TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 6, 2023 at 10:13 PM Posted June 6, 2023 at 10:13 PM I never saw that pic Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
MaiconSC Posted June 7, 2023 at 02:53 AM Posted June 7, 2023 at 02:53 AM I never saw that pic Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk I've posted all the pictures from this book here in this topic before... Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 7, 2023 at 03:07 AM Posted June 7, 2023 at 03:07 AM Some finds...............end. . Quote
drove all night Posted June 7, 2023 at 10:32 AM Posted June 7, 2023 at 10:32 AM (edited) Posting of RC in Dec. 2021 Does someone know the name of their third dog? The first is "Bear", the second "Charlie". Although on this "Minion"-picture, the dog on the right side is presumably just a "guest". Or are they both guests? I'm not quite sure ... Edited June 7, 2023 at 10:33 AM by drove all night Quote
celine28 Posted June 11, 2023 at 11:25 AM Posted June 11, 2023 at 11:25 AM New Courage photoshoot sessions outtakes (from this ebay user : https://www.ebay.fr/usr/darkness-333?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2559) : Quote
celine28 Posted June 11, 2023 at 12:46 PM Posted June 11, 2023 at 12:46 PM (edited) Edited June 11, 2023 at 12:57 PM by celine28 Quote
CourageProject Posted June 11, 2023 at 02:38 PM Posted June 11, 2023 at 02:38 PM Thank you! I really want the white dress one in HD! hope they release it someday! 1 Quote
celine28 Posted June 11, 2023 at 03:04 PM Posted June 11, 2023 at 03:04 PM Thank you! I really want the white dress one in HD! hope they release it someday! You're welcome! I hope too for the white dress ones .Sorry for the quality, I tried with an AI software but the result isn't that great. Still better than nothing but I'm not as talented as member Blacktooth ^^ Quote
béné Posted June 11, 2023 at 03:42 PM Posted June 11, 2023 at 03:42 PM sur le lien ebay il n'y a plus rien Quote
celine28 Posted June 11, 2023 at 05:10 PM Posted June 11, 2023 at 05:10 PM (edited) Sûrement vendu Bizarre... Sur sa page il est écrit : " 7 objets vendus " et il y'avait plus que 7 planches en tout. Les autres planches de photos inédites étaient présentes depuis plus d'un mois et les autres venaient d'être ajoutées. Quelqu'un aurait acheté le tout d'un coup ? J'espère qu'on aura des leaks de temps en temps ^^ Edited June 11, 2023 at 05:15 PM by celine28 Quote
Angel2006 Posted June 11, 2023 at 06:34 PM Posted June 11, 2023 at 06:34 PM This pic is giving me some serious I Drove All Night vibes! 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted June 12, 2023 at 02:55 AM Posted June 12, 2023 at 02:55 AM Simply stunning! We need these pictures in HQ Quote
béné Posted June 13, 2023 at 04:42 AM Posted June 13, 2023 at 04:42 AM Photo insta session love again 6 Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 17, 2023 at 03:20 PM Posted June 17, 2023 at 03:20 PM Unfortunatelly I think this is AI... Photoshop has a new feature, that even a person who doesn't know how to work on PS, can create new images, or alter images that already exists... like that TTWIS "complete" photo that appeared those days... 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted June 17, 2023 at 04:47 PM Posted June 17, 2023 at 04:47 PM Oh my god, why do you people think everything is AI? It might just be AI enhanced, it makes the face a bit different. Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 17, 2023 at 04:54 PM Posted June 17, 2023 at 04:54 PM (edited) Oh my god, why do you people think everything is AI? It might just be AI enhanced, it makes the face a bit different. welll... maybe because she is not smiling in the original photo? Edited June 17, 2023 at 04:55 PM by MaiconSC 1 Quote
Thomas Posted June 17, 2023 at 05:51 PM Posted June 17, 2023 at 05:51 PM I don't think it's AI. Looks more like they've just replaced the features with ones from other photos and then restored things like the lip highlights etc. I can find similar lips on photos in the gallery. I did this as an example, since I love this photo by Andre Rau but she looks a bit miserable. I wish they used one of her smiling...so let's see how it could look! Not perfect, but fun to do and everyone knows it's not real (which I think is important). Soon, it will be impossible to tell and this has many positive and negative implications. 3 Quote
comingback Posted June 17, 2023 at 06:00 PM Posted June 17, 2023 at 06:00 PM I don't think that it's fake. She smiled on the photoshoot session in her house in Florida in 1999. Quote
ryba Posted June 17, 2023 at 06:48 PM Posted June 17, 2023 at 06:48 PM (edited) I don't think it's AI. Looks more like they've just replaced the features with ones from other photos and then restored things like the lip highlights etc. I can find similar lips on photos in the gallery. I did this as an example, since I love this photo by Andre Rau but she looks a bit miserable. I wish they used one of her smiling...so let's see how it could look! Not perfect, but fun to do and everyone knows it's not real (which I think is important). Soon, it will be impossible to tell and this has many positive and negative implications. wow, they look so real! Especially the third one Edited June 17, 2023 at 06:48 PM by ryba Quote
Thomas Posted June 18, 2023 at 03:37 PM Posted June 18, 2023 at 03:37 PM Another pic from Tiger Jam 1999, I wonder if she's been given a box of golf balls? I know lots of people gave her them around 98/99. 5 Quote
george_matei Posted June 18, 2023 at 04:14 PM Posted June 18, 2023 at 04:14 PM Another pic from Tiger Jam 1999, I wonder if she's been given a box of golf balls? I know lots of people gave her them around 98/99. Because she was famous for playing golf. Quote
Thomas Posted June 18, 2023 at 05:06 PM Posted June 18, 2023 at 05:06 PM Celine performs with kids from Rancho Solano in Phoenix, Arizona on 25 October 1998. Photo courtesy of stephnlieb on instagram. This was the final show of that leg of the tour. It took a break for over a month and came back with new costumes and some other changes. The new costumes were actually previewed a week after this show when Celine hosted the Gala de l'ADISQ on November 1st and wore a couple of them. 4 Quote
Katie Posted June 18, 2023 at 07:51 PM Posted June 18, 2023 at 07:51 PM Another pic from Tiger Jam 1999, I wonder if she's been given a box of golf balls? I know lots of people gave her them around 98/99. Is it the dress she wore at that wonderful photoshoot (Pic Black and White with the two bodyguards behind her!)? 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted June 18, 2023 at 08:22 PM Posted June 18, 2023 at 08:22 PM Is it the dress she wore at that wonderful photoshoot (Pic Black and White with the two bodyguards behind her!)?Oh! It is a bit difficult to see without the neckline and bottom... but you might be right!! Always has been one of my favourite pictures Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
blacktooth Posted June 19, 2023 at 02:25 AM Posted June 19, 2023 at 02:25 AM Unfortunatelly I think this is AI... Photoshop has a new feature, that even a person who doesn't know how to work on PS, can create new images, or alter images that already exists... like that TTWIS "complete" photo that appeared those days... This is not AI it was actually her real smile taken from another photoshoot of her. As what Thomas said, everyone who has knowledge on editing can do it without using AI. Quote
blacktooth Posted June 19, 2023 at 02:28 AM Posted June 19, 2023 at 02:28 AM Oh! It is a bit difficult to see without the neckline and bottom... but you might be right!! Always has been one of my favourite pictures Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk it was the same dress too used on the album On ne change pas where she was sitting on a bed. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.