Jump to content

[VOTE] On s'est aimé à cause | Official topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

No 1 again tonight! Everyone loves this song!!! This should have been the second single as much as liked Immensité.

 

At the risk of repeating myself for the billionth time, this song is a TRUE gem!

Posted

Congratulations Celine for getting the number one spot!

 

 

:kicking: :wink: :flowers: :giggle: :laugh: :D :clap: :yes: :) :bye1: :clap:

Posted
I voted for it too.I'm in love with it. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Posted
The song enters Rockdetente's countdown at #14 which the host says is most impressive. Keep voting it to #1.
Posted

due to the amazing demand in canada i hope they'll shoot a video for OSAC tho they have to do it now otherwise it'll be too late... :unsure:

 

they should release this song as a single there...i must admit i dont really like this tune but it'll be the right thing to do commercialy...

Posted
due to the amazing demand in canada i hope they'll shoot a video for OSAC tho they have to do it now otherwise it'll be too late... :unsure:

 

they should release this song as a single there...i must admit i dont really like this tune but it'll be the right thing to do commercialy...

 

i'm repeating myself but... i STILL CAN'T believe you don't like this song...

Posted
i don't . to me it sounds like she is trying too hard on some parts...she is not using her full voice , instead she is screaming the notes and it sounds bad .
Posted
i don't . to me it sounds like she is trying too hard on some parts...she is not using her full voice , instead she is screaming the notes and it sounds bad .

 

you did say "i don't like this tune" so i guess you meant you don't like the song itself too, right?maybe she doesn't sing with her full voice dunno, that's not the point, i think they way she sings it is suitable

Posted
What do you mean official? no single has been released, there's no way it could be on the sales chart...
Posted

ohhh, well that's what i needed to know.

 

i haven't been following this closely with all the other things going on. But this song is outstanding, and I want it to be heard!

Posted
due to the amazing demand in canada i hope they'll shoot a video for OSAC tho they have to do it now otherwise it'll be too late... :unsure:

 

they should release this song as a single there...i must admit i dont really like this tune but it'll be the right thing to do commercialy...

 

 

i don't . to me it sounds like she is trying too hard on some parts...she is not using her full voice , instead she is screaming the notes and it sounds bad .

 

 

I can't believe you don't like it. :o Mon Dieu...

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
Voted again! :D
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
@ The Voice .... you don't like this song??? OMG!! How can anyone not like this song?? IMO this is one (if not the best) of the best tracks in D'elles.
Posted
Celine's on... :w00t: Whatta touching song! :wub:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
She was number 1 again today!!!!

 

Yes, she was. That's why we gotta keep on voting... Let's keep it up...

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
im curious to know what people are saying about the song....non fans. has there been any commentary from the DJs or people calling in?

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

Not really, they only say it's Celine and that they love her.

 

Now I'm curious about one thing: is she number one just because of her votes or people outside are really voting for her?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted (edited)
Not really, they only say it's Celine and that they love her.

 

Now I'm curious about one thing: is she number one just because of her votes or people outside are really voting for her?

 

We're not the only ones who've voted for her. I'm quite sure of it. That's a wonderful song. The Canadians are going crazy for it, specially those who live in Quebec. That's why that touching French-language song's held the first position... FOR SOME DAYS...

Edited by Costa Santos

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted

I voted again... Congratualtions Celine for keeping the number 1 spot!!!!

 

 

 

:kicking: :giggle: :laugh: :clap: :bye1: :yes: :P :rolleyes: :whistling:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...