dj4celine Posted July 19, 2007 at 05:20 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 05:20 PM It would help TAST beat Mariah's Xmas album this Xmas.TAST has already beaten Mariah's Xmas album in USA. It's a very good news. With the new album and the buzz around Celine, TAST will sell a lot.Mariah's Xmas album sales is getting closer to TAST after it released a new single and DVD. If TAST release a new version. There's no way Mariah's Xmas album could get close to it again. It feels so good to know that Mariah's Xmas album has still sold less than Celine's in the US. Its the same case here in India with Celine's TAST selling over 20,000 copies (SONY made only 15,000 discs thinking it wouldn't sell well here but it was the opposite. The other 5000 are the imported sales) whereas Mariah's has sold less than 2000 copies Quote
OnlyCeline Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:27 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:27 PM I'm 100% Sure They Made A Music Video Of "These Are The Special Times"... I read It From CelineDion.com..... Did YOu See The White Couch @ Celine's Back From "I'm Your Angel" Music Video!? I heard Celine was sittin' on that white couch during the making of the Video....celinedion.com? Yes...I Found The "OLD" News.... Céline TriviaOctober 28, 2002 Video director Bille Woodruff of the Geneva Films production company worked on five of Céline's music videos. He directed "Then You Look At Me," "My Heart Will Go On," "Live," "These Are Special Times" and the duet "I'm Your Angel" with R. Kelly. He has also worked with artists such as Usher, Gloria Estefan, Salt-N-Pepa and Brian McKnight. Sooo!? Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Julian Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:34 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:34 PM GREAT NEWS!For me it's a perfect idea because the christmas album is selling every year very well and not only here in Germany! Now with the Idea inlcuding a DVD and sell it again with a little bit promo the album CD/DVD will climb the charts again! Not bad at all, not bad for the new english album And for those who dont want this beautiful dvd and cd, you dont have to buy it so please don't post one answer after another to show your opinion.... Quote
VinnyT. Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:35 PM Author Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:35 PM I'm 100% Sure They Made A Music Video Of "These Are The Special Times"... I read It From CelineDion.com..... Did YOu See The White Couch @ Celine's Back From "I'm Your Angel" Music Video!? I heard Celine was sittin' on that white couch during the making of the Video....celinedion.com? Yes...I Found The "OLD" News.... Céline TriviaOctober 28, 2002 Video director Bille Woodruff of the Geneva Films production company worked on five of Céline's music videos. He directed "Then You Look At Me," "My Heart Will Go On," "Live," "These Are Special Times" and the duet "I'm Your Angel" with R. Kelly. He has also worked with artists such as Usher, Gloria Estefan, Salt-N-Pepa and Brian McKnight. Sooo!?oh fake info as always Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:35 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:35 PM Yes, I remember now VERY clearly! Billie was in my dream too! He looked like that: http://www.warhammer.net/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/dec19-goblin-shaman.jpg and gave Céline directions how she should hold her Ten Amendments! YES! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
OnlyCeline Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:44 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:44 PM I'm 100% Sure They Made A Music Video Of "These Are The Special Times"... I read It From CelineDion.com..... Did YOu See The White Couch @ Celine's Back From "I'm Your Angel" Music Video!? I heard Celine was sittin' on that white couch during the making of the Video....celinedion.com? Yes...I Found The "OLD" News.... Céline TriviaOctober 28, 2002 Video director Bille Woodruff of the Geneva Films production company worked on five of Céline's music videos. He directed "Then You Look At Me," "My Heart Will Go On," "Live," "These Are Special Times" and the duet "I'm Your Angel" with R. Kelly. He has also worked with artists such as Usher, Gloria Estefan, Salt-N-Pepa and Brian McKnight. Sooo!?oh fake info as always Who Knows!? http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/engli...&display=20 Click The Link You'll Find Out There....... And I Dun Think It's Fake At All..... Haven't You Seen Mariah's Black & White Version Of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Music Video!? Sony Didn't Release That Video.... Only On DVD... So Let's See... Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Ronny83 Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:55 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 06:55 PM I'm 100% Sure They Made A Music Video Of "These Are The Special Times"... I read It From CelineDion.com..... Did YOu See The White Couch @ Celine's Back From "I'm Your Angel" Music Video!? I heard Celine was sittin' on that white couch during the making of the Video....celinedion.com? Yes...I Found The "OLD" News.... Céline TriviaOctober 28, 2002 Video director Bille Woodruff of the Geneva Films production company worked on five of Céline's music videos. He directed "Then You Look At Me," "My Heart Will Go On," "Live," "These Are Special Times" and the duet "I'm Your Angel" with R. Kelly. He has also worked with artists such as Usher, Gloria Estefan, Salt-N-Pepa and Brian McKnight. Sooo!?oh fake info as always Yes, and they also don't know how the song is called ("These Are The Special Times"). Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
OnlyCeline Posted July 19, 2007 at 07:08 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 07:08 PM I'm 100% Sure They Made A Music Video Of "These Are The Special Times"... I read It From CelineDion.com..... Did YOu See The White Couch @ Celine's Back From "I'm Your Angel" Music Video!? I heard Celine was sittin' on that white couch during the making of the Video....celinedion.com? Yes...I Found The "OLD" News.... Céline TriviaOctober 28, 2002 Video director Bille Woodruff of the Geneva Films production company worked on five of Céline's music videos. He directed "Then You Look At Me," "My Heart Will Go On," "Live," "These Are Special Times" and the duet "I'm Your Angel" with R. Kelly. He has also worked with artists such as Usher, Gloria Estefan, Salt-N-Pepa and Brian McKnight. Sooo!?oh fake info as always Yes, and they also don't know how the song is called ("These Are The Special Times"). HAHA! It Doesnt Matter With "THE" Or Without "THE".... The Album Called "These Are Special Times" And The Song Called "These Are THE Special Times"... I Dun See A BIG Difference... And Why Did They Wrote "FIVE MUSIC VIDEOS"!? Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
celinesounds Posted July 19, 2007 at 08:40 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 08:40 PM (edited) I never detect that difference :S Edited July 19, 2007 at 08:41 PM by celinemariedion Quote #FREEJAVITO
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2007 at 09:13 PM Posted July 19, 2007 at 09:13 PM (edited) I'm 100% Sure They Made A Music Video Of "These Are The Special Times"... I read It From CelineDion.com..... Did YOu See The White Couch @ Celine's Back From "I'm Your Angel" Music Video!? I heard Celine was sittin' on that white couch during the making of the Video....celinedion.com? Yes...I Found The "OLD" News.... Céline TriviaOctober 28, 2002 Video director Bille Woodruff of the Geneva Films production company worked on five of Céline's music videos. He directed "Then You Look At Me," "My Heart Will Go On," "Live," "These Are Special Times" and the duet "I'm Your Angel" with R. Kelly. He has also worked with artists such as Usher, Gloria Estefan, Salt-N-Pepa and Brian McKnight. Sooo!?oh fake info as always Yes, and they also don't know how the song is called ("These Are The Special Times"). HAHA! It Doesnt Matter With "THE" Or Without "THE".... The Album Called "These Are Special Times" And The Song Called "These Are THE Special Times"... I Dun See A BIG Difference... And Why Did They Wrote "FIVE MUSIC VIDEOS"!? uuhm cos there ARE five??!! 1 "Then You Look At Me,"2 "My Heart Will Go On," 3 "Live," 4 "These Are Special Times" 5 "I'm Your Angel" it would be great to have that video on the dvd! and the studio version clip of IYA!! I like the idea of this new release! bring it on! Edited July 19, 2007 at 09:17 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Bellamy Posted July 20, 2007 at 12:38 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 12:38 AM I have the the studio version clip of IYA on DVD already. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nlgarrett78 Posted July 20, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 01:29 AM Cool I cant wait Quote Visit My Website
GoldenLeaf Posted July 20, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 01:52 AM I have the the studio version clip of IYA on DVD already.Yeah! Two years ago someone passed me a R. Kelly's DVD which has the IYA (Studio Version) and I made a copy of this DVD for myself. http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/515yrH539dL._AA240_.jpg Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted July 20, 2007 at 02:36 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 02:36 AM It would help TAST beat Mariah's Xmas album this Xmas.TAST has already beaten Mariah's Xmas album in USA. It's a very good news. With the new album and the buzz around Celine, TAST will sell a lot.Mariah's Xmas album sales is getting closer to TAST after it released a new single and DVD. If TAST release a new version. There's no way Mariah's Xmas album could get close to it again. Are you sure that TAST has already beaten Mariah's christmas album? How about number of copies sold worldwide, did TAST already beat Mariah's christmas album? Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted July 20, 2007 at 02:55 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 02:55 AM It would help TAST beat Mariah's Xmas album this Xmas.TAST has already beaten Mariah's Xmas album in USA. It's a very good news. With the new album and the buzz around Celine, TAST will sell a lot.Mariah's Xmas album sales is getting closer to TAST after it released a new single and DVD. If TAST release a new version. There's no way Mariah's Xmas album could get close to it again. It feels so good to know that Mariah's Xmas album has still sold less than Celine's in the US. Its the same case here in India with Celine's TAST selling over 20,000 copies (SONY made only 15,000 discs thinking it wouldn't sell well here but it was the opposite. The other 5000 are the imported sales) whereas Mariah's has sold less than 2000 copies I've just looked about christmas albums and it is a fact that Celine's These Are Special Times" album sold more than Mariah's X-mas album but in worldwide sales, Mariah's X-mas album sold more than 15-17 million copies while Celine's X-mas album sold only from 12- 15. So let's just say, Celine's X-mas album is short of 3 million compared to Mariah's. And we all know what to do when Christams season comes, ( our christmas season starts from September ) we buy as many as we can, keep some for us and give as gifts to anybody who you wanted to give it. Let's make Celine Dion's "THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES" album to be the best-selling Christmas album of all time. Quote
Bellamy Posted July 20, 2007 at 03:34 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 03:34 AM I've just looked about christmas albums and it is a fact that Celine's These Are Special Times" album sold more than Mariah's X-mas album but in worldwide sales, Mariah's X-mas album sold more than 15-17 million copies while Celine's X-mas album sold only from 12- 15. So let's just say, Celine's X-mas album is short of 3 million compared to Mariah's.I wonder where did you get this "fact". Please don't tell me WikiPedia. Mariah's X-mas album even sold less than TAST in the US, not to mention in the Euro... And the best selling X-mas album of all time is KennyG's X-mas album, which sold many more copies than TAST and Mariah's X-mas album. There's very few chance to beat that album. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ilovemusic Posted July 20, 2007 at 08:52 AM Posted July 20, 2007 at 08:52 AM CD+DVD are good but.. Why can't she film at least one Christmas music video to bonus on that DVD along with this TV Specials ? It would be great! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 20, 2007 at 12:27 PM Posted July 20, 2007 at 12:27 PM Why are people complaining? If this news is true, that means that SONY has been listening to people here about a special edition of the album. That little blurb said nothing about bonus tracks, so we don't know anything more than the blurb said. I welcome any dvd release of Celine's specials...this is the FIRST one. Be happy, live at let celine! Perhaps this little release means someting is in store for us, too. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dj_Tom Posted July 20, 2007 at 07:25 PM Posted July 20, 2007 at 07:25 PM I just hope..really hope.. they'll put "I Met An Angel On X-mas Day" on iy.. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!And BLUE CHRISTMAS too!!!and WAR IS OVER with Charlotte Church and Gloria Estefan So many BONUS VIDEO to put!!!!!!!!!!! Quote 19 et 24 mai à Bercy...Merci pour ces merveilleux moments,je ne les oublierai jamais,je les garderai dans mon coeur...POUR TOUJOURS
Celinenvegas Posted July 20, 2007 at 08:37 PM Posted July 20, 2007 at 08:37 PM ho,no~it means that I need to buy the album again why they didn't realease it in 1998 with normal edition?I need more money..... I have no idea wheremy original CD I bought is ... someone took it somehow ... but it will be great to have to buy it and get a DVD with it haha, hey Erwin - I agree! I want the dvd of the special and I can keep the new cd in my car and my original cd in my apartment. Quote ~J O E Y~
GoldenLeaf Posted July 20, 2007 at 08:47 PM Posted July 20, 2007 at 08:47 PM CD+DVD are good but.. Why can't she film at least one Christmas music video to bonus on that DVD along with this TV Specials ? It would be great!Well... apparently she already did one for the song "These Are The Special Times" it's just that music video was never released but maybe it will be included as a bonus feature on the DVD. Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 21, 2007 at 02:49 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 02:49 AM (edited) I didn't hear about this till just now. This is great news. I can't wait! One of my favorite holiday clips is of Celine and Rosie sharing that hilarious story right before they duet. This is definitely going on my holiday wish list. I guess Sony read our proposal from years ago. Edited July 21, 2007 at 02:51 AM by idroveallnight Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:06 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:06 AM I've just looked about christmas albums and it is a fact that Celine's These Are Special Times" album sold more than Mariah's X-mas album but in worldwide sales, Mariah's X-mas album sold more than 15-17 million copies while Celine's X-mas album sold only from 12- 15. So let's just say, Celine's X-mas album is short of 3 million compared to Mariah's.I wonder where did you get this "fact". Please don't tell me WikiPedia. Mariah's X-mas album even sold less than TAST in the US, not to mention in the Euro... And the best selling X-mas album of all time is KennyG's X-mas album, which sold many more copies than TAST and Mariah's X-mas album. There's very few chance to beat that album. But according to the websites that I've went through, it's really possible and Bellamy confirmed that TAST sold mor than Mariahs' X-mas album in the usa. But when it comes to worldwide sales, Mariah's X-mas albums sold more than Celine's TAST. If let's say, wikipedia is not telling the truth, then how come, almost all the websites/links that I've gone through is stating that Mariah's X-mas album sold more than Celine's? And so far, I've never heard any X-mas albums sold more than Mariah's. Therefore, Mariah's X-mas album is the best-selling X-mas album of all time. Celine might be second (not really sure). I'm giving facts and not lies. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:19 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:19 AM In addition: "‘Tis the season -- Johnny Mathis’ 1958 album, “Merry Christmas,” is certified at the five million mark, becoming one of the six best-selling holiday albums of all time. Kenny G’s “Miracles-The Holiday Album” tops the list at eight million, followed by Elvis Presley’s “Elvis’ Christmas Album” at six million. Tied with Mathis are Mannheim Steamroller’s “Mannheim Steamroller Christmas” and “A Fresh Aire Christmas” and Barbra Streisand’s “A Christmas Album.” <- got this 1999 info from http://www.riaa.com/newsitem.php?news_year_filter=&resultpage=109&id=3E66A511-1B98-4B07-ECD3-174C7088CDB7 - got that information from riaa and riaa is only counting number of albums sold in the usa, not worldwide. Kenny G's X-mas album is top 1 but in the United States Of America only, not worldwide. Quote
CSCfan Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:25 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:25 AM 1999. When was Céline's X-mas album released? Exactly.Can you base it on that [old] information? Exactly. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
RLAAMJR. Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:36 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:36 AM 1999. When was Céline's X-mas album released? Exactly.Can you base it on that [old] information? Exactly. The article was in the year 1999 Of course, Celine's album didn't sold 5 million copies in the usa yet because her album was just released in 1998. I hope, you're getting my point. Quote
Viva las Vegas Posted July 21, 2007 at 08:14 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 08:14 AM "These Are Special Times" Album To Be Re-released!July 21 , 2007 Celine's hit holiday album, ''These Are Special Times,'' is scheduled to be re-released this fall. This legacy edition will include a bonus DVD featuring footage from Celine's 1998 CBS Christmas television special! Stay tuned to Celinedion.com for more details!! Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Thomas Posted July 21, 2007 at 08:34 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 08:34 AM Footage from the special or the actual special itself? I want the whole thing! Quote
amelie Posted July 21, 2007 at 09:06 AM Posted July 21, 2007 at 09:06 AM 1999. When was Céline's X-mas album released? Exactly.Can you base it on that [old] information? Exactly. The article was in the year 1999 Of course, Celine's album didn't sold 5 million copies in the usa yet because her album was just released in 1998. I hope, you're getting my point. dear GOD! Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 21, 2007 at 05:40 PM Posted July 21, 2007 at 05:40 PM "These Are Special Times" Album To Be Re-released!July 21 , 2007 Celine's hit holiday album, ''These Are Special Times,'' is scheduled to be re-released this fall. This legacy edition will include a bonus DVD featuring footage from Celine's 1998 CBS Christmas television special! Stay tuned to Celinedion.com for more details!! OMG!!! It's so amazing! I can't wait to have this wonderful special edition. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.