Costa Santos Posted September 21, 2007 at 02:45 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 02:45 PM WOOOOOOOOOOOW! A popular radio station here in Québec play the "dance" version, "A Cause"!!! People, c'mon, vote everyday : CHLC | http://www.chlc.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?step=top3 P.S. You can vote for "Taking Chances" too!!! Oh, really...? ... Great... Just voted on both... Let's vote on both every day... C'mon... Don't forget to vote on OSAC... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
speedy Posted September 21, 2007 at 03:03 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 03:03 PM Done for both songs!!! Well I'm glad to help that songs, they are really cool c'mon guys, let's keeping to vote Quote
manilou Posted September 21, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 04:02 PM Don't forget to vote for ESNRQ and requesting à cause and Taking chances on the European Web Charts:http://www.e-wc.net/index1.php?page=charts&lng=en Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
speedy Posted September 21, 2007 at 07:59 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 07:59 PM Don't forget to vote for ESNRQ and requesting à cause and Taking chances on the European Web Charts:http://www.e-wc.net/index1.php?page=charts&lng=en How is working for to vote??? Quote
manilou Posted September 21, 2007 at 08:24 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 08:24 PM Don't forget to vote for ESNRQ and requesting à cause and Taking chances on the European Web Charts:http://www.e-wc.net/index1.php?page=charts&lng=en How is working for to vote??? You have to register! But you can do it easily and then you can vote the charts every week. it's really fun and you do not get SPAM or anything like that. Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
speedy Posted September 21, 2007 at 09:47 PM Posted September 21, 2007 at 09:47 PM Don't forget to vote for ESNRQ and requesting à cause and Taking chances on the European Web Charts:http://www.e-wc.net/index1.php?page=charts&lng=en How is working for to vote??? You have to register! But you can do it easily and then you can vote the charts every week. it's really fun and you do not get SPAM or anything like that. Ok, thanks, i have a count, I will do from now Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 22, 2007 at 03:42 PM Posted September 22, 2007 at 03:42 PM Voted like 10 times! Celine is #2 Quote
Costa Santos Posted September 26, 2007 at 09:42 PM Posted September 26, 2007 at 09:42 PM Yesterday, she held the first position... Hope she holds the same position tonight. Let's vote... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Ted Posted September 26, 2007 at 11:57 PM Posted September 26, 2007 at 11:57 PM Voted again. Celine is #1. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Costa Santos Posted September 27, 2007 at 01:33 AM Posted September 27, 2007 at 01:33 AM Voted again. Celine is #1. Yes, she is. That's great. Do not forget to vote on Taking Chances... We can vote on both... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
gmany Posted September 27, 2007 at 01:47 AM Posted September 27, 2007 at 01:47 AM Voted again. Celine is #1. Yes, she is. That's great. Do not forget to vote on Taking Chances... We can vote on both... I tryed to vote for both, but I couldn't. So now, I have to choose! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted October 1, 2007 at 03:23 PM Posted October 1, 2007 at 03:23 PM Let's celebrate Celine Dion fans! Celine is still number 1!!! Le top 7 du 2007-09-30:Rang Titre de la chanson Artiste 1 ON S'EST AIME A CAUSE CELINE DION 2 J'OUBLIERAI MARIE-PIER PERREAULT 3 RELAX MIKA 4 BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY FERGIE 5 TU NE SAURAS JAMAIS MELANIE RENAUD 6 THE FACE RYANDAN 7 MORE THAN A FEELING SYLVAIN COSSETTE Quote
gmany Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:27 AM Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:27 AM Let's celebrate Celine Dion fans! Celine is still number 1!!! Le top 7 du 2007-09-30:Rang Titre de la chanson Artiste 1 ON S'EST AIME A CAUSE CELINE DION Back to #2 ...remember you can already vote for 'Taking Chances'! Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:35 PM Voted again. Celine is #1. Yes, she is. That's great. Do not forget to vote on Taking Chances... We can vote on both... I tryed to vote for both, but I couldn't. So now, I have to choose! First, you close the Internet Explorer; next, you open it again and then, you vote on the other song... That's all! Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 3, 2007 at 07:37 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 07:37 PM Voted again. Celine is #1. Yes, she is. That's great. Do not forget to vote on Taking Chances... We can vote on both... I tryed to vote for both, but I couldn't. So now, I have to choose! First, you close the Internet Explorer; next, you open it again and then, you vote on the other song... That's all!Yep, I do that, it works! You don't need to wait some minutes or delete cookies... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
RLAAMJR. Posted October 3, 2007 at 10:58 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 10:58 PM Just voted again! Quote
gmany Posted October 4, 2007 at 04:41 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 04:41 PM Voted again! Celine is back to #1!!! Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 4, 2007 at 08:03 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 08:03 PM Voted again! Celine is back to #1!!! Yes, she is. Let's keep on voting... Do not forget to vote on TAKING CHANCES... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
gmany Posted October 6, 2007 at 05:57 AM Posted October 6, 2007 at 05:57 AM I would be great to have Celine at #1 and #2 in the same chart!!! Let's vote for both songs!! Quote
smw Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:45 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:45 PM we're gonna let her slip if we don't watch out!! Quote
gmany Posted October 9, 2007 at 05:35 AM Posted October 9, 2007 at 05:35 AM She's down to #3!!! Please, vote, vote!!! Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 9, 2007 at 03:16 PM Posted October 9, 2007 at 03:16 PM She's down to #3!!! Please, vote, vote!!! Hey, you... Vote on Celine... She gotta go up to the FIRST position... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Costa Santos Posted October 9, 2007 at 08:57 PM Posted October 9, 2007 at 08:57 PM ... We can also vote on this site...: ... http://www.capacadie.com/cjse/chart_index.cfm ... Do not forget to vote on this one...: ... ... http://www.rockdetente.com/musique/top7/ Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
gmany Posted October 10, 2007 at 05:30 PM Posted October 10, 2007 at 05:30 PM She's still #2... and 'Taking Chances' hasn't enter the chart yet Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.