Cambroneroj Posted February 19, 2008 at 01:35 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 01:35 PM Every show i went to in Las Vegas i took my camera in, they even had metal detectors and i was still able to get it in. Just put it in ur pocket they will never check and btw i dont think they will have metal detectors. They do check on ladys handbags but hide it somewhere. Quote
pol Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:07 PM Author Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:07 PM Every show i went to in Las Vegas i took my camera in, they even had metal detectors and i was still able to get it in. Just put it in ur pocket they will never check and btw i dont think they will have metal detectors. They do check on ladys handbags but hide it somewhere. OK, so I'm taking my cam with me and I'll try to hide it anywhere... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
anna Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:11 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:11 PM that's what i should've done in vegas, put my camera in my pocket but i put it in my bag and it was taken away from me and given back at the end of the show Quote
JessCC Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:39 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:39 PM I'm definitely going to attempt to bring a camera in... I mean, this is a chance of a lifetime. I don't know what seats I'm getting yet, but I wanna at least be able to remember the whole thing.... I haven't bought my camera yet but I'm setting my sights on the Canon Ixus 860, something like that. Quote
anget64 Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:59 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 02:59 PM i have waited years to see celinei do not care where i have to hide my camera i am bringing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
pepillo90 Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:21 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 03:21 PM And what about a Sony Alpha 100? It's silly if I can't enter it... It isn't like AND... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 07:33 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 07:33 PM Pepillo, I think that that would be quite big Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:00 PM Pepillo, I think that that would be quite big Yeah Maybe I could pass as a professional photograph Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Bebis83 Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted February 19, 2008 at 08:44 PM just bring them! i even got mine in at the michael jackson concert! they searched our bags but i pushed forward so they didnt have enough time to do it thouroughly.just put it in the back of your back and then put your camera phone in your bra/pants. they dont have time to search everywhere in everyones bag. no worries. the reason is the lfashes bother dancers and singer, however this mostly bothers people at smaller stages where there arent already alot of flashes/lights. at musicals they take you outside if you take a picture as it is too distracting for the ppl on stage. with a big scene and room such as the o2 it should be fine, im doing it anyway! not leaving without a picture of celine ill let my boyfriend put the camera in his boxer then ill take the phone, atleast my phone has 5 megapixxel !! it takes amazing pictures. Quote
cmcdaori Posted February 20, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 08:44 PM (edited) Well I'm taking a digi camera and a sound recorder either way and believe me, they'll need to search me in places they really won't want to go if they're gonna find them..... Interesting I must say Do you think it will work?? Maybe I'll try it too U said right...that'd be horrible if we cant take with us our cams and especially if it's the first time...i'll put it in my pants too..cuz it's my first time,dont care if they'r to search my pants,let them go ahead..don't care Edited February 20, 2008 at 08:46 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
adam_jones123 Posted February 20, 2008 at 11:16 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 11:16 PM has she allowed camera's on her past tours?i can understand Vegas because it's not really a concert. but a show.but this is a concert, so i would presume cameras would be allowed. Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4254/celinesigxt0.jpg
iloveceline22 Posted February 21, 2008 at 07:54 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 07:54 AM i will go crazyyy if they catch me with my camera! they were so harsh at a new day, i couldnt take pictures, and it really pissed me off! staple center has alotta metal detectors, but i got it thru once for another concert, so ima try my best!! i need to have pictures of my idol, r u kiddin me! =] Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
Celine Online Posted February 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM Posted February 22, 2008 at 12:13 PM I'm recording it! I think they can't cope with 15,000 people who have a recorder! Quote
KCxLove Posted February 22, 2008 at 02:11 PM Posted February 22, 2008 at 02:11 PM I have tickets to the Prudential Center. But, I am debating if I will study abroad this fall (which is when the concert date is in September). She'll still have tours and albums after this world tour right? She won't retire right? I don't want to miss the opportunity of seeing her if I can't go to this tour. Quote
Elaine Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:05 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:05 PM (edited) I was able to sneak my camera and my mp4 into the colosseum last year, so I guess everyone is able to take a camera in without them seeing it... I wish you all good luck cause I'll definately want to see many pictures!! Edited February 24, 2008 at 04:06 PM by Elaine Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Cesdra Posted February 24, 2008 at 07:03 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 07:03 PM look, mobil phones and small digi cams are totally allowed and no one will take them away from you. you are NOT allowed to bring telephoto lenses or any professional cameras. I'd also suggest not to take too many pics with flashlight if you're in the first row when the security guard is standing right in front of you. just don't be blunt about it. there is no punishment if they catch you. worst thing that can happen is that they take your camera away. That's all.try putting it at the bottom of your bag and cover it with something. You'll be fine. they don't have the time to check every person thouroughly for cameras! Quote
pol Posted February 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM Author Posted February 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM look, mobil phones and small digi cams are totally allowed and no one will take them away from you. you are NOT allowed to bring telephoto lenses or any professional cameras. I'd also suggest not to take too many pics with flashlight if you're in the first row when the security guard is standing right in front of you. just don't be blunt about it. there is no punishment if they catch you. worst thing that can happen is that they take your camera away. That's all.try putting it at the bottom of your bag and cover it with something. You'll be fine. they don't have the time to check every person thouroughly for cameras! So do you think this Canon Power Shot S3 IS will be all right??? http://www.xerro.pl/sklep/images/canon_s3_is_03.jpg Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
celinevegas Posted February 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM Wahou what device!!!!If with that this, you do not take beautiful photos I would understand nothing there!! Lol! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
ex0h Posted February 26, 2008 at 09:14 AM Posted February 26, 2008 at 09:14 AM I used my camera phone at the Evanescence concert, and when I saw Marilyn Manson - I took my brother's big camera and when they started searching the bags, I asked my "breastier" friend to hide it in her "chest" - worked like a charm. Quote
Cesdra Posted February 26, 2008 at 02:56 PM Posted February 26, 2008 at 02:56 PM @pol, I think that one might cause problems. It's too big and the zoom is too good. And where do you want to hide that? I'd suggest a smaller one. Quote
maxceline Posted February 26, 2008 at 03:12 PM Posted February 26, 2008 at 03:12 PM mmm i think it's too big for a camera too professional ihihihiih it should be less wider & be slim and thin just to hide it into the pockets or deep in yr bag Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
pol Posted February 26, 2008 at 08:23 PM Author Posted February 26, 2008 at 08:23 PM @pol, I think that one might cause problems. It's too big and the zoom is too good. And where do you want to hide that? I'd suggest a smaller one. Well, I wouldn't say this cam is too professional, but if you think so I'll try too look for another one...But what about if I hid it on the bottom of my bag?? Would they notice it? I guess they can notice such cam as well as smaller ones, because it's not the matter of the size I guess. The matter is that, if they would try too search for some stuff through my whole bag, they would find any kinda cam, no matter how big it is... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Natashja Singleton Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:36 PM What they did here (south africa) they searched your bags, if they found it there they made you go and put it in your car or where ever.... there was many people who managed to get one sneaked inside... Just don't have it in your bags Quote http://www.natashjasingleton.co.za/draco/codes/_img/nsofficial200by40_1.gif
Nat27 Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:48 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:48 PM I put my camera in my purse, when I got to the gate (Port Elizabeth), I just switched my purse to my right shoulder while I gave my ticket with my left hand, dont think they ever even saw I had a purse. Quote http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/Drawing1.jpg http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/50085.jpg
Natashja Singleton Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:57 PM LOL good one I just hope that someone would get to record the new songs Celine songs on the tour like "I've got the music in me" etc.... great songs... Quote http://www.natashjasingleton.co.za/draco/codes/_img/nsofficial200by40_1.gif
Costa Santos Posted March 3, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 11:44 PM I put my camera in my purse, when I got to the gate (Port Elizabeth), I just switched my purse to my right shoulder while I gave my ticket with my left hand, dont think they ever even saw I had a purse. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Allie Posted March 14, 2008 at 02:06 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 02:06 AM Every concert I've been to has said no cameras allowed. At Melissa Etheridge, they didn't even check my purse though! I thought that was insane, I should've brought a nice camera in lol Quote
Jour053103 Posted March 17, 2008 at 04:20 PM Posted March 17, 2008 at 04:20 PM How about taking a small video camera?? I'm thinking of taking my digital camera but how about a small video camera?? I'll be seeing Celine in San Antonio.... What do you guys recommend?? Quote [color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
nano Posted March 18, 2008 at 07:29 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 07:29 AM I think Jane (Cheerfuljane) recored the bootlegs with a small video camera... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Dionesque Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:51 PM Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:51 PM LOL, yeah, I guess on your own risk you can try to sneak in whatever you want! At least you will have to pick it up after the concert if security takes it off of you or leave it in your car if you come by car. I will try my luck too but not for any price. After all, I want to enjoy the concert - sing along, dance etc. so I don't want to struggle with a camera, hehe! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.