Dionism Posted July 14, 2007 at 03:48 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 03:48 PM And I would love to have Petit Papa Noel with the chipmunks on it hehe, but I guess the chipmunks are outdated for 2007 And what about Mariah, is she releasing a new christmas album? Quote
amelie Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:10 PM I WOULD buy it if they would included those 5 new Xmas tracks Céline recorded in 2005 with David Foster.They were never recorded unfortunately. well while she's recording the new album, she could record 5 more couldn't she? uhmmm thats weird... with another album out in oct/nov, wonder whats going on???? not a good feeling.... shasti i think its a great move, the album sells every Xmas and giving something "new" with it now that Celine is releasig a new album makes it more current + she looked stunning on that special oh and Goodbye's on ANDHC special was playback ( i had downloaded 2 mins of it on kazaa back then ) Quote
amelie Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:12 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:12 PM And I would love to have Petit Papa Noel with the chipmunks on it hehe, but I guess the chipmunks are outdated for 2007 And what about Mariah, is she releasing a new christmas album? i've read she's releasing 2 new albums in autumn so i guess one of them is a Christmas album? Quote
Bellamy Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:47 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:47 PM oh and Goodbye's on ANDHC special was playback ( i had downloaded 2 mins of it on kazaa back then )I thought everybody knows SONY dubbed the audio track. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
cannonball Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:55 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 04:55 PM I think this is great. I don't own the Christmas album, and I've never seen the TV special, so this is something I'd buy. The album still sells well every year, and for a pop star to have a Christmas album that doesn't immediately go out of print after one year is pretty rare, let alone be around for almost ten years. Quote http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 14, 2007 at 05:11 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 05:11 PM If this ends up being true and not some rumor I'll be incredibly ecstatic! I've been wanting a DVD edition of the TAST special for a long time! I just love it! Although I wish she had performed "Christmas Eve." ...Joe... Quote
Davey84 Posted July 14, 2007 at 06:10 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 06:10 PM well I wouldn't mind actually! But it would be AWESOME if we had the making of TAST the album... and the studio version of IYA, and the Hallebaloo (???) performance of IMAA(OCD) but of course there won't be any extra stuff on it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ByuSmurf Posted July 14, 2007 at 06:16 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 06:16 PM We've heard MANY rumors that have never come to fruition.So... I'm NOT going to hold my breath. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted July 14, 2007 at 06:59 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 06:59 PM audio+DVD?! but she lipped most of the songs!!No, she performed many songs live such Do you hear what I hear, MHWGO, LTAL, BYLM, TFTEISYF, TAST. If I'm not wrong she only lip-synched TPOL, O Holy Night and The Prayer. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted July 14, 2007 at 07:35 PM Posted July 14, 2007 at 07:35 PM I can't wait to buy it. (",) Quote
celinesounds Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:21 AM Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:21 AM good news Quote #FREEJAVITO
changepas39 Posted July 15, 2007 at 04:28 AM Posted July 15, 2007 at 04:28 AM OMGGG!!!!!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
celinefanonline Posted July 15, 2007 at 09:52 AM Posted July 15, 2007 at 09:52 AM but does anyone know where will it be release?? whole world? or just selected countries again? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
alextrusca Posted July 15, 2007 at 10:29 AM Posted July 15, 2007 at 10:29 AM Can't wait to buy it, I love Celine's Christmas songs and I just love the X-mas TV Special. Quote
Shaun Posted July 15, 2007 at 10:40 AM Posted July 15, 2007 at 10:40 AM This is great news. I really hope this is true. I would give huge credit to Sony for this. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Cheerfuljane Posted July 15, 2007 at 11:57 AM Posted July 15, 2007 at 11:57 AM Yeah I hope it`s true too but I`m not holding my breath either I love These Are Special Times - A real Pick-me-up album Quote
celinestyle Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:04 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:04 PM (edited) It's a good news.. I hope it's true too. Edited July 15, 2007 at 12:05 PM by celinestyle Quote
etjetaimeencore Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:53 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:53 PM Good news but I'd prefer to have a really great great new album in english...I don't think I will buy it again just for the DVD.But I would if there are new songs which apparently won't be the case. And I don't think they will release it in the whole world cause I think that French fans won't like to have an english special... Unfortunately french people are a little fed up with Céline since a few years. And I think that D'Elles+the english album+this special DVD/CD+The Book "pour toujours/For keeps" (which has been released in stores just a few weeks ago)+the shows next years+Star Académy+the new fragrances etc...That's a bit excessive for a lot of people here...I don't think that way but all french are not fan of Céline. I often hear people saying that they are fed up with Céline, that she's doing "too much" too much "everything".... I still have to buy "For Keeps" and I don't know how I will buy everything! I'll hav to work by night after school!!! Quote http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6007/si2ks0.jpghttp://img45.imageshack.us/img45/797/userbar4200703171558616oa2.gif Je t'aime bien au-delà des lois de ce destin qui te retient sur un chemin trop loin du mien
rodney2004 Posted July 15, 2007 at 01:02 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 01:02 PM And what happened to Memphis DVD? Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
PrincessCéline Posted July 15, 2007 at 01:38 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 01:38 PM It would help TAST beat Mariah's Xmas album this Xmas.TAST has already beaten Mariah's Xmas album in USA. It's a very good news. With the new album and the buzz around Celine, TAST will sell a lot. Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Bellamy Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:04 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:04 PM It would help TAST beat Mariah's Xmas album this Xmas.TAST has already beaten Mariah's Xmas album in USA. It's a very good news. With the new album and the buzz around Celine, TAST will sell a lot.Mariah's Xmas album sales is getting closer to TAST after it released a new single and DVD. If TAST release a new version. There's no way Mariah's Xmas album could get close to it again. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Terre Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:09 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:09 PM Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Aylaudy Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:24 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:24 PM What a great news Hope it's gonna be released in France Thanks very much Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SmallsSSB/TheatreSig.jpg
CelineRox Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:47 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 02:47 PM Hum ok, wohoo, an album I already have and a short tv concert with playback and which we already have seen on tv, great. Yea, and what about the Live In Memphis DVD, we already have seen it on VHS but we also wanna see it on DVD, perhaps there's something new ooooohoooo. No I wouldn't like something new like an English DVD from the LTAL tour or a DVD with the ANDHC TV Special with all the excluded performances included and the only live version of GTSW. No way!! Give me more of those stuff I already have but on other formats!!! BTW when is The Collector's Series vol 2 coming? I want old stuff!!!!! /fred Yes, I also want to know when The Collector's Series Volume 2 is going to come out - if it ever will?! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Aylaudy Posted July 15, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 04:56 PM Hum ok, wohoo, an album I already have and a short tv concert with playback and which we already have seen on tv, great. Yea, and what about the Live In Memphis DVD, we already have seen it on VHS but we also wanna see it on DVD, perhaps there's something new ooooohoooo. No I wouldn't like something new like an English DVD from the LTAL tour or a DVD with the ANDHC TV Special with all the excluded performances included and the only live version of GTSW. No way!! Give me more of those stuff I already have but on other formats!!! BTW when is The Collector's Series vol 2 coming? I want old stuff!!!!! /fred Yes, I also want to know when The Collector's Series Volume 2 is going to come out - if it ever will?! Mayba when she will take a break for a second child Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SmallsSSB/TheatreSig.jpg
CSCfan Posted July 15, 2007 at 04:57 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 04:57 PM Yeah, my thoughts exactly.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
stevo Posted July 15, 2007 at 05:49 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 05:49 PM (edited) So what songs exactly were performed (live and lipped) on the special? Please tell me there were more than The Prayer, TFTEISYF, OHN and TAST off the album! Edited July 15, 2007 at 05:52 PM by stevo Quote
Ronny83 Posted July 15, 2007 at 06:34 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 06:34 PM - The Power Of Love- Do You Hear What I Hear (with Rosie O'Donnell)- Oh Holy Night(Céline in a short reportage about Charlemagne)- Because You Loved Me- Let's Talk About Love- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face- My Heart Will Go On- The Prayer (with Andrea Bocelli)Andrea Bocelli's "Ave Maria"- These Are The Special Times that's what they showed on TV Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
GoldenLeaf Posted July 15, 2007 at 06:45 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 06:45 PM - The Power Of Love- Do You Hear What I Hear (with Rosie O'Donnell)- Oh Holy Night(Céline in a short reportage about Charlemagne)- Because You Loved Me- Let's Talk About Love- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face- My Heart Will Go On- The Prayer (with Andrea Bocelli)Andrea Bocelli's "Ave Maria"- These Are The Special Times that's what they showed on TV I bet that Celine performed more songs which ones have never been broadcasted on TV. Maybe we'll have them on the DVD if it really comes out. Quote
CSCfan Posted July 15, 2007 at 08:03 PM Posted July 15, 2007 at 08:03 PM The Magic of X-mas Day.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.