Jump to content

Rare Pictures - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh! It is a bit difficult to see without the neckline and bottom... but you might be right!!

 

06c3e7715a0f045346085cbfb2bd1f2d.jpg

 

Always has been one of my favourite pictures :wub2:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 

 

it was the same dress too used on the album On ne change pas where she was sitting on a bed.

Posted
not rare but tried to fix from one of the photos i've seen here in this thread
Posted

Oh! It is a bit difficult to see without the neckline and bottom... but you might be right!!

 

06c3e7715a0f045346085cbfb2bd1f2d.jpg

 

Always has been one of my favourite pictures :wub2:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

Thank you !

 

That pic is everything Céline! Thze immaculate body, the Diva look, the pose... :wub:

  • Like 2
Posted

it was the same dress too used on the album On ne change pas where she was sitting on a bed.

How do you know? On the cover there is only her face
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
Non la robe qu'elle porte sur le lit sur le shoot de Dominique Isserman en 1998 et utilisé pour le programme book let's talk about love et le best of On ne change pas est celle qu'elle porte au Grammy awards de 1997 ou elle chante "All by myself" . Ce sont ces même motif, ce n'est pas cette robe avec les bodyguards. Edited by alltheway0384
Posted
Sharing a rare photo from the video shooting THE POWER OF LOVE

post-6148-0-30195100-1687264222_thumb.jpg

  • Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Can somebody link to the original cover photo of LTAL album? I know it was posted for the first time here or a FB forum a few years ago. (Her face without the black background) :wub:
  • Like 1
Posted

This technology means we can now erase "the bun" from Céline's hairstyle history?!

 

:sofunny:

Posted (edited)
Hi, where can I find more of this photoshoot in HD?

post-37578-0-52423500-1689304827_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vampire Dion
Posted
Where did these photos come from, and where can I find the photo session? Does anyone know? They seem to have been taken around 1996...

post-37578-0-04943600-1689305370_thumb.jpg

post-37578-0-89476700-1689305514_thumb.jpg

post-37578-0-73188300-1689305549_thumb.jpg

post-37578-0-43785900-1689307003_thumb.jpeg

post-37578-0-70417400-1689307031_thumb.jpg

Posted

Can somebody link to the original cover photo of LTAL album? I know it was posted for the first time here or a FB forum a few years ago. (Her face without the black background) :wub:

 

This?

post-14037-0-24730300-1689335376_thumb.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted
This one is obviously fake :unsure:
Posted

This one is obviously fake :unsure:

 

It is? Someone posted it a while ago, and I'd never seen it before, so I saved it. I thought it was real. I've always wanted to see the unedited photo from the LTAL album cover.

Posted

This?

 

Clearly this is fake. I remember someone arguing with me in facebook that photo is original so i was like ...what? :sofunny: Even Thomas can tell the same.

Up to this day no one (us fan) had the untouched / raw version of that photo.

Posted (edited)

Clearly this is fake. I remember someone arguing with me in facebook that photo is original so i was like ...what? :sofunny: Even Thomas can tell the same.

Up to this day no one (us fan) had the untouched / raw version of that photo.

 

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess it's easy to spot for some people, but because it was so low res, and a photo of a photo, I didn't question it.

 

So what you're saying is that the original unedited photo has never been published? Got it. Maybe one day we'll get to see it.

Edited by Taking Chances
  • Like 1
Posted

This?

 

This seems a combination of two pictures... but I imagine the original would look something like this indeed...

Posted

 

 

This?

 

Yes, that one ♥️ But sad to hear it's fake 🥲

Posted

 

 

This?

 

Yes, that one ❤️ But sad to hear it's fake 🥲

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

celine-dion-nanette-workman_20050801cdm010.jpg

 

I never heard of this before! Céline performing LCMM with Nanette Workman in 2005 in Montreal, at a poker fund raiser. Surely there's no footage :(

 

https://www.celinedionweb.com/en/event/casino-montreal/

  • Like 7


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Interesting photo of Céline wearing a feathered fascinator with a veil. Her bangs look short, so I’m guessing early-Deux era?

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvsMlploIUm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

 

No this is from the photoshoot for the LTAL tour book, so taken in 1998 ;)

 

SmartSelect_20230808_212330_Samsung Internet.jpg

 

If you don't have this tour book, I'd highly recommend it... She looks so gorgeous and glamorous! One of her best programs!

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...