Jump to content

[VOTE] On s'est aimé à cause | Official topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Awwwww no, that Fergie thing is number one again. And IMHO that song just plain sucks.

 

 

Come one people, let's vote again for Celine for tomorrow!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Let's vote... Hope it's gonna hold the very first position tonight... :yes:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
Let's vote... Hope it's gonna hold the very first position tonight... :yes:

 

It didn't... :down: Still holds the second position... LET'S VOTE MORE...

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted

Celine Dion fans!

 

Celine's song is currently at number2. Please vote as many as you can so Celine will top the chart again.

Posted
Finally lame Fergie is out of the number one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted (edited)
Finally lame Fergie is out of the number one!

YEP! Celine is on the top, it´s the place she deserves to be!!! :clap:

 

:clap: At last it went back to the place it should've never left... :laugh: :clap:

Edited by Costa Santos

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
I'm sooo stupid!!! I've just veted for someone named Jonathan Savage instead of for Celine! :wacko:
Posted
:clap: Happy our votes count!!

 

Yes... AND THAT WHY WE SHOULD KEEP ON VOTING... :laugh:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted

"On S'est Aime A Cause" promo video on TVA.

Screencaps made by JP. :flowers:

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/osaatvapromo01.jpg

 

Video online soon. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
SVCD online now. :bye1: Thanks JP. :flowers:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
THANKS!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
SVCD online now. :bye1: Thanks JP. :flowers:

 

Where? :shy:

 

... Multimedia section...

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
:clap: Happy our votes count!!

 

Yes... AND THAT WHY WE SHOULD KEEP ON VOTING... :laugh:

 

... "... THAT'S WHY..."... :P

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
Tonight, it went down to the second position AGAIN... :down: I think we should vote on it EVERY DAY... Let's go... :yes:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
"Dance" version. I want to hear it!!!

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
WOOOOOOOOOOOW! A popular radio station here in Québec play the "dance" version, "A Cause"!!!

 

People, c'mon, vote everyday :

 

CHLC | http://www.chlc.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?step=top3

 

P.S. You can vote for "Taking Chances" too!!!

 

I voted too! It's great we can vote for both songs at the same site and time...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...