quickly thrown together piece of garbage she has ever recorded. It doesn't even make sense... "How am I gonna stop it if you wanna give it all to love?" What is "IT"??? dumb song, should be deleted and scrapped from existance. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Love, Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:33 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:33 AM (edited) I certainly approve more of a re-release of All The Way, rather than a brand new greatest hits. All The Way is becoming one of the greatest selling albums of all time - and this will help boost its sales even more.I agree. Thank God there won't be another "Collector's Series, Vol. #." That title just sounds so... "Ebay pirated!" Where is the FIY 10th anniversary edition? I don't want to jinx this, but maybe we might have to wait another 15 years for the FIY 25th Anniversary Edition! "Let Your Heart Decide" has to be the most quickly thrown together piece of garbage she has ever recorded. It doesn't even make sense..." How am I gonna stop it if you wanna give it all to love?"What is "IT"??? dumb song, should be deleted and scrapped from existance. LMAO! I agree! This song sucks! Not only that... she had to record it in TWO languages... I think something like "dance with my father" "I knew I loved you" etc etcI'm sure we're all hoping for "brand new tracks," but it could just be the normal recycled tracks like these. In addition, without being pessimistic, we might even get some extended tracks! (such as "The Grearest Reward" in the ANDHC Limited Edition) So, let's wait and see... Edited July 25, 2008 at 02:34 AM by Love, Quote
aicee Posted July 25, 2008 at 03:01 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 03:01 AM great! there would be a lot of Celine in the market soon xx... Quote
autumnskies00 Posted July 25, 2008 at 07:20 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 07:20 AM They have a label dedicated to re-releases, collectors editions, etc. (Legacy Recordings) Thats all they do, and that's why they'll keep putting out these cds because it does get them more money. They're usually never a big deal and go on sale without much promo. However, the recent Billy Joel re-release of stranger had a lot of press so maybe they're changing their ways. Most of their Celine re-releases had pretty much the same material as the originals though so dont get your hopes up. Like These are special times was re-release by simply adding a soft cover case and the dvd of the cbs special. They re-did ATW with a eco-friendly case...all the same stuff though. A New Day Has Come was re-released with behind the scenes footage DVD which wasn't really much of anything at all. So...for the most part, we can expect pretty much the same album if its released at all. Re-releases are simply to make more money and not really for the fan's expense. Thats the business! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted July 25, 2008 at 09:12 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 09:12 AM i'm not so excited as you all buti'll be happy with three things (which are hard to achieve with sony:() good album title, good single and songs which really HAVEN'T been leaked ever! I love all the songs you mentioned but to work this album needs totally new stuff Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted July 25, 2008 at 09:24 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 09:24 AM LMAO! I agree! This song sucks! Not only that... she had to record it in TWO languages... Don't lose your hopes, maybe we'll have another version LYHD (with french canadian accent) for her next album Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Chabby Posted July 25, 2008 at 09:36 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 09:36 AM (edited) Go to 1st post in this thread. Thanks, I read that before... that's why I wrote my comment. 'All The Way' was re-released once already this year in a disc slider pack, they won't release it again with a modified tracklist. Makes no sense. It will have a new title and artwork design and new tracklist. A re-release can't be sold in huge quanities, Thriller 25 - which is a very good album and has a lot of new remixes and two radio hits with will.i.am and Akon - sold no more than 2 million copies, I'm sure this Best Of Céline project has a higher sales figure and a re-release of 'All The Way' (with the same title, no matter if it has a modified tracklist) wouldn't sell as good. Most people like to buy new things not old ones. Edited July 25, 2008 at 09:37 AM by Chabby Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 25, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 10:09 AM I've only listened to LYHD once. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.