Jump to content

Rare Pictures - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I personnaly would have loved someone nearby Montreal go the the exhibition at Mc Cord Stewart museum. We have two shoots but I would love to seem closer views from the D’Eux photoshoot or pregnant Celine 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Like 2
Posted
Are they original photos? Look edited but I gues you never know

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

My first contribution to this forum xmas_smile.gif

 

 

ATW.jpg

thanks for sharing! May we ask where you got it from?
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Those are gorgeous but can you post the high quality just like i did (NO AI just pure manual editing)

P5lyCY7.jpeg

  • Like 1
Posted

Those are gorgeous but can you post the high quality just like i did (NO AI just pure manual editing)

P5lyCY7.jpeg

 

 

this one is also different... her neck is visible... where are these coming from?

Posted

this one is also different... her neck is visible... where are these coming from?

 

It's Photoshopped; I inserted a neck from a different photo shoot because I wasn't happy with the cropped image.

Furthermore, it's important to have visible pores and textures, so I did that.r7Ea6Fb.png

  • Like 1
Posted

 

It's Photoshopped; I inserted a neck from a different photo shoot because I wasn't happy with the cropped image.

Furthermore, it's important to have visible pores and textures, so I did that.r7Ea6Fb.png

 

oh thanks for clarifying... your edit is perfect!

 

I'd like to know if the others are also photoshop or not...

  • Like 1
Posted

oh thanks for clarifying... your edit is perfect!

 

I'd like to know if the others are also photoshop or not...

 

We won't know the answer unless the author posts the bigger version of those photos :wub:

  • Like 1
Posted

Part 2. The next one is... LTAL original photo!

CD2.jpg

 

Thank you so much for sharing this treasure with us 🤗❤🥰

Posted

Part 2. The next one is... LTAL original photo!

CD2.jpg

 

:wub: Judging from these photos i can say they're real.

Posted
Part 2. The next one is... LTAL original photo!

CD2.jpg

Stunning! Can't wait for the LTAL shoot.

Can I ask you where did you find/get these?

 

Do you have them personally? Or only these sheets in digital?

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

Posted

Part 2. The next one is... LTAL original photo!

CD2.jpg

 

You are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing all this 😍

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Part 2. The next one is... LTAL original photo!

CD2.jpg

 

 

post-1619-0-02235000-1726693797.jpg

 

Is this picture from the same photoshoot?

Posted

post-1619-0-02235000-1726693797.jpg

 

Is this picture from the same photoshoot?

 

Apparently yes. I am personally still doubtful about this photoshoot.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

It's Photoshopped; I inserted a neck from a different photo shoot because I wasn't happy with the cropped image.

Furthermore, it's important to have visible pores and textures, so I did that.r7Ea6Fb.png

 

 

PLEASE STOP WITH THAT!!!

It's disrespectful towards Céline. And towards the photographer!

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

PLEASE STOP WITH THAT!!!

It's disrespectful towards Céline. And towards the photographer!

 

 

:cry:

i think until now you have NO IDEA that EVERYTHING YOU SEE on THE INTERNET especially those published photos ARE ALL PHOTOSHOPPED.

Where in the world are you?

 

Before you judge or say DISRESPECTFUL take a look this EXAMPLE for you to know what disrespectful you are talking about.

 

From the Photographer passed to a graphic editor TO ALTER the IMAGE before they made it to public eye.

 

WCG7n5R.pngidlndDD.pngEHlssIY.png

Edited by blacktooth
  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

:wub: Judging from these photos i can say they're real.

and even so the photos are still cropped. I would really like to see them in full

Posted

 

 

 

:cry:

i think until now you have NO IDEA that EVERYTHING YOU SEE on THE INTERNET especially those published photos ARE ALL PHOTOSHOPPED.

Where in the world are you?

 

Before you judge or say DISRESPECTFUL take a look this EXAMPLE for you to know what disrespectful you are talking about.

 

From the Photographer passed to a graphic editor TO ALTER the IMAGE before they made it to public eye.

 

Yeah - but it's a HUGE difference if the original copyright owner works on a picture - or you, who surely doesn't have the copyright or consent to do it!

Why are you changing them / faking them? Would be interesting to know your reasons ...

Posted

Yeah - but it's a HUGE difference if the original copyright owner works on a picture - or you, who surely doesn't have the copyright or consent to do it!

Why are you changing them / faking them? Would be interesting to know your reasons ...

 

As far as I am concerned, fan-made creations do not pose a threat to the rights of the original copyright owner. It's just a like song, whoever wants to cover it, they change the tune and melody or add adlib. Gosh, if you can't take some of our creations here you better NOT SEE THEM HERE and you are just so serious of yourself :sofunny:

Posted

Yeah - but it's a HUGE difference if the original copyright owner works on a picture - or you, who surely doesn't have the copyright or consent to do it!

Why are you changing them / faking them? Would be interesting to know your reasons ...

 

Even your profile pic is fake. Stop using Celine pic.

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

Even your profile pic is fake. Stop using Celine pic.

What do you mean? It is not fake, it is from this year Vogue photoshoot.

Posted (edited)

 

 

Even your profile pic is fake. Stop using Celine pic.

Double post sorry

Edited by george_matei
Posted (edited)

As i promissed, here it is... Let's Talk About Love photoshoot!

The next one probably gonna be... A new day has come! wub.png

LTAB.jpg

 

OMG this is amazing!! Thank you so much for this! Every time this happens I keep imagining the cover being one of the other pics lol :w00t:

Edited by Céline RO
  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
As i promissed, here it is... Let's Talk About Love photoshoot!

The next one probably gonna be... A new day has come! wub.png

LTAB.jpg

Some of them look really odd.

Do you have it in a better quality?

 

Are these in your possession, or do you only have this what you are sharing?

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

As i promissed, here it is... Let's Talk About Love photoshoot!

The next one probably gonna be... A new day has come! wub.png

LTAB.jpg

 

I'm grateful for your sharings...

but could you please let us know if these are original, photoshop, or whatever?

and let us know if you have the full high quality pictures, or just this print screens?

thank you...

Posted

 

 

I'm grateful for your sharings...

but could you please let us know if these are original, photoshop, or whatever?

and let us know if you have the full high quality pictures, or just this print screens?

thank you...

 

Some photos are edited, others are unedited, without retouching and with expression marks.

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...