Belle Céline Posted November 16, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 02:58 PM I WAS going to a midnight showing but like most of my plans it as usual didn't work out I'm going Saturday night at 9. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted November 16, 2010 at 03:11 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 03:11 PM I'm going tomorrow at 2:40PM, the first showing available, can't wait Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Belle Céline Posted November 16, 2010 at 03:24 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 03:24 PM Tomorrow? it's not out until the 19th.... Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted November 16, 2010 at 03:51 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 03:51 PM Tomorrow? it's not out until the 19th.... I'm not in the US, I'm in Sweden and here it opens tomorrow You can see the different release dates here Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Belle Céline Posted November 16, 2010 at 05:14 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 05:14 PM I wish. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Lian Posted November 16, 2010 at 05:45 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 05:45 PM I'll see the movie tonight at 1 minute past midnight! I'm really excited but I'm so scared I'll fall asleep because I'm tired as hell today Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
Belle Céline Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:08 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:08 PM Apparently we are going Friday, my friend who bought the tickets got them for Friday night at 9 and my other friend had told me it was Saturday. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:27 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:27 PM I'll see the movie tonight at 1 minute past midnight! I'm really excited but I'm so scared I'll fall asleep because I'm tired as hell today Sounds like fun! I wish there had been a midnight showing here as well, but oh well... 18 hours to go Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ladylindsey Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:27 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:27 PM (edited) 7:20 pm Friday night woooohoooo get your wands outtttt! I really want to go to a midnight show but hubby doesn't....Muggle.... I'm re-reading the 7th book in my spare time this week. It's just so good. Edited November 16, 2010 at 07:28 PM by ladylindsey Quote
samart Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 07:42 PM 7:20 pm Friday night woooohoooo get your wands outtttt! I really want to go to a midnight show but hubby doesn't....Muggle.... I'm re-reading the 7th book in my spare time this week. It's just so good. I've reread the first 6 books specifically for the purpose of refreshing my memory before seeing the movie. I'll probably do the same thing, plus the first half of the 7th book before seeing the 2nd part. When it comes to books, I like the 5th one the most. Quote
Krys Posted November 17, 2010 at 02:29 AM Posted November 17, 2010 at 02:29 AM Wohooo! It's opening tomorrow for us! But I think I'm going to wait out the rush lol and see it a week later or so I've read the 7th book like 3 times lol. Once this year Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:20 AM Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:20 AM i am so ready. This will be my first time that im seeing a Harry Potter movie in the theaters. ( i normally buy them on dvd and then watch it) I love harry potter and i read all 7 books in 1 week yes 1 week! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Frida Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:11 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:11 PM Just got back from the movie SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--I really liked it. They've obviously had to change, skip and add lots of things, but it's alright. Not a fan of the "fade to black" editing though, felt like a 50's movie or something. But the acting really does get better and better, so that's good I can only think of a few things I disliked, mainly 1) Harry looking like himself at the wedding and 2) Harry acting odd at the ministry (+ they spoke in their real voices to other eployees.) (And I can easily understand how someone who hasn't read the books find it confusing.) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Claudette Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:22 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:22 PM (edited) We have to wait unill the 26th... I hope it is worth the wait. I was a bit dissapointed with the previous movie. I think it is mainly because they have to leave out so much detail, so maybe I shouldn't compare it with the books... Edited November 17, 2010 at 05:24 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
samart Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:58 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 05:58 PM Frida, you're killing me! Now you've posted it as a spoiler I want to read it even more badly! But I really shouldn't. Quote
Frida Posted November 17, 2010 at 06:01 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 06:01 PM Frida, you're killing me! Now you've posted it as a spoiler I want to read it even more badly! But I really shouldn't. Haha, sorry Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 17, 2010 at 06:25 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 06:25 PM yes ours comes out the friday the 19. cant wait, ahhh and i seen all the griifoders o the talk shows here . Daniel emma and rupert. AWWWW Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
dj4celine Posted November 17, 2010 at 06:26 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 06:26 PM I'm going to the first show on Friday. Already booked my tickets, cost a bomb, but so what My language teacher is gonna kill me for skipping classes, but who cares. I saw her reading the 7th book while giving us class work, so I can bet my butt she's going to the movies too Quote
SensationalCeline Posted November 17, 2010 at 09:04 PM Posted November 17, 2010 at 09:04 PM I'm going next Wednesday. With all the schoolwork I have before then it's impossible to go this weekend. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
celinefanonline Posted November 18, 2010 at 02:07 AM Posted November 18, 2010 at 02:07 AM here it's now in cinema today!! but don't think i'll go to see it today, but probabaly a little later Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Lian Posted November 18, 2010 at 05:32 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 05:32 PM I was actually really impressed! I didn't like the 6th movie, so I didn't get my hopes up Thing is, I didn't read the books for 2 years so I completely forgot what would happen, so I couldn't really compare the book with the movie. But when Alan Rickman spoke his first sentence, oh man, I had goosebumps all over. I LOVE him!!And at the end I just cried my eyes out. Really. I cried out loud. 'cause I forgot who dies *won't say more* And woot, I didn't fall asleep! Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
ladylindsey Posted November 18, 2010 at 07:40 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 07:40 PM Ahhh ok. When I was reading the book last night and I came to that part, I figured that would be where they ended the first half. Alan Rickman! Holy Slytherin he's amazing. I heard a funny story about him from the actor who plays Draco. he was doing a late night talk show to promote the film this week and he said he was just terrified of Alan Rickman for years bc he started out quite young making the films and you know how Snape is. He said his cloak is literally like a bride's dress train- like 4-6 ft flowing out from behind him when he walks and he's always gathering it up and turning quickly for emphasis, etc. He said they had to do a scene where he and his Slytherin buddies walk out of the castle behind Snape. He said Alan Rickman turned around and said to them, "Don't. Step. on my Fcuking. Cloak." And turned back around and continued with the scene. bwhahahahahaa He was trying to be funny but he has a really dry sense of humour. Love it. To a bunch of kids! haha We are going tomorrow night! Quote
Frida Posted November 18, 2010 at 08:53 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 08:53 PM Ahhh ok. When I was reading the book last night and I came to that part, I figured that would be where they ended the first half. Alan Rickman! Holy Slytherin he's amazing. I heard a funny story about him from the actor who plays Draco. he was doing a late night talk show to promote the film this week and he said he was just terrified of Alan Rickman for years bc he started out quite young making the films and you know how Snape is. He said his cloak is literally like a bride's dress train- like 4-6 ft flowing out from behind him when he walks and he's always gathering it up and turning quickly for emphasis, etc. He said they had to do a scene where he and his Slytherin buddies walk out of the castle behind Snape. He said Alan Rickman turned around and said to them, "Don't. Step. on my Fcuking. Cloak." And turned back around and continued with the scene. bwhahahahahaa He was trying to be funny but he has a really dry sense of humour. Love it. To a bunch of kids! haha We are going tomorrow night! Hahahahahahahaaaaa! Oh, poor little kids, harmed for life For those who want to know where they cut part1: SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Voldemort has "broken into" Dumbledore's grave and taken his wand, pointed it to the sky and then there's a lighning thingy *hums HP theme song* Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ladylindsey Posted November 19, 2010 at 06:41 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 06:41 AM Ahhh that's a good ending point. It's really going to make it hard to wait for the last film!!! I think Matthew and I are going as Ginny and Harry since he looks just like HP lol Quote
samart Posted November 19, 2010 at 10:37 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 10:37 AM Just got back from the theater... SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- All in all, I was satisfied with everything but the score. It seemed vey mediocre ans sometimes it didn't even fit the scenes...Dumbledor's farewell in the previous movie was brilliant, the scene of Dobby's death, however, didn't evoke any emotions in me, largly because the music was just meh... There isn't much going on, but it's the same way in the book, so, for the first time ever I don't have anything to say against the script. The jokes were funny, the acting was good, the special effects were nice, the way they did the tale about the 3 brothers was AWESOME! Everything was good, but not particularly mesmerizing. I'd give it a 7. Quote
Frida Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:55 PM Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:55 PM Just got back from the theater... SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- All in all, I was satisfied with everything but the score. It seemed vey mediocre ans sometimes it didn't even fit the scenes...Dumbledor's farewell in the previous movie was brilliant, the scene of Dobby's death, however, didn't evoke any emotions in me, largly because the music was just meh... There isn't much going on, but it's the same way in the book, so, for the first time ever I don't have anything to say against the script. The jokes were funny, the acting was good, the special effects were nice, the way they did the tale about the 3 brothers was AWESOME! Everything was good, but not particularly mesmerizing. I'd give it a 7. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Aaah, yes, that was wonderfully done, not what I expected at all Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 19, 2010 at 07:35 PM Posted November 19, 2010 at 07:35 PM thats kool. it was amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ladylindsey Posted November 19, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted November 19, 2010 at 09:10 PM hahahahaha Discussing tonight on the phone with Matthew-Me; "So are you going to be Harry tonight?"Matthew: "We'll be pushing it for time but I guess I can shave...." whoosh. right over his head. Quote
Edwin Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:19 AM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:19 AM Saw it tonight. Thought it was really really well done. One of the best movies I've seen so far this year. Frida's GF doesn't look so good in this film tho SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- I thought Dobby's death was very sad! It touched me. How could it not after what he says to HP and then the Queen of Hearts throws a dagger at him. Awhh poor Dobby, what a loyal elf to the end! Quote
Crystal2042 Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:48 AM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:48 AM I saw it at midnight last night!! I loved it!! SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Loved how they did the Tale of the 3 Brothers! And the 7 Potters was great! And I was tearing up within the first 10 minutes of the movie -- HEDWIG And when Dobby died . . . I can't even . . . I also really loved all the Hermione/Ron moments! I don't know how I'm going to handle part 2! Between Fred, Lupin, Tonks . . . OMG, so many tears lol. I'll probably just sob through the whole thing hahaha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.