Célinefull Posted December 22, 2006 at 12:53 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 12:53 AM creepy, I had to look up the second word there...wasn't sure what it ment! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
CSCfan Posted December 22, 2006 at 05:23 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 05:23 AM It can still mean a couple of things.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Rush2Sknnr Posted December 24, 2006 at 08:21 AM Posted December 24, 2006 at 08:21 AM where is the key?? im a retard...lol Quote C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\something good
alextrusca Posted December 24, 2006 at 10:18 AM Posted December 24, 2006 at 10:18 AM It's a creepy title.Sounds cool! Quote
Fanny! Posted December 24, 2006 at 11:28 AM Posted December 24, 2006 at 11:28 AM I can't find it... someone help me! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Krys Posted December 24, 2006 at 11:28 AM Posted December 24, 2006 at 11:28 AM (edited) cant find what? Edited December 24, 2006 at 11:29 AM by lamourpourCeline Quote
Fanny! Posted December 24, 2006 at 06:18 PM Posted December 24, 2006 at 06:18 PM cant find what?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't open the door Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
CSCfan Posted December 24, 2006 at 07:12 PM Posted December 24, 2006 at 07:12 PM Just read the instructions.. At what part are you stuck? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinefanonline Posted December 24, 2006 at 10:21 PM Posted December 24, 2006 at 10:21 PM where is the key? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Krys Posted December 25, 2006 at 04:46 AM Posted December 25, 2006 at 04:46 AM oh i think you have the same problem as i have. apparently there are two versions of that game. if you click on the "enter accessibility enabled version" you get stuck at finding the key to open the door. the text only English version is the correct one Quote
Fanny! Posted December 25, 2006 at 09:02 AM Posted December 25, 2006 at 09:02 AM oh i think you have the same problem as i have. apparently there are two versions of that game. if you click on the "enter accessibility enabled version" you get stuck at finding the key to open the door. the text only English version is the correct one<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh that's right! I was using the french version. Now I've found the key but I can't drag it LOL Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
celinefanonline Posted December 26, 2006 at 04:57 AM Posted December 26, 2006 at 04:57 AM thanks finally got it ahhahahait is possible that harry would die though..!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
angel_christ Posted December 26, 2006 at 08:08 AM Posted December 26, 2006 at 08:08 AM Nice Flash work! Man, I gotta be able to do this!What about the red and green potion on the table? I dragged them on top of the plants and nothing happen. Anyway I heard rumors that 2 characters will die, can it be both Voldemort and Harry? Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
tativale Posted December 26, 2006 at 01:13 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 01:13 PM I can't drag the key!!! lol How we do that? I tried to drag but nothing happens; Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
paradox Posted December 26, 2006 at 01:35 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 01:35 PM I cant find key Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
kathyc25 Posted December 26, 2006 at 05:04 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 05:04 PM yay! I can`t wait!!! But I`m also sad because its the last book Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
paradox Posted December 26, 2006 at 05:59 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 05:59 PM Maby wont be the last one, she 'll make more books (money more money) Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
CSCfan Posted December 27, 2006 at 11:25 AM Posted December 27, 2006 at 11:25 AM Maby wont be the last one, she 'll make more books (money more money) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Uhm, it's not about the money..especially in JK's case. She has plenty to live on at the moment.. And of course she'll make more books, that's what you do as a writer, write books. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Fanny! Posted December 28, 2006 at 12:56 PM Posted December 28, 2006 at 12:56 PM I've finally read it.... creepy! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
tativale Posted December 28, 2006 at 01:16 PM Posted December 28, 2006 at 01:16 PM I cant open the door... lol anybody please help me LOL I did everything correct but I cant drag the key. Nothing happens. I tried FireFox & Explore and they both don't work. I dont know what it is... I even sent an printscreen to my friend who was able to drag the key to show her if I missed something but everything was right. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted December 28, 2006 at 02:34 PM Posted December 28, 2006 at 02:34 PM which version did you use Tati? Quote
tativale Posted December 28, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted December 28, 2006 at 03:07 PM (edited) version of what??? I went to the the Enabled version and now I went tot the english version. The game is different. The english version there's no flower, and I clicjk on the mirror and nothing happens. I click on the door and nothing happens. And there's a tag on the door 'do not disturb' .... I dont know.. lol Kris, be online on mns please LOL hahah thank you girl!!! Edited December 28, 2006 at 03:09 PM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
angel_christ Posted December 29, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted December 29, 2006 at 03:43 PM There are many secrets on the website!! It's so fun to discover them! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
CSCfan Posted December 29, 2006 at 11:57 PM Posted December 29, 2006 at 11:57 PM Oh the door has been closed again (today).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Guest Reuben Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:11 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:11 PM The last Potter book will be released on the 21st of July 2007! 171 days to go! YAY! Quote
shakiria Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:26 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:26 PM i have all the harry potter films havent read the books thoughnew film out in may in the uk cant wait Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Guest Reuben Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:34 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:34 PM i have all the harry potter films havent read the books thoughnew film out in may in the uk cant wait <{POST_SNAPBACK}> no, it will be out in julyhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/releaseinfo Quote
shakiria Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:08 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:08 PM ok thanks for that infomation Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Alice Posted February 2, 2007 at 11:32 AM Posted February 2, 2007 at 11:32 AM that's really really great!! the title is quite sinister byt I guess nobody expected "Harry Potter and the Moomins" or someting Quote
kathyc25 Posted February 2, 2007 at 02:25 PM Posted February 2, 2007 at 02:25 PM I`m so excited! I feel like its been forever since the last book! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.