Jump to content

Rare Pictures - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

What was it?

 

That was reposted (it was 2019)

Posted
Céline with Bryan Adams in 1982, at the Yamaha Song Festival

post-37578-0-10071400-1692748056_thumb.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Celine performs at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in 1996.

 

 

H12KUDX.jpg

  • Like 7
Posted
quite luxurious and modern for 1988
Except for the doily on that side table :giggle:

 

I haven't seen the ones of her on the ground. The others I've seen before.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Celine performing in Sheffield, UK in 1999.

 

XMMLBnz.jpg

 

cSEDqz2.jpg

 

I didn't realise the stadium was so flat. I wonder if you could stand on that hill and watch for free. :D

 

Just a reminder that the bootleg recording of this show was never freely shared (it was only ever available as a trade for other rare shows) but is out there somewhere. If anyone has it, please dig it out - it would be very much appreciated by the community.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Celine performing in Sheffield, UK in 1999.

 

XMMLBnz.jpg

 

 

 

cSEDqz2.jpg

 

I didn't realise the stadium was so flat. I wonder if you could stand on that hill and watch for free. :D

 

Just a reminder that the bootleg recording of this show was never freely shared (it was only ever available as a trade for other rare shows) but is out there somewhere. If anyone has it, please dig it out - it would be very much appreciated by the community.

 

I was at that show. Row 9 😭

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1
Posted
wow!! amazing!! thank u very much! :wub2:
  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Celine performs at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in 1996.

 

 

H12KUDX.jpg

 

 

I had this other photo t0N4uoQ.jpg

  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Edit: Nevermind. Edited by Taking Chances
Posted

MEPWQVX_t.jpg

MEPWQVY_t.jpg

MEPWQW0_t.jpg

MEPWQW1_t.jpg

MEPWQW6_t.jpg

MEPWQWG_t.jpg

MEPWQWE_t.jpeg

MEPWQWF_t.jpeg

 

That’s how I imagined her look for the Loreal commercial.

  • Like 1
Posted

MEQ7Q3A_t.JPG

 

OMG amazing!

 

Imagine if the cover picture appears too...

  • Like 1
Posted

MEQ7Q3A_t.JPG

 

Are these pictures real or photoshopped?

  • Like 1

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Are these pictures real or photoshopped?

 

was wondering the same.. Her face looks strange, even on the b&w pic posted above from the same session. If I remember correctly, she wore big wood bracelets, and they don't appear here, so maybe AI ? Or maybe the pics can't be shared in their original way due to copyright so they were retouch in a certain way just to be able to be shared ?

  • Like 1
Posted

OMG amazing!

 

Imagine if the cover picture appears too...

I will never stop wondering how the full ATW cover picture looks like. By the way, do we have the real ONCP cover picture in full?
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...