sangstar Posted February 7, 2008 at 02:40 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 02:40 PM (edited) left and right of pic are the lower tiers, pic is taken from upper tier, and where everyone is standing obviosly floor where seating will go. Edited February 7, 2008 at 02:40 PM by sangstar Quote
CelineRox Posted February 7, 2008 at 08:26 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 08:26 PM left and right of pic are the lower tiers, pic is taken from upper tier, and where everyone is standing obviosly floor where seating will go. Thanks for posting this photo - the o2 is not as big as I thought! I managed to get floor seats for Paris but not for the o2. I'm sat in lower tier so looks like it will be a good view! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
sangstar Posted February 7, 2008 at 09:42 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 09:42 PM where are your seats allocated?ive got tickets for bk112 row G on tuesday and bk102 row C on thrusday Quote
anget64 Posted February 7, 2008 at 10:35 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 10:35 PM So i have my tickets for her show in the prudential center in new jersey in September and it says we are not allowed to bring cameras i was wondering if anyone knows if this is true or not or any other information regarding taking pictures!!!!!!!! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
sangstar Posted February 8, 2008 at 10:01 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 10:01 AM Bear in mind the pic is taken from the upper tier so it looks tiny!! but looking at the pic of the meyer sound stage from the other thread, no corner posts will make it even better! im just wondering which way celine will be entering.. escorted through the walk way, or through big box as they did for lets talk about love.. if its from the walkway, im gonna dash my way to the end of the row by the walk way! Thanks for posting this photo - the o2 is not as big as I thought! I managed to get floor seats for Paris but not for the o2. I'm sat in lower tier so looks like it will be a good view! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 8, 2008 at 10:21 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 10:21 AM I think she'll walk to the stage but when most of the lights in the arena are off and enter under the platform that extends out to the crowd, then come up from under the stage, but maybe I'm wrong.Its just when I got a tour of JT's show at the o2, we were shown how he'd enter the stage, from a small walkway that lead to his dressingroom between section 111 and 112 on the o2's seating chart and there stages are similar so... just a thought lol. Quote
sangstar Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:55 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:55 PM i can see a walkway by 102, is that where the audience enters? otherwise im on the wrong end! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:26 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:26 PM (edited) There are obviously loads of entrances for the audience around the arena, but I know having being in the backstage area @ the o2 (which is sections 114 to 110 - under the seats) that the main stars dressingoom is under/behind section 111 and 112, and the walkways in those areas are obviously closed off for crew and performers only, so I think celine will enter from section 111 seats 339-334 or section 112/111 seats 357 -363 and through to that wing of the stage, but I doubt anyone will see her till she appears on the stage... but yeah section 102 is one entrance for floor seating Edited February 8, 2008 at 04:30 PM by Ire23 Quote
adam_jones123 Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:29 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:29 PM I know that the general rules of the M.E.N (Manchester Arena) are that cameras are not allowed. But every concert I've been too I've took as camera and so have 15,000 other people. they don't say anything about it. I hope they don't at this concert Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4254/celinesigxt0.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:33 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:33 PM (edited) if anyone complains then....all the tc/messagebard fans gang up on the security/venue staff,lol...(vocally ofcourse!!! ) Edited February 8, 2008 at 04:33 PM by Ire23 Quote
kathyc25 Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:33 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:33 PM I`m totally taking a camera with me! I had a camera in my purse for a few of the AND shows but I stuck in in the bottom and off to the side where they couldn`t see it. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
adam_jones123 Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:36 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:36 PM they don't usually check.well not at the M.E.N they don't. Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4254/celinesigxt0.jpg
CelineRox Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:19 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:19 PM where are your seats allocated?ive got tickets for bk112 row G on tuesday and bk102 row C on thrusday Tickets are in BK115 ROW J on Tuesday Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
-annica- Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:24 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:24 PM My friend who goes to a lot of concerts told me when I asked her about cameras, that mostly they only look for bottles and stuff like that...so I will bring my camera. and what's the worst thing that can happen?-they take your camera and you get it back after the show... Quote
CelineRox Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:39 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:39 PM On the suject of stages and seats - for Bercy we have seats in Block X rang 9 which I'm guessing is row 9 - If you look at the plan below there is one block behind the other on the floor .Do you think row 9 would be would be in the 1st block closest to the stage and not the 2nd block if you see what I mean. http://partenaires.ticketnet.fr/Sites/Ticketnet/images/Plans/m_124775.gif Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
adam_jones123 Posted February 8, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 09:14 PM probs the first block.looks like good seats. how come she's changing her stage for different places? Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4254/celinesigxt0.jpg
sangstar Posted February 8, 2008 at 09:40 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 09:40 PM my tuesday seats are in that range..row G, if they dont sell, i'll try my luck tuesday. There are obviously loads of entrances for the audience around the arena, but I know having being in the backstage area @ the o2 (which is sections 114 to 110 - under the seats) that the main stars dressingoom is under/behind section 111 and 112, and the walkways in those areas are obviously closed off for crew and performers only, so I think celine will enter from section 111 seats 339-334 or section 112/111 seats 357 -363 and through to that wing of the stage, but I doubt anyone will see her till she appears on the stage... but yeah section 102 is one entrance for floor seating Quote
xAsHx Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:19 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:19 AM last year when i saw Westlife, on the building it said No Cameras but there were lots witrh them and its not like they have enough time to check every single person anyway and security never bother telling you off - it would ruin your night i guess Quote http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/xoxAsHxox1/sig22.jpgBrian McFadden
Snowhite Posted February 10, 2008 at 12:20 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 12:20 PM last year when i saw Westlife, on the building it said No Cameras but there were lots witrh them and its not like they have enough time to check every single person anyway and security never bother telling you off - it would ruin your night i guess So there is a chance to bring my camera without see me.From what i understand they arent as stict as we think. :shifty:The check it is like the airports check.You know what i mean.Security check all your body to see if you have cameras or something like that??Please someone to tell me!! Quote
xAsHx Posted February 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM (edited) ^^^^Im sorryI dont know what the check is like, but they usually don't!I think you should just take your camera and gets some sweet pics!! I am taking my digital cam and my camera phone!!! Edited February 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM by xAsHx Quote http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/xoxAsHxox1/sig22.jpgBrian McFadden
Snowhite Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:11 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:11 PM thanx sweety Quote
rathnakumar Posted February 12, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 06:02 PM I just hope I'm allowed in with mobiles! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Timster Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:55 PM I'm also going to the M.E.N arena and want to take pictures. Luckily I have a fairly small camera (see picture) so I think I will be OK sneaking it in! I think when I'm there i'll see if many other people are doing the same then i'll join in as I know it's not just me being obvious taking pictures in the crowd! http://www.dcphoto.ru/images/CanonIxusIzoom.jpg Quote
pol Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:57 PM Author Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:57 PM I'm also going to the M.E.N arena and want to take pictures. Luckily I have a fairly small camera (see picture) so I think I will be OK sneaking it in! I think when I'm there i'll see if many other people are doing the same then i'll join in as I know it's not just me being obvious taking pictures in the crowd! http://www.dcphoto.ru/images/CanonIxusIzoom.jpg How much did you pay for such model of cam? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Timster Posted February 12, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 09:12 PM How much did you pay for such model of cam? Around £160 Quote
pol Posted February 12, 2008 at 09:27 PM Author Posted February 12, 2008 at 09:27 PM How much did you pay for such model of cam? Around £160 Ok, thanks Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
CelineAndRene Posted February 12, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 11:30 PM Yep, @ my concert i will be attending, no cameras or video cam's are allowed Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Der_Griffon Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:42 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:42 PM So what about mobiles? Do you think anyone would stop you with a mobile? Mine is also fine for sound, so I was hoping... Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Bumble Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:15 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 10:15 AM Hi, please share your tips, What the security consisted in, did they look for cameras during the show, do they look into the bags, etc...What happens if they find a camera...Please share all your knowledge so we can bring souvenirs from the taking chances tour, to share with all the fans. Quote W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H
dj4celine Posted February 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM Posted February 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM I had this digital camera before it broke when it fell outta my pocket while I was riding my motorcycle I need to get a new one for the concerts Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.