Tal Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:50 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:50 PM Don't forget to vote for tonight's broadcast! Maybe we can do it so that OSAC is #1 and Immensite is #2... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
christelle83 Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:58 PM voted Quote http://www.pour-bientot.com/3819206-1190628554.png
Tal Posted August 28, 2007 at 01:03 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 01:03 AM It only moved up one notch to #5 Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
GoldenLeaf Posted August 28, 2007 at 04:54 PM Posted August 28, 2007 at 04:54 PM It only moved up one notch to #5 Damn ! I still vote a lot though. Quote
Tal Posted August 28, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted August 28, 2007 at 04:56 PM good, thanks!! i cant vote from work cause the site is firewalled and im not sure ill make it home before 7. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Tal Posted August 29, 2007 at 01:12 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 01:12 AM It went to #4 today Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Bellamy Posted August 29, 2007 at 02:41 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 02:41 AM Good work. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Tal Posted August 29, 2007 at 03:09 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 03:09 AM thanks it sucks that im firewalled at work though. i could do a few hundred votes over lunch... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Koolan Posted August 29, 2007 at 03:20 AM Posted August 29, 2007 at 03:20 AM I'll try to get that macro software to record my mouse keystrokes. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
GoldenLeaf Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:35 PM Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:35 PM Voted! Celine is #3 now Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:47 PM Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:47 PM Voted. Quote
Tal Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:53 PM Posted August 29, 2007 at 11:53 PM She's at #3 today?? Awesome I'm still at work so I can't check... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
celinefan1985 Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:59 AM Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:59 AM #3! Fantastic! Voted like a bizillion times already, so passionate about this song. Quote
Stéphane G. Posted September 1, 2007 at 03:46 PM Posted September 1, 2007 at 03:46 PM I voted !Céline Dion is #2, now ! Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
GoldenLeaf Posted September 1, 2007 at 09:09 PM Posted September 1, 2007 at 09:09 PM I voted !Céline Dion is #2, now ! Cool! Let's keep on voting! Quote
Tal Posted September 1, 2007 at 10:57 PM Posted September 1, 2007 at 10:57 PM Awesome!! I'll put in some voting time this weekend Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Tal Posted September 1, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted September 1, 2007 at 11:30 PM It was #1 today!!! I just listened to the show right now! Good work guys Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
salsacolin Posted September 2, 2007 at 12:32 AM Posted September 2, 2007 at 12:32 AM YAY :clap: It needs to be at number 1 all over Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
Koolan Posted September 2, 2007 at 12:54 AM Posted September 2, 2007 at 12:54 AM Woooo!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ronny83 Posted September 2, 2007 at 08:57 AM Posted September 2, 2007 at 08:57 AM This song deserves to be #1. I think it's the perfect single for Quebec. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
alextrusca Posted September 2, 2007 at 10:33 AM Posted September 2, 2007 at 10:33 AM wow, great, it is a gorgeous song. Quote
celinedionfan Posted September 2, 2007 at 12:58 PM Posted September 2, 2007 at 12:58 PM I vote every day for this amazing song! Hope it will make it #1! Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 4, 2007 at 07:58 PM Posted September 4, 2007 at 07:58 PM Done again! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Costa Santos Posted September 5, 2007 at 02:46 AM Posted September 5, 2007 at 02:46 AM ... Done... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 5, 2007 at 04:11 AM Posted September 5, 2007 at 04:11 AM (edited) She was number one today, I was listening to the radio this night. Edited September 5, 2007 at 04:32 AM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
RLAAMJR. Posted September 5, 2007 at 06:04 AM Posted September 5, 2007 at 06:04 AM I voted again but for Immensite though. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 5, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted September 5, 2007 at 11:30 PM She was number 1 again today!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
one heart Posted September 6, 2007 at 06:32 AM Posted September 6, 2007 at 06:32 AM I voted !!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.