Boy Posted February 2, 2007 at 03:12 PM Posted February 2, 2007 at 03:12 PM Thanks for the info, guys Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Krys Posted February 3, 2007 at 01:45 AM Posted February 3, 2007 at 01:45 AM cant wait to read the book Quote
Elaine Posted February 4, 2007 at 04:18 AM Posted February 4, 2007 at 04:18 AM I'm really excited about it! this year I won't have much time to read, but this book is for sure the one I'm most anxious about, so I guess I'll take it everywhere with me to try to read it... Pity it's the last one... I really hope JK Rowling has done a pretty good job on it! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
angel_christ Posted February 5, 2007 at 05:06 AM Posted February 5, 2007 at 05:06 AM Cool! I won't spend much time reading it. Because I'm gonna finish it in only 1 day. Well, 1 day for the sixth book, for instance. Reading tips: do not start reading at night, you will not be able to sleep because the story is so unputdownable. Happens with me when I read 'The DaVinci Code' At last! The finale! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
dododominika Posted February 11, 2007 at 12:12 PM Posted February 11, 2007 at 12:12 PM WOOOOOOOOW thanks!!!!! I can't wait to read it!!!!I was so dissapointed when this year she has not published anything! I love that book it's so great!And I can't wait to see what happened to Dumbledore!!! Quote http://www.blogzurciu.republika.pl/avtar/podpis.jpg
shakiria Posted March 2, 2007 at 11:09 AM Posted March 2, 2007 at 11:09 AM i cant wait till the next film comes out another film to my collection Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
CSCfan Posted March 28, 2007 at 05:47 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 05:47 PM COVERS!!!! :D UK versions (children & adult): http://www.bloomsbury.com/media/hp7childrens_low_140w.jpg http://www.bloomsbury.com/media/hp7adult_low_140w.jpg US version: http://www.scholastic.com/harrypotter/books/images/cvr_book7.jpg Full cover Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Fanny! Posted March 28, 2007 at 05:48 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 05:48 PM YAY thanks Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Cheerfuljane Posted March 28, 2007 at 06:08 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 06:08 PM Yay - I love HP Quote
Frida Posted March 28, 2007 at 06:55 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 06:55 PM yay, july's not that far away! I'm gonna RUN to the bookstore the very next morning thanks for posting this! btw, I have to say that I've never been a fan of the UK/US covers... I've always liked "ours" better (sorry)http://www.rowlingfanclub.se/img/sverige1.jpg http://www.rowlingfanclub.se/img/sverige2.jpg http://www.rowlingfanclub.se/img/sverige3.jpg http://www.rowlingfanclub.se/img/sverige4.jpg http://www.rowlingfanclub.se/img/sverige5.jpg http://www.rowlingfanclub.se/img/sverige6.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
shakiria Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:03 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 07:03 PM i love harry potter films cant wait for it to start Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Cheerfuljane Posted March 28, 2007 at 11:32 PM Posted March 28, 2007 at 11:32 PM I've thoroughly enjoyed them too but they don't do justice to the books though Those Swedish covers are great Quote
kathyc25 Posted March 29, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted March 29, 2007 at 08:16 PM I`m so excited! You guys have such cool covers...I love seeing them all Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Mozinha Posted March 29, 2007 at 09:46 PM Author Posted March 29, 2007 at 09:46 PM They always send to Portugal de UK version. I like the adult version better. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinefanonline Posted March 29, 2007 at 10:13 PM Posted March 29, 2007 at 10:13 PM can't wait....and i always like UK cover better Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Krys Posted March 30, 2007 at 02:10 PM Posted March 30, 2007 at 02:10 PM i lurve the adult version cover! Quote
shakiria Posted March 30, 2007 at 06:55 PM Posted March 30, 2007 at 06:55 PM i havent read the books just like watching the films they r so kool Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
samart Posted April 1, 2007 at 05:04 AM Posted April 1, 2007 at 05:04 AM I adore HP!I just reread the sixth book...almost crying in the end... It's not a book for children at all!!!I think the adult version is amazing! Shakiria, you must read the books because the moviesjust can't be so interesting as the books!Thanks for information! Quote
Alice Posted July 5, 2007 at 04:37 PM Posted July 5, 2007 at 04:37 PM Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 21.07.2007 With 16 days left to the release it's time to begin the Official Final Countdown. OMG, I can't wait! People, in 16 day's time it'll be all over!! Never again will we cross the days in our calendars waiting for a release, never again will we speculate about who will die in the next part, never again we'll witness a Harry versus The-bad-ones battle http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/02/01/arts/01harry190.jpg Quote
kathyc25 Posted July 5, 2007 at 05:34 PM Posted July 5, 2007 at 05:34 PM I`m excited too! But a little sad too No more new Harry adventures to look forward to... Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
tativale Posted July 5, 2007 at 07:28 PM Posted July 5, 2007 at 07:28 PM I already ordered my book at amazon (audio version lol ) and then I'll buy here the normal adult version and the deluxe version LOL lol Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted July 5, 2007 at 08:24 PM Author Posted July 5, 2007 at 08:24 PM I. CAN'T. WAIT. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited! I've been a fan for years, I've read all the books in different languages several times, I love to discuss theories with my best friend, we have so much fun. It's sad that it's over but... finally we get to know it all!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted July 5, 2007 at 10:13 PM Posted July 5, 2007 at 10:13 PM Does any one know the different between Deluxe, Special and Large Print editions? I know that Deluxe is from US and Special is from UK.. but there's a different between both? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Alice Posted July 6, 2007 at 07:29 AM Posted July 6, 2007 at 07:29 AM so, who do you think took the horcrux from that cave? someone we already know? Quote
kathyc25 Posted July 6, 2007 at 12:36 PM Posted July 6, 2007 at 12:36 PM I think I need to read book six again! I can`t remember much from it Except for "the event" Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Alice Posted July 6, 2007 at 01:28 PM Posted July 6, 2007 at 01:28 PM yeah, I've just finished book 6. I guess this is the version I've ordered:http://www.empik.com/imgcache/2/6/220.263580069607219.jpg Quote
samart Posted July 6, 2007 at 05:41 PM Posted July 6, 2007 at 05:41 PM Hey!Has anybody already seen it? I heard that Japan is the first country to see it.In Russia we have the premiere only on 19th July so I can only make a conjecture.Actually, I suspect that the movie won't be very good. There are more than 800 pages and only 130minutes... It has a very intricate plot as well and that's why it's really hard to act and shoot. Anyway, I may be wrong and I hope I am.Looking forward to your reviews! Quote
Alice Posted July 6, 2007 at 06:24 PM Posted July 6, 2007 at 06:24 PM And we have th premiere on 27.07. Why do we always have to be behind all civilized world? I think it'll be good! Plus, the main characters grew up and some of them are really good looking now Quote
kathyc25 Posted July 6, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted July 6, 2007 at 06:29 PM I think it`ll be good too! Definitely going to see it in an IMAX theatre Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Mozinha Posted July 7, 2007 at 12:56 AM Author Posted July 7, 2007 at 12:56 AM I bought my tickets today!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.