Costa Santos Posted October 11, 2007 at 04:03 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 04:03 PM Yesterday, she did fall down to the FOURTH position... Hey, you... Let's vote... ... http://www.rockdetente.com/musique/top7/ ... Do not forget to vote on Taking Chances... Let's vote on both... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
gmany Posted October 11, 2007 at 04:18 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 04:18 PM Yesterday, she did fall down to the FOURTH position... Hey, you... Let's vote... ... http://www.rockdetente.com/musique/top7/ ... Do not forget to vote on Taking Chances... Let's vote on both... Yes she's down!! Keep on voting! Quote
dj4celine Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:16 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:16 PM Voted C'mon guys... this song needs us Quote
LuisMa Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:56 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:56 AM I still voted Immensite. Welll, I didn't find her new single. But it's ok. As long as i voted for Celine Dion, that's all that really matters. Well said! Quote
beautyroses Posted October 13, 2007 at 05:03 AM Posted October 13, 2007 at 05:03 AM voted Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
dj4celine Posted October 13, 2007 at 08:37 PM Posted October 13, 2007 at 08:37 PM (edited) C'mon guys let's vote for this beautiful song Edited October 13, 2007 at 08:37 PM by dj4celine Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 13, 2007 at 08:50 PM Posted October 13, 2007 at 08:50 PM C'mon guys let's vote for this beautiful song Yes... Let's make it go back to the first position... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Costa Santos Posted October 13, 2007 at 11:11 PM Posted October 13, 2007 at 11:11 PM Tonight, it held the SEVENTH position... BETTER - the LAST one... It CANNOT get out of the top... It's a WONDERFUL song... OR you don't like it...? Let's VOTE... LET'S VOTE... It GOTTA go upper... LET'S VOTE... Let's make it get back to the FIRST position... ... http://www.rockdetente.com/musique/top7/ Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
dj4celine Posted October 14, 2007 at 06:12 PM Posted October 14, 2007 at 06:12 PM (edited) Voted The song's still at the 7th position though hey Costa, are we the only two guys who's voting for this song?? Edited October 14, 2007 at 06:13 PM by dj4celine Quote
Esty Posted October 15, 2007 at 08:48 AM Posted October 15, 2007 at 08:48 AM Voted The song's still at the 7th position though hey Costa, are we the only two guys who's voting for this song?? No, you're not! I'm voting too! Quote
Lawna Posted October 15, 2007 at 08:58 AM Posted October 15, 2007 at 08:58 AM voted! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Costa Santos Posted October 15, 2007 at 01:47 PM Posted October 15, 2007 at 01:47 PM Voted The song's still at the 7th position though hey Costa, are we the only two guys who's voting for this song?? Voted The song's still at the 7th position though hey Costa, are we the only two guys who's voting for this song?? No, you're not! I'm voting too! Dunno... It doesn't matter anyway... Let's all vote... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
dj4celine Posted October 15, 2007 at 05:31 PM Posted October 15, 2007 at 05:31 PM Hahaha... yeah, c'mon let's vote Quote
gmany Posted October 16, 2007 at 02:15 AM Posted October 16, 2007 at 02:15 AM Voted The song's still at the 7th position though hey Costa, are we the only two guys who's voting for this song?? NOOOO! I've voted every single day for this beautiful song! She's up to #6 Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 17, 2007 at 08:00 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 08:00 PM It did go down to the SEVENTH position yesterday. Let's make the difference... Let's make it get back to the FIRST one... Let's all VOTE... ... http://www.rockdetente.com/musique/top7/ Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
celinefan1985 Posted October 28, 2007 at 04:27 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 04:27 AM I know all of you are over it by now but it reached #1 in Montreal this week on Rockdetente (and Taking Chances is flying up the chart at #13) Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted October 28, 2007 at 05:32 AM Posted October 28, 2007 at 05:32 AM I just voted. We need to put her to number one. Vote Taking Chances.(",) Quote
isurrender Posted November 23, 2007 at 09:35 AM Posted November 23, 2007 at 09:35 AM (edited) The song is 9th on the most played french songs chart in Quebec (-1) It holds on !! Edited November 23, 2007 at 09:37 AM by isurrender Quote
andrey.marenco Posted October 27, 2011 at 02:58 AM Posted October 27, 2011 at 02:58 AM It is me or it's just a little confusing this forum? I have clicked like all links and window over window but no video yet! Guess I have to get used to it! Love Céline's French songs by the way! Quote
Davey84 Posted October 27, 2011 at 07:14 AM Posted October 27, 2011 at 07:14 AM I think that's because this topic is from 2007 and the links have expired! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.