Overjoyed Posted July 15, 2024 at 05:52 PM Posted July 15, 2024 at 05:52 PM is this the session that we got the One Ne Change Pas cover from?Yes. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 17, 2024 at 06:58 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 06:58 PM 5min into this video - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 21, 2024 at 10:54 AM Posted July 21, 2024 at 10:54 AM This is my first time seeing this picture. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
drove all night Posted July 31, 2024 at 09:30 PM Posted July 31, 2024 at 09:30 PM ATTENTION! ATTENTION! FAKE PICTURES are making their rounds again! Body of Jamie Lee Curtis @ the 13th Annual Moving Picture Ball Award, honoring Arnold Schwarzenegger from 1998 (https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/jamie-lee-curtis-news-photo/78872626?adppopup=true) and head of Céline! IT'S DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTUL TO CREATE SUCH PICTURES!!!!!!And - in case you know they are fake - to spread them!STOP WITH THIS CRAP! 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 2, 2024 at 04:16 PM Posted August 2, 2024 at 04:16 PM ATTENTION! ATTENTION! FAKE PICTURES are making their rounds again! Body of Jamie Lee Curtis @ the 13th Annual Moving Picture Ball Award, honoring Arnold Schwarzenegger from 1998 (https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/jamie-lee-curtis-news-photo/78872626?adppopup=true) and head of Céline! IT'S DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTUL TO CREATE SUCH PICTURES!!!!!!And - in case you know they are fake - to spread them!STOP WITH THIS CRAP! You can know right away with the arms 1 Quote
scielle Posted August 18, 2024 at 05:07 PM Posted August 18, 2024 at 05:07 PM New (old) photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/C-DS95uM5Ly/?igsh=dXp3OGo5ejN5NmMxOr at least one I haven’t seen before. Recognize Naomi but not the others. What a fun time that must have been! 5 Quote
drove all night Posted August 22, 2024 at 02:43 PM Posted August 22, 2024 at 02:43 PM STOP MAKING AND SHARING FAKE PICTURES LIKE THAT! IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS CÉLINE AND IT SCREWS OTHER FANS WHO DON'T KNOW A LOT OF HER PICTURES - OR HOW TO RECOGNIZE AI- OR PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES!!! 3 Quote
woodstock Posted August 23, 2024 at 10:46 AM Posted August 23, 2024 at 10:46 AM I have never seen any of these fake pictures other than here, in your own posts...I guess this is what they call the Streisand effect : you don"t want people to see them but you show them anyway... 4 Quote
drove all night Posted August 23, 2024 at 11:05 AM Posted August 23, 2024 at 11:05 AM I have never seen any of these fake pictures other than here, in your own posts...I guess this is what they call the Streisand effect : you don"t want people to see them but you show them anyway... Disrespectful bullsh**! At the moment the algorithm @ Facebook again shows me those pictures (for ex. this strange public group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493619154164556/media?locale=de_DE) which have been circling around the web for a long time! Only if you "never seen them" doesn't mean they only exist here, because I made them???? For sure I would never ever do something like that! I love Céline and respect her the way she is! No need to alter her image or put her head on the body of someone else's. Quote
Jeanette Posted August 23, 2024 at 11:37 AM Posted August 23, 2024 at 11:37 AM I have never seen any of these fake pictures other than here, in your own posts...I guess this is what they call the Streisand effect : you don"t want people to see them but you show them anyway... In fairness to Drove All Night, these are all over the internet, I’m totally fed up seeing them as well. Don’t know if it’s a so called look-a-like or if it’s AI but they do my head in too. 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted August 23, 2024 at 12:36 PM Posted August 23, 2024 at 12:36 PM I have never seen any of these fake pictures other than here, in your own posts...I guess this is what they call the Streisand effect : you don"t want people to see them but you show them anyway... I’ve seen both, and many others. Instagram is full of them. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
woodstock Posted August 23, 2024 at 02:14 PM Posted August 23, 2024 at 02:14 PM I’ve seen both, and many others. Instagram is full of them.I don't have an Instagram account, that must be the reason why Don"t get me wrong : I HATE fake / edited / filtered pictures and seeing people fooled by them makes me angry too. But experience taught me that posting them to report them...well, it's still giving them an audience... 1 Quote
woodstock Posted August 23, 2024 at 02:16 PM Posted August 23, 2024 at 02:16 PM Only if you "never seen them" doesn't mean they only exist here, because I made them???? No one said that Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 23, 2024 at 05:29 PM Posted August 23, 2024 at 05:29 PM In fairness to Drove All Night, these are all over the internet, I'm totally fed up seeing them as well. Don't know if it's a so called look-a-like or if it's AI but they do my head in too. these must be AI... because they're so fake and imperfect... look at the legs... floating in the air, like they're smaller than her body...I hate those abominations.... Quote
woodstock Posted August 24, 2024 at 11:54 AM Posted August 24, 2024 at 11:54 AM AI generated photos are one thing but the thing I hate the most is the photos with those filters that polish the skin or erase the features of the face...And people on FB are like "Oh she's so beautiful !"Come on... Quote
Jeanette Posted August 24, 2024 at 01:17 PM Posted August 24, 2024 at 01:17 PM AI generated photos are one thing but the thing I hate the most is the photos with those filters that polish the skin or erase the features of the face...And people on FB are like "Oh she's so beautiful !"Come on... Oh I hate those! Even her kids are airbrushed within an inch of their little lives, in some family pics and sometimes they’ve been tampered with so much that Celine’s eyes are a totally different colour or worse two different colours 😜 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 27, 2024 at 08:25 AM Posted August 27, 2024 at 08:25 AM STOP MAKING AND SHARING FAKE PICTURES LIKE THAT! IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS CÉLINE AND IT SCREWS OTHER FANS WHO DON'T KNOW A LOT OF HER PICTURES - OR HOW TO RECOGNIZE AI- OR PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES!!! It looks like one of Celine’s impersonators Quote
Davey84 Posted August 28, 2024 at 07:56 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 07:56 PM Never saw this picture before. No idea who what where. My guess would be somewhere between 2007-2009? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted August 28, 2024 at 08:05 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 08:05 PM No idea who what where. Kent Nagano (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Nagano) Quote
tshlw Posted August 28, 2024 at 09:08 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 09:08 PM Kent Nagano (https://en.wikipedia...iki/Kent_Nagano) Never saw this picture before. No idea who what where. My guess would be somewhere between 2007-2009? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk I remember during interview Rene and Celine gave with Michael Jasmin after the Taking Changes tour Rene talked about Celine meeting with Kent. It was in Germany during the tour they meet with him. So pic could be from then possibly. Here is the video Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 28, 2024 at 09:10 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 09:10 PM Never saw this picture before. No idea who what where. My guess would be somewhere between 2007-2009? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Could be from the private opera session they shared together in Berlin back in 2008? I remember “Hello! Canada” shared the exclusive back in the day. Celine sang a few songs in opera style to know if she would be able to play Maria Callas in a biopic. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
woodstock Posted August 29, 2024 at 11:34 AM Posted August 29, 2024 at 11:34 AM With french fashion designer Jean-Claude Jitrois in 1997 in Monaco : 4 Quote
drove all night Posted August 29, 2024 at 12:46 PM Posted August 29, 2024 at 12:46 PM (edited) With french fashion designer Jean-Claude Jitrois in 1997 in Monaco : GREAT FINDING! Never seen before! I hope so much it's not faked!!!! But since she was wearing something of Jitrois for the "World Music Awards" in Monaco in April 1997 it could well be it's not faked! Such a great discovery!! May I ask you where you found it? Edited August 29, 2024 at 12:49 PM by drove all night 1 Quote
emiliejolie Posted August 29, 2024 at 04:13 PM Posted August 29, 2024 at 04:13 PM GREAT FINDING! Never seen before! I hope so much it's not faked!!!! But since she was wearing something of Jitrois for the "World Music Awards" in Monaco in April 1997 it could well be it's not faked! Such a great discovery!! May I ask you where you found it?It's not a fake. It is in the new issue of French Gala Magazine 1 Quote
drove all night Posted August 29, 2024 at 05:39 PM Posted August 29, 2024 at 05:39 PM It's not a fake. It is in the new issue of French Gala MagazineVraiment OH, that's GOOD NEWS!Do one of you two coincidentally has this issue and would be so kind to scan the respective pages? This would be GREAT! Thank you in advance! Quote
emiliejolie Posted August 30, 2024 at 06:50 AM Posted August 30, 2024 at 06:50 AM Here you are ! 2 Quote
drove all night Posted August 30, 2024 at 10:50 AM Posted August 30, 2024 at 10:50 AM (edited) Here you are ! Thank you so very much. How kind and generous of you!! Edited August 30, 2024 at 10:50 AM by drove all night 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 30, 2024 at 03:24 PM Posted August 30, 2024 at 03:24 PM Never saw this picture before. No idea who what where. My guess would be somewhere between 2007-2009? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk I saw him in 2008 L’adisq. Remember the looooong standing ovation that Céline received. I remember Luc Plamondon gave her the award. Here Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.